- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
- Alabuga tops the rating of the most investment-attractive special economic zones of Russia 22.11.2018
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga 13.11.2018
- BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia 31.10.2018
- Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum 25.10.2018
- Huhtamäki to expand production in Alabuga SEZ and switch to paper from plastic in catering 17.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ once again included in world rating of special economic zones 08.10.2018
- First production of Grodan substrates in Russia opens in Alabuga 02.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ presents a joint enterprise business plan to Chinese TEDA 01.10.2018
- The SEZ «Alabuga» has launched 4 new enterprises of 1 bln RUB 22.08.2018
- «Alabuga» to present to Chinese investors a business plan on joint venture: the SEZ expects 45 resident-companies of 136 bln. RUB 25.06.2018
- Ford Sollers plant in the "Alabuga" produced a 150-thousandth car 04.06.2018
- "August Alabuga" has received state support from the Industrial Development Fund 30.05.2018
- The President of Tatarstan and the head of the "Stadler" has visited "Alabuga" 26.05.2018
- At the Alabuga’s business lunch at SPIEF reducing the risks of localization in Russia has been discussed 25.05.2018
- Substrates production from Rockwool will open in "Alabuga" in October 25.05.2018
“Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents
On March 21, 2019 was held a meeting between the management of the Special economic zone “Alabuga” and the Elabuga Institute of Kazan Federal University to discuss training of engineering personnel for the SEZ and development of personnel potential of the region.
According to the agreement reached between the KFU and the SEZ “Alabuga” upon termination of the Elabuga Polytechnic College the best graduates will be able to go to Elabuga Institute of KFU under a simplified scheme and continue their studies in undergraduate programs: “Mechatronics and Robotics”, “Automation of technological processes and production”, “Chemical technology”, “Electrical power engineering and electrical engineering”.
The Special economic zone “Alabuga” continues to implement projects for personnel development. The plans are to organize training in modern professions that are already in demand at the resident plants at the republican level. This goal was accented by Rustam Minnikhanov, the President of the Republic of Tatarstan, at the meeting on personnel development held in the SEZ in August. The President of Tatarstan noted the importance of obtaining practical skills during training and emphasized the need of using republican infrastructure for this purpose.
In the autumn of 2018 the SEZ “Alabuga” held Alabuga Science Octoberfest for schoolchildren - a scientific and educational interactive event aimed at promoting engineering professions. 800 ninth grade students from Elabuga took part in the competition to identify analytical skills, the best 200 students from September 2019 will begin training in the areas of “Installation and technical operation of industrial equipment”, “Automation of technological processes and production”, “Technology of analytical control of chemical compounds” and “Electric power plants, networks and systems” based on Elabuga Polytechnic College.
The curriculum for students of the Elabuga Polytechnic College will include optional modules from the leading producers of industrial equipment, tutorship and lessons of the SEZ resident engineers.