- Alabuga has successfully implemented a large-scale project for the Chinese company HAIER 14.01.2022
- Sales of a resident of Alabuga "Sollers Ford" break records 12.01.2022
- President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov urged everyone to personally visit "Alabuga Polytech" 28.12.2021
- Resident of "Alabuga" Kastamonu received a diploma of the contest "100 best goods of Russia" 17.12.2021
- "Alabuga" is consistently in 1st place - the results of the Russian SEZ rating are announced 16.12.2021
- The Security Council of the Republic of Tatarstan supported the breakthrough plan of "Alabuga" for personnel development 15.12.2021
- The Minister of Education of the Russian Federation positively assessed the proposals of Alabuga in the field of vocational education 07.12.2021
- EDB and SEZ "Alabuga" signed a partnership agreement on financing up to 36 billion rubles for new sites in Alabuga 02.12.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" put Yandex.Drive more than 2000 Ford Transit vans 02.12.2021
- Alabuga welcomes a new resident - the "Sollers Ford" Engine Plant 25.11.2021
- The President of the Russian Federation congratulated the participants of the construction of the plant in SEZ "Alabuga" 23.11.2021
- A plant of strategic importance for the country has opened in the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga" 22.11.2021
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved financing for 200 billion rubles over 5 years 22.11.2021
- Tatarstan President noted the role of Alabuga in strategic cooperation with Rosatom State Corporation 18.11.2021
- "Huhtamaki Foodservice Alabuga" has confirmed the certification of the integrated management system 08.11.2021
- How to learn to design a cottage in a month - Rustam Minnikhanov personally checked the first successes of students in the assessment center "Alabuga Polytech" 14.10.2021
- The President of Tatarstan is in the best special zone at the release of the jubilee Ford Transit and at the opening of a new production "ST Alabuga" 14.10.2021
- "Alabuga" creates the best infrastructure in the world, including human resources: Rustam Minnikhanov personally saw this today 14.10.2021
- "SEZ "Alabuga" demonstrates high efficiency" - Rustam Minnikhanov during the Annual Address to the State Council of the Republic of Tatarstan 08.10.2021
- Using the best world practices: «Alabuga Development» was awarded in the 32nd IPMA World Congress in the category «Megaprojects» 30.09.2021
- The first ones! «Alabuga Polytech» is the winner of the contest «Best Mentoring Practices in the Republic of Tatarstan-2020» 27.09.2021
- SEZ "Alabuga" at the forefront of the development of domestic microelectronics 23.09.2021
- "Any result is achieved by hard work before the battle" - leading military historian Alexey Isaev gave a lecture for students of "Alabuga Polytech" 16.09.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" - Kastamonu - introduced the 34th class laminate flooring to the Russian market 15.09.2021
- The best students of "Alabuga Polytech" visited the Kastamonu plant 09.09.2021
- Real engineers conducted the first lessons for 300 new students at Alabuga Polytech 04.09.2021
- "Our task №1 is to realize that this is our country": the general director of the SEZ "Alabuga" gave a parting word at the solemn meeting in "Alabuga Polytech" 01.09.2021
- "Choosing Alabuga as a partner is a wise decision": Maxim Reshetnikov about the creation of a new SEZ in the Novgorod region 13.08.2021
- Resident Kastamonu will increase the export of laminate to the Baltic States 05.08.2021
- The container terminal "Alabuga" has entered the world system of international trade Maersk. 02.07.2021
The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles
The Supervisory Board of the special economic zone “Alabuga” chaired by the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov reviewed today 6 new investment projects: “Alkema”, “2BIO”, “AKONIT-URAL”, “Yugostroy RU”, “Liliani-Technology” and “CBT “Alabuga”. The total investment in the creation of new industries is more than 16 billion rubles.
The first project reviewed by the Supervisory Board was “2BIO”. It was initiated by the Russian holding company in the field of oil and gas processing and petrochemistry JSC “ TAIF” and the Italian producer of PHA-bioplastics “Investire Italia S.r.l” (“Bio-On” company). In the SEZ “Alabuga” the company plans to produce PHA-bioplastics in the amount of 10.000 tons per year. The amount of financing, according to the business plan, will be 9.7 billion rubles (without VAT), 90 workplaces will be created.
The project “CBT“ Alabuga ”provides production of 15.000 tons of basalt continuous fiber (roving) per year. The project initiators, “Promtorg” and “Ecoprom” companies, are planning to invest 3.3 billion rubles (without VAT) of their own funds in production. After reaching the full capacity 431 workplaces will be created.
Rustam Nurgalievich: “We approve the decision. If there is need for support from our side, we will help. Making competitive product from stone is a good project.”
The third investment project of the company “Liliani-Technology” presupposes production of bunker-reloaders for grain in the amount of 700 units per year. The total investment in the project will be 685 million rubles (without VAT). Opening of the production will create more than 100 workplaces. The plant will be located at the ready production areas of the industrial park “Synergy 2” with the prospect of accessing its own land plant on the territory of the SEZ "Alabuga".
The project of the “Akonit-Ural” company plans to begin production of conveyor rollers and metal ware.
The project was initiated by JSC “SIA "Akonit”. More than 800 million rubles (without VAT) will be invested in production. The volume of conveyor rollers will be 720 thousand pieces per year, and the volume of metal ware 6 thousand tons per year. At the first stage of the project implementation the company will place production facilities at the leased areas of the industrial park “Synergy 2” with a total area of 5167.4 m2. The second stage will be implemented on the territory of the SEZ “Alabuga” with a total area of 5 hectares.
The production of decorative PVC cladding films for furniture facades by “Alkema” will be invested in the amount of 1.8 billion rubles (without VAT). The launching of the plant is scheduled for 2020 on the territory of the industrial park “Synergy 2”.
The next investment project of the company “Yugostroy RU” will organize production of gear type hydraulic pumps in the 4th quarter of 2019. The initiator of the project was the Czech concern “Jihostroj a.s.” and the Russian company LLC “Hydrodrive”.
The production volume will be 25 thousand units per year. The investment volume in the implementation of the first and second stages will amount to 201.3 million rubles (without VAT). The company plans to place production facilities at the leased areas in the IP “Synergy” with a total area of 521.7 m2.
The project initiators along with the organization of their own production invite partners for external cooperation, who are able to supply high-strength cast iron grade HF 50 and above, and to machine the cast-iron components according to the “Jihostroj” standards.
The President of the Republic of Tatarstan and the members of the Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved all 6 projects and decided to assign resident status to companies.
The goal of the management company of the special economic zone “Alabuga” is to support new companies implementing their projects in the SEZ, and the governing body of Tatarstan is ready to provide all the necessary support.
57 residents are registered on the territory of the SEZ “Alabuga”, 32 companies carry out industrial activity, among them Ford Sollers, Kastamonu, Armstrong, Air Liquide, Rockwoll, 3M and others. As of 01.04.2019 “Alabuga” signed investment contracts totaling 187.6 billion rubles, of which 128.3 billion rubles were spent. The state investment volume in the SEZ infrastructure amounted to 26.8 billion rubles. In total, 57 resident companies created more than 7.2 thousand workplaces in “Alabuga”.