- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
- Alabuga tops the rating of the most investment-attractive special economic zones of Russia 22.11.2018
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga 13.11.2018
- BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia 31.10.2018
- Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum 25.10.2018
- Huhtamäki to expand production in Alabuga SEZ and switch to paper from plastic in catering 17.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ once again included in world rating of special economic zones 08.10.2018
- First production of Grodan substrates in Russia opens in Alabuga 02.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ presents a joint enterprise business plan to Chinese TEDA 01.10.2018
- The SEZ «Alabuga» has launched 4 new enterprises of 1 bln RUB 22.08.2018
- «Alabuga» to present to Chinese investors a business plan on joint venture: the SEZ expects 45 resident-companies of 136 bln. RUB 25.06.2018
- Ford Sollers plant in the "Alabuga" produced a 150-thousandth car 04.06.2018
- "August Alabuga" has received state support from the Industrial Development Fund 30.05.2018
- The President of Tatarstan and the head of the "Stadler" has visited "Alabuga" 26.05.2018
- At the Alabuga’s business lunch at SPIEF reducing the risks of localization in Russia has been discussed 25.05.2018
- Substrates production from Rockwool will open in "Alabuga" in October 25.05.2018
Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF
Today, June 7, a cooperation agreement between JSC “SEZ P&I TYPE ALABUGA” and NEO Center was signed at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.
On the part of the Special economic zone the agreement was signed by the CEO, Timur Shagivaleev, on the part of NEO Center by the CEO, Valeria Plotnikova.
The companies agreed about cooperation in attracting investors to the SEZ “Alabuga”. There are 600 hectares of prepared land plots with supplied infrastructure and 80 thousand square m. of finished industrial premises in the special economic zone to accommodate new residents.
“We are sure that thanks to the close work with NEO Center considerably will grow the level of elaboration of projects that are planned to be implemented in the SEZ Alabuga. Today we are not chasing after numbers and not trying to be the first in the number of companies that received resident status. It is important for us that the project be successfully implemented and show positive financial results, ” noted Timur Shagivaleev.
Valeria Plotnikova, the CEO of NEO Center, said: “Alabuga is the largest and most successful special economic zone of industrial type in Russia, so it is especially important for us to help as much as possible with the implementation and quality control of the carried-out projects. We will make every effort to ensure that our cooperation brings mutually beneficial benefits and allows more investors to be interested. ”
The consulting company "NEO Center" has been successfully operating in Russia and the CIS countries more than 20 years and occupies a leading position in the Russian consulting market. The company is in the top 30 of the largest consulting groups in Russia, in the top 10 in the field of appraisal activities and marketing services, in the top 15 of financial consulting companies, and also occupies the 1st place in the field of technical audit (according to RAEX ratings). In addition, NEO Center is in the top 3 of the list of leading technological and price auditors according to the National Association of Technological and Price Auditors.
Today 57 residents are registered in the SEZ “Alabuga”, 30 companies carry out industrial activity, among them Ford Sollers, Kastamonu, Armstrong, Air Liquide, Rockwoll, 3M and others. The volume of actually invested private investments in the implementation of projects is 128.3 billion rubles, more than 7200 work places are created.