- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
- Alabuga tops the rating of the most investment-attractive special economic zones of Russia 22.11.2018
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga 13.11.2018
- BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia 31.10.2018
- Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum 25.10.2018
- Huhtamäki to expand production in Alabuga SEZ and switch to paper from plastic in catering 17.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ once again included in world rating of special economic zones 08.10.2018
- First production of Grodan substrates in Russia opens in Alabuga 02.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ presents a joint enterprise business plan to Chinese TEDA 01.10.2018
- The SEZ «Alabuga» has launched 4 new enterprises of 1 bln RUB 22.08.2018
- «Alabuga» to present to Chinese investors a business plan on joint venture: the SEZ expects 45 resident-companies of 136 bln. RUB 25.06.2018
- Ford Sollers plant in the "Alabuga" produced a 150-thousandth car 04.06.2018
- "August Alabuga" has received state support from the Industrial Development Fund 30.05.2018
- The President of Tatarstan and the head of the "Stadler" has visited "Alabuga" 26.05.2018
- At the Alabuga’s business lunch at SPIEF reducing the risks of localization in Russia has been discussed 25.05.2018
- Substrates production from Rockwool will open in "Alabuga" in October 25.05.2018
- Service metal center "MMK-Dzhokkunoz-Alabuga" has been opened 14.05.2018
- SEZ "Alabuga" will spend more than 243 million rubles for the modernization of Elabuga water supply 08.05.2018
- "Alabuga" launches the reconstruction of the heating network complex 03.05.2018
- The general director of "Coskunoz Alabuga" became the CEO of the "Coskunoz Holding" 12.04.2018
- Federal subsidies will allow Alabuga to continue upgrading its infrastructure 03.04.2018
- Supervisory Board of “Alabuga” approved 250m USD project of new resident 12.03.2018
- Experience of introducing “kaizen” in Russia was discussed in “Alabuga” 06.03.2018
- Anton Siluanov and Rustam Minnikhanov visited SEZ “Alabuga” 02.03.2018
- “Alabuga” infrastructure construction will be subsidized at the expense of residents’ taxes 27.02.2018
- Turkish delegation of vehicle components producers visited “Alabuga” 20.02.2018
- “Alabuga” was included in cluster “Composites without borders” 15.02.2018
- Fourth recruitment of Corporate University has begun in SEZ “Alabuga” 29.01.2018
There are 3 new resident companies in the SEZ «Alabuga»
3 projects of new residents SEZ «Alabuga» approved yesterday by the advisory council on special economic zones under the Ministry of Economic Development. The total amount of the claimed investments in the projects is 11.5 billion rubles.
The investment project of the company «Kamateh» involves the construction of a plant for the production of maleic anhydride — the raw material for the production of epoxy resins. The planned production of maleic anhydride in liquid form and in the form of granules is 40 thousand tons a year. In the future, the project provides an increase in power of up to 60 thousand tons a year.
The planned number of employees is more than 157 people. The planned start of production — the second quarter of 2018.
Mushroom Company «Mushrooms of Tatarstan» plans to launch the production of mushroom factory capacity of 5600 tons per year with 144 jobs. Term of the start of production — 2017.
The investment project of the IGS Agro company involves the construction of a plant for the production of compost and mushroom cultivation. Planned volumes of mushrooms growing amount of 3600 tons per year. The planned number of employees is 165 people. Planned production start — 4-th quarter 2017.
Also at the meeting of the expert council was considered amendments to the agreement on industrial-production activity of JSC «INTERSKOL» to add to the list of products of small-scale mechanization. This will allow the factory «INTERSKOL-Alabuga» to produce welding machines and masks, snow machines, compressors, miter saws. Increased investment in the project will amount to 512 million rubles. Additional 150 new jobs will be created.Share