- August-Alabuga plant received a license to operate hazardous facilities 03.08.2020
- 100 leaders: all-Russian selection of future managers of SEZ "Alabuga" 03.08.2020
- Tatarstan hospitals to receive 54 Ford Transit ambulances 30.07.2020
- Employees of the SEZ "Alabuga" studied the methods of effective management and communication 29.07.2020
- SEZ "Alabuga" will build facilities for the Haier plant in Russia 27.07.2020
- STEM-center - a quick start for future world-class engineers! 22.07.2020
- SEZ "Alabuga" has increased the reliability of water supply to the Yelabuga town 21.07.2020
- Joint work of Alabuga and EMR is the point of development of the region 21.07.2020
- Water treatment plant: 2 reservoirs ready for operation 16.07.2020
- Mikhail Mishustin held a meeting with members of the Government of the Russian Federation in the SEZ “Alabuga” 10.07.2020
- Vice-president of the Russian CCI visited the SEZ "Alabuga" 08.07.2020
- Ford Sollers will supply 200 buses to Tatarstan schools 25.06.2020
- Alabuga HR program approved by Russian Deputy Minister of Science and Higher Education 25.06.2020
- Prospects for the development of Rosatom in Alabuga were discussed at a meeting with the President of the Republic of Tatarstan 24.06.2020
- Material for Ansat helicopters is produced in the SEZ Alabuga 18.06.2020
- Water treatment plant: new reservoir tested 08.06.2020
- Reconstruction of district wastewater treatment plants: completion of stage 1 04.06.2020
- Huhtamaki helps fight the Coronavirus pandemic 20.05.2020
- Synergy 2: industrial park ready for operation 07.05.2020
- Polymatiz launched the production of 2.4 million medical masks 13.04.2020
- Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation: Alabuga has reached the goal by 100% 09.04.2020
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Alabuga is the best special zone in Russia 25.03.2020
- Ford Sollers announces localization increase 19.03.2020
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved new projects 27.12.2019
- Ambitious projects and international exchange of experience: Alabuga signed a memorandum with the Foshan City Department of Commerce 17.12.2019
- Mustafa Varank: Alabuga creates good conditions for Turkish companies 16.12.2019
- Alabuga in China: Results of a Business Mission 16.12.2019
- Alabuga SEZ received 3 nominations in the world ranking 10.10.2019
- Transneft Opens Plant Manufacturing Drag Reducing Agents in Alabuga SEZ 21.09.2019
- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles
The Supervisory Board of the special economic zone “Alabuga” chaired by the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov reviewed today 6 new investment projects: “Alkema”, “2BIO”, “AKONIT-URAL”, “Yugostroy RU”, “Liliani-Technology” and “CBT “Alabuga”. The total investment in the creation of new industries is more than 16 billion rubles.
The first project reviewed by the Supervisory Board was “2BIO”. It was initiated by the Russian holding company in the field of oil and gas processing and petrochemistry JSC “ TAIF” and the Italian producer of PHA-bioplastics “Investire Italia S.r.l” (“Bio-On” company). In the SEZ “Alabuga” the company plans to produce PHA-bioplastics in the amount of 10.000 tons per year. The amount of financing, according to the business plan, will be 9.7 billion rubles (without VAT), 90 workplaces will be created.
The project “CBT“ Alabuga ”provides production of 15.000 tons of basalt continuous fiber (roving) per year. The project initiators, “Promtorg” and “Ecoprom” companies, are planning to invest 3.3 billion rubles (without VAT) of their own funds in production. After reaching the full capacity 431 workplaces will be created.
Rustam Nurgalievich: “We approve the decision. If there is need for support from our side, we will help. Making competitive product from stone is a good project.”
The third investment project of the company “Liliani-Technology” presupposes production of bunker-reloaders for grain in the amount of 700 units per year. The total investment in the project will be 685 million rubles (without VAT). Opening of the production will create more than 100 workplaces. The plant will be located at the ready production areas of the industrial park “Synergy 2” with the prospect of accessing its own land plant on the territory of the SEZ "Alabuga".
The project of the “Akonit-Ural” company plans to begin production of conveyor rollers and metal ware.
The project was initiated by JSC “SIA "Akonit”. More than 800 million rubles (without VAT) will be invested in production. The volume of conveyor rollers will be 720 thousand pieces per year, and the volume of metal ware 6 thousand tons per year. At the first stage of the project implementation the company will place production facilities at the leased areas of the industrial park “Synergy 2” with a total area of 5167.4 m2. The second stage will be implemented on the territory of the SEZ “Alabuga” with a total area of 5 hectares.
The production of decorative PVC cladding films for furniture facades by “Alkema” will be invested in the amount of 1.8 billion rubles (without VAT). The launching of the plant is scheduled for 2020 on the territory of the industrial park “Synergy 2”.
The next investment project of the company “Yugostroy RU” will organize production of gear type hydraulic pumps in the 4th quarter of 2019. The initiator of the project was the Czech concern “Jihostroj a.s.” and the Russian company LLC “Hydrodrive”.
The production volume will be 25 thousand units per year. The investment volume in the implementation of the first and second stages will amount to 201.3 million rubles (without VAT). The company plans to place production facilities at the leased areas in the IP “Synergy” with a total area of 521.7 m2.
The project initiators along with the organization of their own production invite partners for external cooperation, who are able to supply high-strength cast iron grade HF 50 and above, and to machine the cast-iron components according to the “Jihostroj” standards.
The President of the Republic of Tatarstan and the members of the Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved all 6 projects and decided to assign resident status to companies.
The goal of the management company of the special economic zone “Alabuga” is to support new companies implementing their projects in the SEZ, and the governing body of Tatarstan is ready to provide all the necessary support.
57 residents are registered on the territory of the SEZ “Alabuga”, 32 companies carry out industrial activity, among them Ford Sollers, Kastamonu, Armstrong, Air Liquide, Rockwoll, 3M and others. As of 01.04.2019 “Alabuga” signed investment contracts totaling 187.6 billion rubles, of which 128.3 billion rubles were spent. The state investment volume in the SEZ infrastructure amounted to 26.8 billion rubles. In total, 57 resident companies created more than 7.2 thousand workplaces in “Alabuga”.