- Alabuga SEZ received 3 nominations in the world ranking 10.10.2019
- Transneft Opens Plant Manufacturing Drag Reducing Agents in Alabuga SEZ 21.09.2019
- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles 17.07.2019
- BOERNER innovative construction chemistry plant worth 650 million rubles opened in the SEZ “Alabuga” 17.07.2019
- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
- Alabuga tops the rating of the most investment-attractive special economic zones of Russia 22.11.2018
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga 13.11.2018
- BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia 31.10.2018
- Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum 25.10.2018
- Huhtamäki to expand production in Alabuga SEZ and switch to paper from plastic in catering 17.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ once again included in world rating of special economic zones 08.10.2018
- First production of Grodan substrates in Russia opens in Alabuga 02.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ presents a joint enterprise business plan to Chinese TEDA 01.10.2018
- The SEZ «Alabuga» has launched 4 new enterprises of 1 bln RUB 22.08.2018
- «Alabuga» to present to Chinese investors a business plan on joint venture: the SEZ expects 45 resident-companies of 136 bln. RUB 25.06.2018
Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties
Rustam Minnikhanov, the President of the Republic of Tatarstan, visited the Republic of Turkey on a working visit. Representatives of the SEZ “Alabuga” headed by the CEO Timur Shagivaleev also took part in the delegation.
During the trip the President of the Republic of Tatarstan visited the cities of Bursa and Istanbul where he met with the leadership of the Turkish provinces and local business representatives, as well as examined a number of enterprises.
Within the visit were held business forums in the cities of Bursa and Istanbul at which Timur Shagivaleev spoke with a presentation of the investment potential of the SEZ “Alabuga”. In the presentation he emphasized why Tatarstan and, in particular, the special economic zone, may be interesting to Turkish investors, namely: availability of ready world-class infrastructure, tax benefits and preferences, support of the Republic in the most difficult moments, free niches for production on the territory of the Russian Federation.
In the presentation Timur Shagivaleev noted that 8 companies with Turkish capital are already residents of the special economic zone “Alabuga”, they invested over a billion dollars in their projects at the SEZ site. Moreover, 7 of them are super successful companies. Turkish residents in the SEZ “Alabuga” are a good example of how active actions can achieve a good result.
The “Alabuga” CEO invited to the SEZ Turkish businessmen wishing to localize production in Russia and noted that the special economic zone has proved to be the most comfortable platform for business from Turkey. “Today the Russian Federation imports products from China and Europe worth hundreds of billions of dollars, and active modern companies from the Republic of Turkey could occupy these niches,” said Timur Shagivaleev.
The President of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov noted the level of cooperation between “Alabuga” and Turkish business during the meeting with the governor of Bursa Yakup Dzhanbolat. The President of the Republic of Tatarstan reported that Turkish companies invested about 2 billion of dollars in the republic. A number of Turkish plants are successfully operating in Tatarstan: “Kastamonu Entegre”, “Hayat Kimya”, “Sisecam” – “Trakya Glass”, “Sisecam” – “Automotive Glass”, “Coskunoz” (the company represents the province of Bursa), “Koluman”, “Tirsan Cardan”, “Sarach Makina” and others. In May of last year “Coskunoz” together with PJSC “MMK” opened in the SEZ “Alabuga” joint production of steel blanks for automobile industry. Also a project for the plant of the “Gemont Metal” company is being implemented in “Alabuga”.
57 residents are registered in the SEZ “Alabuga", 30 companies carry out industrial activity, of which 7 were created with the participation of Turkish investments: "Coskunoz Alabuga", "Kastamonu Integrated Wood Industry", "Hayat Kimya", "Dizayn Rus", "Automotive Glass Alliance RUS ”,“ Trakya Glass Rus ”,“ MMK-COSKUNOZ-ALABUGA ”.