- Huhtamaki helps fight the Coronavirus pandemic 20.05.2020
- Synergy 2: industrial park ready for operation 12.05.2020
- Polymatiz launched the production of 2.4 million medical masks 27.04.2020
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Alabuga is the best special zone in Russia 27.04.2020
- Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation: Alabuga has reached the goal by 100% 27.04.2020
- Ford Sollers announces localization increase 28.02.2020
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved new projects 27.12.2019
- Ambitious projects and international exchange of experience: Alabuga signed a memorandum with the Foshan City Department of Commerce 17.12.2019
- Mustafa Varank: Alabuga creates good conditions for Turkish companies 16.12.2019
- Alabuga in China: Results of a Business Mission 16.12.2019
- Alabuga SEZ received 3 nominations in the world ranking 10.10.2019
- Transneft Opens Plant Manufacturing Drag Reducing Agents in Alabuga SEZ 21.09.2019
- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles 17.07.2019
- BOERNER innovative construction chemistry plant worth 650 million rubles opened in the SEZ “Alabuga” 17.07.2019
- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
There are 3 new resident companies in the SEZ «Alabuga»
3 projects of new residents SEZ «Alabuga» approved yesterday by the advisory council on special economic zones under the Ministry of Economic Development. The total amount of the claimed investments in the projects is 11.5 billion rubles.
The investment project of the company «Kamateh» involves the construction of a plant for the production of maleic anhydride — the raw material for the production of epoxy resins. The planned production of maleic anhydride in liquid form and in the form of granules is 40 thousand tons a year. In the future, the project provides an increase in power of up to 60 thousand tons a year.
The planned number of employees is more than 157 people. The planned start of production — the second quarter of 2018.
Mushroom Company «Mushrooms of Tatarstan» plans to launch the production of mushroom factory capacity of 5600 tons per year with 144 jobs. Term of the start of production — 2017.
The investment project of the IGS Agro company involves the construction of a plant for the production of compost and mushroom cultivation. Planned volumes of mushrooms growing amount of 3600 tons per year. The planned number of employees is 165 people. Planned production start — 4-th quarter 2017.
Also at the meeting of the expert council was considered amendments to the agreement on industrial-production activity of JSC «INTERSKOL» to add to the list of products of small-scale mechanization. This will allow the factory «INTERSKOL-Alabuga» to produce welding machines and masks, snow machines, compressors, miter saws. Increased investment in the project will amount to 512 million rubles. Additional 150 new jobs will be created.Share