- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles 17.07.2019
- BOERNER innovative construction chemistry plant worth 650 million rubles opened in the SEZ “Alabuga” 17.07.2019
- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
- Alabuga tops the rating of the most investment-attractive special economic zones of Russia 22.11.2018
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga 13.11.2018
- BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia 31.10.2018
- Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum 25.10.2018
- Huhtamäki to expand production in Alabuga SEZ and switch to paper from plastic in catering 17.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ once again included in world rating of special economic zones 08.10.2018
- First production of Grodan substrates in Russia opens in Alabuga 02.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ presents a joint enterprise business plan to Chinese TEDA 01.10.2018
- The SEZ «Alabuga» has launched 4 new enterprises of 1 bln RUB 22.08.2018
- «Alabuga» to present to Chinese investors a business plan on joint venture: the SEZ expects 45 resident-companies of 136 bln. RUB 25.06.2018
- Ford Sollers plant in the "Alabuga" produced a 150-thousandth car 04.06.2018
- "August Alabuga" has received state support from the Industrial Development Fund 30.05.2018
Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum
Alabuga SEZ worked in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Construction, Housing, and Public Utilities to conduct the Urbantech Laboratory workshop in Yelabuga. The event was held as part of the large-scale Smart City federal project. Yelabuga was included in the list of cities for pilot implementation. The most engaged Yelabuga citizens and students, under management of experts from the Ministry of Construction, developed projects to improvement the cityscape through technological and innovative solutions. The three best projects to digitize water services and electric network and analyze city data will be presented in November at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum in Moscow. Based on the results, the best projects will seek federal financing.
In April of this year, Yelabuga was included in the list of cities for pilot implementation of the Smart City federal project. This concept of a "smart city" implies the comprehensive application of modern solutions in public utilities, city security, transport infrastructure, education, healthcare, and other areas.
Alabuga SEZ initiated Urbantech Laboratory, while the Federal Ministry of Construction, Housing, and Public Utilities provided methodological and expert support. Over a two-day period, 45 engaged citizens generated ideas and developed projects to improve the cityscape using "smart city" principles.
On the second and final day of the workshop, teams presented their projects, three of which were selected to be presented in Moscow. The best project from Yelabuga was the concept for Smart Water Services. In 2017, Alabuga SEZ became a concession holder of Yelabuga's water services and started a large-scale project to modernize the city's water infrastructure. According to the project's authors, the next step after updating networks 80% worn-out should be the full-scale automation and digitization, which would make it possible to analyze data and effectively manage the infrastructure: track water usage and mains pressure, control equipment status in interactive mode. Automating Yelabuga's water supply system will allow water losses to be reduced and mains pressure to be normalized. The "smart water services" project will also introduce modern water meters with remote readouts and automated billing. The project will help mitigate emergencies in Yelabuga's water supply network 90% faster and make water services more effective.
The project to modernize Yelabuga's electric grid offers a comprehensive solution for implementing network energy storages, monitoring systems and data collection, as well as changing legislation that regulates electric grids design. Network energy storages increase the reliability of the power supply system, expand available capabilities, reduce operational expenditures of network equipment and compensate peak loads by 75%.The project to visualize and analyze city data implies the creation of an interactive map, which would predict and simulate the impact of different city management solutions, as well as their economical effect.