"Huhtamaki Foodservice Alabuga" has confirmed the certification of the integrated management system
The resident of special economic zone "Alabuga" - the company "Huhtamaki Foodservice Alabuga" has passed the certification procedure of the integrated management system according to international standards.
Certification was carried out in the areas of quality management, environmental management, management in the field of health and safety, as well as food safety of products.
In addition, the company has passed the audit of certification of traceability of the supply chain of forest products according to the PEFC system. The overall goal of the PEFC supply chain is to provide consumers of forest products with accurate and reliable information about the content of material originating from PEFC-certified sustainably managed forests.
The certification confirmed the company's compliance with the following standards:
1. ISO 45001:2018 - Health and safety management system standard;
2. EN ISO 9001:2015 - quality management system standard;
3. EN ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental management system standard;
4. PEFC ST 2002:2013 - Forest Products Supply Chain Traceability Standard,
5. BRC, version 6 (obtained level: AA) - food safety standard for packaging and packaging materials.
Recall that "Huhtamaki Foodservice Alabuga" — is a successful project for the production of disposable tableware and packaging. The launch of production on the territory of SEZ "Alabuga" took place on June 3, 2015.
On April 5, 2021, the company announced the second project on the territory of SEZ "Alabuga" for the production of environmentally safe and biodegradable packaging for eggs made of paper fiber.