Phone: +7 (85557) 5-90-30
- A production and logistic complex will start up on the territory of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» 12.03.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» will develop railway infrastructure in Zakamye 10.03.2023
- Residents of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» start pre-commissioning work in September 10.03.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» will start the realization of the largest logistic projects in Russia in March 22.02.2023
- Vladimir Putin has delegated to maximize the «Professionality» project, which is being implemented at Alabuga Polytechnic 21.02.2023
- Alabuga International School students team was selected for the national robotics championship «First Robotics Championship – Yekaterinburg 4.0» 21.02.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov about «Ethylene 600»: «A big project that will give strict development to Small & Medium Enterprise» 17.02.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga is the best Russian SEZ in terms of investment prospects» 17.02.2023
- Vladimir Putin – about Alabuga Polytechnic: «Tatarstan sets a very good example of work with Human Resources» 10.02.2023
- Head of the State Duma Labor Committee Yaroslav Nilov: «The experience of Alabuga Polytechnic should be extended to the nationwide» 10.02.2023
- A representative office of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization opened in Alabuga 08.02.2023
- The Business Cats-based Entrepreneurship Competition for high school students will be held in Kyrgyzstan 06.02.2023
- ROCKWOOL, a resident of «Alabuga», is recognized as a world leader in sustainable development among building materials manufactures 05.02.2023
- Alabuga Polytechnic expands horizons: a high school student from Tajikistan participated in the Competitive Selection 30.01.2023
- «The special zone Alabuga is working well»: Rustam Minnikhanov noted the SEZ at a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin 23.01.2023
- The delegation from Turkmenistan rated the experience of SEZ «Alabuga» 17.01.2023
- Alabuga International School have visited Serbia 30.12.2022
- SEZ «Alabuga» will hold an Olympiad on the basics of business and entrepreneurship in Armenia 28.12.2022
- Alabuga creates the largest industrial park "Ethylene-600". The volume of investments is worth 1.3 trillion rubles 16.11.2022
- Alabuga implements large high-tech investment projects 16.11.2022
- Russian students will take share in the development of social infrastructure at Alabuga 14.07.2022
- 100% efficiency: Alabuga among Russian SEZs – Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation 02.07.2022
- Alabuga shared best practices of infrastructure development with a delegation from the Republic of Belarus 29.06.2022
- The Turkish delegation studied the experience of the best SEZ in Russia «Alabuga» 22.06.2022
- «Alabuga is the best team in the country. Alabuga is Rustam Minnikhanov» - Governor of the Novgorod Region Andrey Nikitin in an interview with RT Russia 11.06.2022
- The Aurus plant in SEZ No. 1 «Alabuga» turned 1 year old 31.05.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan: «Alabuga Polytech» is a unique and very ambitious project that really shows very high results. There is simply no such thing in the country» 26.05.2022
- Russian entrepreneurs study the business of the regions: The best SEZ «Alabuga» was visited by a delegation of MBA students 24.05.2022
- Schoolchildren of the Republic of Tatarstan tried themselves as directors of the company. How was the largest Entrepreneurship Olympiad held? 16.05.2022
- The most energy efficient: the resident of Alabuga Kastamonu received an award from the Government of Tatarstan 21.04.2022
Transneft Opens Plant Manufacturing Drag Reducing Agents in Alabuga SEZ
Transneft has launched a plant for manufacturing drag reducing agents in the Alabuga Special Economic Zone (the Republic of Tatarstan).
President of Transneft Nikolay Tokarev, Prime Minister of the Republic of Tatarstan Aleksey Pesoshin, Deputy Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation Pavel Sorokin, Vice Presidents of Transneft Pavel Revel-Muroz and Aleksey Sapsay, General Director of Transneft Kama Region Robert Galiev, a professor of the department of organic chemistry of the MSU Ilya Nifantiev, Director of the Institute, doctor of chemistry, academician of IOS RAS (Institute of Organic Synthesis of the Russian Academy of Science) Valery Charushin took part in the opening ceremony of the plant.
On 18 August 2016, a project on creating a plant for manufacturing drag reducing agents in Russia for the needs of the oil transportation industry was approved at a meeting of the SEZ Supervisory Board. For its implementation, Transneft Synthesis was created as part of Transneft’s work in the field of import substitution.
The plant will produce up to 3 thousand tonnes of drag reducing agents per year, taking into account the possibility of increasing its capacity up to 10 thousand tonnes per year. This year, the Company plans to produce 600 tonnes of agents.
The production facilities of the plant will fully satisfy Transneft’s needs in drag reducing agents. In the future, Transneft Synthesis’ products can be offered for sale to both Russian oil companies that use them in upstream pipelines and to foreign companies.
Previously, Transneft used to import a drag reducing agent. The savings from own production thereof will amount to RUB 100 to 250 million, depending on the volume of DRA consumption in accordance with the planed oil and petroleum products flow.
Thus, Transneft and its subsidiaries continue expanding the line-up of products crucial to the industry, which are manufactured at the Company’s own plants, including within the import substitution programme.
Now 94% of the equipment and materials used by Transneft is produced in Russia, with the Company planning to increase the share to 97% by 2020.
The project was implemented jointly by Transneft Kama Region (51% share in the authorised capital) and the Russian company Nika PetroTech (49%).
Transneft is the largest pipeline company in the world and one of the largest infrastructure companies in the Russian Federation. The Company’s strategic objective is to develop and upgrade Russia’s trunk pipeline system in order to satisfy oil and petroleum products pipeline transportation demand on the domestic and foreign markets.
The Company and its subsidiaries operate 52,222 km of oil pipelines in the Russian Federation and an associated petroleum products pipeline system, located in the Russian Federation, the Republic of Belarus and the Republic of Kazakhstan, with a total length of 15,988 km. The oil transportation system includes more than 500 pumping stations.
Crude oil delivery in 2018 amounted to 479.8 million tonnes, the volume of delivered petroleum products amounted to 39.2 million tonnes.
The Russian Federation, represented by the Federal Agency for State Property Management, owns 100% of Transneft’s ordinary shares and controls it through the Board of Directors, which includes government representatives and independent directors.