Phone: +7 (85557) 5–90–11
- «Alabuga» and Russian Railways have signed an agreement for the infrastructure development on the territory of the industrial park «Ethylene 600» 25.05.2023
- Head of the Ministry of Labor of the Kyrgyz Republic: «Alabuga is becoming a point of reference for Russia and other countries» 23.05.2023
- «The scale is impressive»: Headmasters of schools from Kyrgyzstan highly praised the Alabuga educational cluster 21.05.2023
- «Colleagues are doing a great job in training young people»: Deputy Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation shared his impressions about Alabuga Polytech 21.05.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» and «TransContainer» signed an agreement on the provision of terminal services in the largest logistics center of Russia 19.05.2023
- VTB and Alabuga will fund the construction of the Deng Xiaoping Logistics Center 05.05.2023
- «Alabuga» received SIBUR's first container train 03.05.2023
- «Alabuga Polytechnic» hosted the finals of the All-Russian Entrepreneurship Olympiad 02.05.2023
- «Management leaders for Tatarstan team»: SEZ «Alabuga» was visited by the heads of municipal formations of the republic 29.04.2023
- MBA students of MGIMO MFA have visited SEZ Alabuga 28.04.2023
- «Alabuga has planted 6 thousand trees in Nizhnekamsk as part of the «Ethylene 600» project 28.04.2023
- The development of small towns with the use of social and personnel policies was discussed in the SEZ «Alabuga» 22.04.2023
- The final of the Business Cats-based Entrepreneurship Olympiad was held in Kyrgyzstan 17.04.2023
- SEZ Alabuga discussed the set-up of a pilot zone for highly automated vehicles 14.04.2023
- Governor of the Novgorod region: "Investors from China are interested in SEZ «Novgorodskaya» 12.04.2023
- Vyacheslav Dmitriev, head of the Kuibyshev Railway, praised the infrastructure of the SEZ Alabuga 29.03.2023
- Mikhail Mishustin: «The Alabuga SEZ creates commercial vehicles that are efficient on public routes» 23.03.2023
- «Alabuga» has launched a 3PL service on the territory of the SEZ 22.03.2023
- A production and logistic complex will start up on the territory of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» 12.03.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» will develop railway infrastructure in Zakamye 10.03.2023
- Residents of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» start pre-commissioning work in September 10.03.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» will start the realization of the largest logistic projects in Russia in March 22.02.2023
- Vladimir Putin has delegated to maximize the «Professionality» project, which is being implemented at Alabuga Polytechnic 21.02.2023
- Alabuga International School students team was selected for the national robotics championship «First Robotics Championship – Yekaterinburg 4.0» 21.02.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov about «Ethylene 600»: «A big project that will give strict development to Small & Medium Enterprise» 17.02.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga is the best Russian SEZ in terms of investment prospects» 17.02.2023
- Vladimir Putin – about Alabuga Polytechnic: «Tatarstan sets a very good example of work with Human Resources» 10.02.2023
- Head of the State Duma Labor Committee Yaroslav Nilov: «The experience of Alabuga Polytechnic should be extended to the nationwide» 10.02.2023
- A representative office of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization opened in Alabuga 08.02.2023
- The Business Cats-based Entrepreneurship Competition for high school students will be held in Kyrgyzstan 06.02.2023
The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles
The Supervisory Board of the special economic zone “Alabuga” chaired by the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov reviewed today 6 new investment projects: “Alkema”, “2BIO”, “AKONIT-URAL”, “Yugostroy RU”, “Liliani-Technology” and “CBT “Alabuga”. The total investment in the creation of new industries is more than 16 billion rubles.
The first project reviewed by the Supervisory Board was “2BIO”. It was initiated by the Russian holding company in the field of oil and gas processing and petrochemistry JSC “ TAIF” and the Italian producer of PHA-bioplastics “Investire Italia S.r.l” (“Bio-On” company). In the SEZ “Alabuga” the company plans to produce PHA-bioplastics in the amount of 10.000 tons per year. The amount of financing, according to the business plan, will be 9.7 billion rubles (without VAT), 90 workplaces will be created.
The project “CBT“ Alabuga ”provides production of 15.000 tons of basalt continuous fiber (roving) per year. The project initiators, “Promtorg” and “Ecoprom” companies, are planning to invest 3.3 billion rubles (without VAT) of their own funds in production. After reaching the full capacity 431 workplaces will be created.
Rustam Nurgalievich: “We approve the decision. If there is need for support from our side, we will help. Making competitive product from stone is a good project.”
The third investment project of the company “Liliani-Technology” presupposes production of bunker-reloaders for grain in the amount of 700 units per year. The total investment in the project will be 685 million rubles (without VAT). Opening of the production will create more than 100 workplaces. The plant will be located at the ready production areas of the industrial park “Synergy 2” with the prospect of accessing its own land plant on the territory of the SEZ "Alabuga".
The project of the “Akonit-Ural” company plans to begin production of conveyor rollers and metal ware.
The project was initiated by JSC “SIA "Akonit”. More than 800 million rubles (without VAT) will be invested in production. The volume of conveyor rollers will be 720 thousand pieces per year, and the volume of metal ware 6 thousand tons per year. At the first stage of the project implementation the company will place production facilities at the leased areas of the industrial park “Synergy 2” with a total area of 5167.4 m2. The second stage will be implemented on the territory of the SEZ “Alabuga” with a total area of 5 hectares.
The production of decorative PVC cladding films for furniture facades by “Alkema” will be invested in the amount of 1.8 billion rubles (without VAT). The launching of the plant is scheduled for 2020 on the territory of the industrial park “Synergy 2”.
The next investment project of the company “Yugostroy RU” will organize production of gear type hydraulic pumps in the 4th quarter of 2019. The initiator of the project was the Czech concern “Jihostroj a.s.” and the Russian company LLC “Hydrodrive”.
The production volume will be 25 thousand units per year. The investment volume in the implementation of the first and second stages will amount to 201.3 million rubles (without VAT). The company plans to place production facilities at the leased areas in the IP “Synergy” with a total area of 521.7 m2.
The project initiators along with the organization of their own production invite partners for external cooperation, who are able to supply high-strength cast iron grade HF 50 and above, and to machine the cast-iron components according to the “Jihostroj” standards.
The President of the Republic of Tatarstan and the members of the Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved all 6 projects and decided to assign resident status to companies.
The goal of the management company of the special economic zone “Alabuga” is to support new companies implementing their projects in the SEZ, and the governing body of Tatarstan is ready to provide all the necessary support.
57 residents are registered on the territory of the SEZ “Alabuga”, 32 companies carry out industrial activity, among them Ford Sollers, Kastamonu, Armstrong, Air Liquide, Rockwoll, 3M and others. As of 01.04.2019 “Alabuga” signed investment contracts totaling 187.6 billion rubles, of which 128.3 billion rubles were spent. The state investment volume in the SEZ infrastructure amounted to 26.8 billion rubles. In total, 57 resident companies created more than 7.2 thousand workplaces in “Alabuga”.