- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles 17.07.2019
- BOERNER innovative construction chemistry plant worth 650 million rubles opened in the SEZ “Alabuga” 17.07.2019
- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
- Alabuga tops the rating of the most investment-attractive special economic zones of Russia 22.11.2018
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga 13.11.2018
- BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia 31.10.2018
- Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum 25.10.2018
- Huhtamäki to expand production in Alabuga SEZ and switch to paper from plastic in catering 17.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ once again included in world rating of special economic zones 08.10.2018
- First production of Grodan substrates in Russia opens in Alabuga 02.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ presents a joint enterprise business plan to Chinese TEDA 01.10.2018
- The SEZ «Alabuga» has launched 4 new enterprises of 1 bln RUB 22.08.2018
- «Alabuga» to present to Chinese investors a business plan on joint venture: the SEZ expects 45 resident-companies of 136 bln. RUB 25.06.2018
- Ford Sollers plant in the "Alabuga" produced a 150-thousandth car 04.06.2018
- "August Alabuga" has received state support from the Industrial Development Fund 30.05.2018
«Alabuga» to present to Chinese investors a business plan on joint venture: the SEZ expects 45 resident-companies of 136 bln. RUB
25.06.2018Negotiations on joint venture arrangements with China have already been under way since 2016. Potential partner – the largest and one of the most successful in China Tianjin Economic - Technological Development Area TEDA. TEDA houses 19 000 resident-companies with a total investment volume of over 110 bln. USD. It is expected that the Chinese partner will add to the attractiveness of the site in Tatarstan for Chinese investors.
The business plan of the future joint venture was developed by PriceWaterhouseCoopers. As an independent eminent expert, PWC confirmed to the Chinese party a high reliability of the special economic zone «Alabuga», noting steady and consistent growth of its key indicators – number of investors, investment volume. The experts have drawn attention to the fact that the SEZ «Alabuga» set pace among Russian special economic zones in a number of key indicators: investment volume and revenues, amount of tax payments, transferred to the budget. «Alabuga» accounts for 48% investments of all special economic zones, 62% of revenues of all resident companies and 58% of all-Russian tax payments. So far, «Alabuga» has 56 registered resident companies, 24 operating plants.
Last weekend «Alabuga» was visited by the representatives of Tianjin Economic- Technological Development Area TEDA, China CAMC Engineering and chemical company Golden Elephant. Delegation participants made a tour of the plants in the SEZ «Alabuga», industrial park «Synergy», acquainted with the work of the international school «Alabuga». The representatives of Chinese companies highly appreciated the world level infrastructure development of Tatarstan SEZ.
CEO SEZ «Alabuga» Timur Shagivaleev presented the advantages of the industrial site to Chinese investors. He noted that taking into account the current political situation Chinese producers will have special preferences, namely 0% of import duty on imported components. It is valid for the residents of the SEZ «Alabuga» if assembling on the territory of the special zone and re-exporting goods. Timur Shagivaleev also underlined that residents of the SEZ will enjoy all tax holidays and benefits, despite the changes in Russian tax legislation.
According to the business plan, the area of the future site is about 1800 hectares. It can accommodate 45 resident companies, the amount of their total investments is estimated at 136 bln. RUB. Among the industries, having the greatest potential in terms of Russian-Chinese cooperation: petrochemicals, the production of auto components, construction materials, food products, radio electronics and medical equipment, furniture. The plan also provides the time limit for construction of infrastructure as in 2019-2021, and the launch of production of first resident companies in 2021-2023. It is planned that the third development stage of the SEZ «Alabuga» will provide almost 5,000 new jobs (so far there are over 6.5 thousand created jobs in «Alabuga»).
Deputy Director of the Managing Committee of Tianjin Economic- Technological Development Area Wang Jiungming highly appreciated the infrastructure, created in the SEZ «Alabuga», and the level of services provided to resident companies. He underlined that «Alabuga» and TEDA are
in many ways similar in their development. He also highly appreciated the key economic indicators of the project, expressing confidence that the high rate of return under the plan will attract a large number of Chinese companies. Representatives of Chinese companies underlined their readiness to carefully consider the proposed opportunities of «Alabuga» for development on the Russian market.