- Alabuga SEZ received 3 nominations in the world ranking 10.10.2019
- Transneft Opens Plant Manufacturing Drag Reducing Agents in Alabuga SEZ 21.09.2019
- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles 17.07.2019
- BOERNER innovative construction chemistry plant worth 650 million rubles opened in the SEZ “Alabuga” 17.07.2019
- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
- Alabuga tops the rating of the most investment-attractive special economic zones of Russia 22.11.2018
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga 13.11.2018
- BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia 31.10.2018
- Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum 25.10.2018
- Huhtamäki to expand production in Alabuga SEZ and switch to paper from plastic in catering 17.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ once again included in world rating of special economic zones 08.10.2018
- First production of Grodan substrates in Russia opens in Alabuga 02.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ presents a joint enterprise business plan to Chinese TEDA 01.10.2018
- The SEZ «Alabuga» has launched 4 new enterprises of 1 bln RUB 22.08.2018
- «Alabuga» to present to Chinese investors a business plan on joint venture: the SEZ expects 45 resident-companies of 136 bln. RUB 25.06.2018
The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga”
During the competition participants carried out tasks as close as possible to real-life cases and made strategic decisions. The purpose of the Management cup is to identify students of the Russian higher education institutions having administrative potential and create conditions for development of their competencies.
“From 30 217 participants registered this year more than 4000 participants are representatives of the Volga Federal District. Today 46 semifinalists from the Ulyanovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Samara, Penza regions, the Republic of Tatarstan and Bashkortostan, the Chuvash Republic and the Perm Krai will compete for the right to reach the cup final. Let not only victory but also participation in the project will become for you a social elevator in education, building career, self-realization,” - welcomed the participants Luka Gorubin, the project manager of the ANO “Russia-Country of Opportunities”, at the opening of the semifinal.
The winners of the cup will receive grants for training in the magistracy of the leading higher education institutions of the country. Also the best participants can receive invitations for internships or work in large companies.
The semifinal took place at the site of Russia's largest special economic zone “Alabuga” which is a partner of the Cup for the second season already. Timur Shagivaleev, the CEO of the Special economic zone, made a welcoming speech to the cup semifinalists. “Modern high-tech productions in the SEZ “Alabuga” require specialists of the appropriate level, which is why the development of human resources is a clear priority for us and our residents. For us, the management cup “Manage!” is an excellent tool for finding best students, and for the participants it is a unique chance to declare oneself and start career in a company with a worldwide reputation,” - he said.
Representatives of the SEZ resident companies such, as Ford Sollers Elabuga, Interskol, Belaya Dacha Alabuga and others take part in the procedure for assessing student leadership competencies.
The “Manage!” cup is a student analogue of the “Leaders of Russia” competition - the flagship project of the “Russia - Country of Opportunities” platform, and in turn the finalists and winners of the “Leaders of Russia” competition are mentors to the best participants of the cup. Today at the semifinals with a welcoming speech spoke Ignat Petukhov, the winner of the contest “Leaders of Russia 2018-2019”, mentor of the cup “Manage!”: “Now you are in the beginning of a way along which you have to go more than a dozen years. The “Russia – Country of Opportunities” platform is a map which shows a way of development. But you have to follow this way yourself - with your feet, spending your strength and your resources. Sometimes it will be hard for you, but I’m sure that each of you has a goal for motivation, and you will succeed."
“The objectives of the “Manage!” cup are to identify and support young people with high administrative potential. We gathered at full-time semifinal for students of the Volga Federal District which means that the best ones have gathered here and now. Before you open wide horizons, do not miss your chance. Dare, try, rush forward. Everything is in your hands!”- said Nikita Polyakov, the director of the RANEPA Kazan branch.
The operator of the cup is the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA). Students from all over Russia from 18 to 25 years old take part in the competition as well as young people who have already graduated not more than 3 years ago from organizations of higher and secondary professional education.