- Alabuga has successfully implemented a large-scale project for the Chinese company HAIER 14.01.2022
- Sales of a resident of Alabuga "Sollers Ford" break records 12.01.2022
- President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov urged everyone to personally visit "Alabuga Polytech" 28.12.2021
- Resident of "Alabuga" Kastamonu received a diploma of the contest "100 best goods of Russia" 17.12.2021
- "Alabuga" is consistently in 1st place - the results of the Russian SEZ rating are announced 16.12.2021
- The Security Council of the Republic of Tatarstan supported the breakthrough plan of "Alabuga" for personnel development 15.12.2021
- The Minister of Education of the Russian Federation positively assessed the proposals of Alabuga in the field of vocational education 07.12.2021
- EDB and SEZ "Alabuga" signed a partnership agreement on financing up to 36 billion rubles for new sites in Alabuga 02.12.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" put Yandex.Drive more than 2000 Ford Transit vans 02.12.2021
- Alabuga welcomes a new resident - the "Sollers Ford" Engine Plant 25.11.2021
- The President of the Russian Federation congratulated the participants of the construction of the plant in SEZ "Alabuga" 23.11.2021
- A plant of strategic importance for the country has opened in the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga" 22.11.2021
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved financing for 200 billion rubles over 5 years 22.11.2021
- Tatarstan President noted the role of Alabuga in strategic cooperation with Rosatom State Corporation 18.11.2021
- "Huhtamaki Foodservice Alabuga" has confirmed the certification of the integrated management system 08.11.2021
- How to learn to design a cottage in a month - Rustam Minnikhanov personally checked the first successes of students in the assessment center "Alabuga Polytech" 14.10.2021
- The President of Tatarstan is in the best special zone at the release of the jubilee Ford Transit and at the opening of a new production "ST Alabuga" 14.10.2021
- "Alabuga" creates the best infrastructure in the world, including human resources: Rustam Minnikhanov personally saw this today 14.10.2021
- "SEZ "Alabuga" demonstrates high efficiency" - Rustam Minnikhanov during the Annual Address to the State Council of the Republic of Tatarstan 08.10.2021
- Using the best world practices: «Alabuga Development» was awarded in the 32nd IPMA World Congress in the category «Megaprojects» 30.09.2021
- The first ones! «Alabuga Polytech» is the winner of the contest «Best Mentoring Practices in the Republic of Tatarstan-2020» 27.09.2021
- SEZ "Alabuga" at the forefront of the development of domestic microelectronics 23.09.2021
- "Any result is achieved by hard work before the battle" - leading military historian Alexey Isaev gave a lecture for students of "Alabuga Polytech" 16.09.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" - Kastamonu - introduced the 34th class laminate flooring to the Russian market 15.09.2021
- The best students of "Alabuga Polytech" visited the Kastamonu plant 09.09.2021
- Real engineers conducted the first lessons for 300 new students at Alabuga Polytech 04.09.2021
- "Our task №1 is to realize that this is our country": the general director of the SEZ "Alabuga" gave a parting word at the solemn meeting in "Alabuga Polytech" 01.09.2021
- "Choosing Alabuga as a partner is a wise decision": Maxim Reshetnikov about the creation of a new SEZ in the Novgorod region 13.08.2021
- Resident Kastamonu will increase the export of laminate to the Baltic States 05.08.2021
- The container terminal "Alabuga" has entered the world system of international trade Maersk. 02.07.2021
Transneft Opens Plant Manufacturing Drag Reducing Agents in Alabuga SEZ
Transneft has launched a plant for manufacturing drag reducing agents in the Alabuga Special Economic Zone (the Republic of Tatarstan).
President of Transneft Nikolay Tokarev, Prime Minister of the Republic of Tatarstan Aleksey Pesoshin, Deputy Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation Pavel Sorokin, Vice Presidents of Transneft Pavel Revel-Muroz and Aleksey Sapsay, General Director of Transneft Kama Region Robert Galiev, a professor of the department of organic chemistry of the MSU Ilya Nifantiev, Director of the Institute, doctor of chemistry, academician of IOS RAS (Institute of Organic Synthesis of the Russian Academy of Science) Valery Charushin took part in the opening ceremony of the plant.
On 18 August 2016, a project on creating a plant for manufacturing drag reducing agents in Russia for the needs of the oil transportation industry was approved at a meeting of the SEZ Supervisory Board. For its implementation, Transneft Synthesis was created as part of Transneft’s work in the field of import substitution.
The plant will produce up to 3 thousand tonnes of drag reducing agents per year, taking into account the possibility of increasing its capacity up to 10 thousand tonnes per year. This year, the Company plans to produce 600 tonnes of agents.
The production facilities of the plant will fully satisfy Transneft’s needs in drag reducing agents. In the future, Transneft Synthesis’ products can be offered for sale to both Russian oil companies that use them in upstream pipelines and to foreign companies.
Previously, Transneft used to import a drag reducing agent. The savings from own production thereof will amount to RUB 100 to 250 million, depending on the volume of DRA consumption in accordance with the planed oil and petroleum products flow.
Thus, Transneft and its subsidiaries continue expanding the line-up of products crucial to the industry, which are manufactured at the Company’s own plants, including within the import substitution programme.
Now 94% of the equipment and materials used by Transneft is produced in Russia, with the Company planning to increase the share to 97% by 2020.
The project was implemented jointly by Transneft Kama Region (51% share in the authorised capital) and the Russian company Nika PetroTech (49%).
Transneft is the largest pipeline company in the world and one of the largest infrastructure companies in the Russian Federation. The Company’s strategic objective is to develop and upgrade Russia’s trunk pipeline system in order to satisfy oil and petroleum products pipeline transportation demand on the domestic and foreign markets.
The Company and its subsidiaries operate 52,222 km of oil pipelines in the Russian Federation and an associated petroleum products pipeline system, located in the Russian Federation, the Republic of Belarus and the Republic of Kazakhstan, with a total length of 15,988 km. The oil transportation system includes more than 500 pumping stations.
Crude oil delivery in 2018 amounted to 479.8 million tonnes, the volume of delivered petroleum products amounted to 39.2 million tonnes.
The Russian Federation, represented by the Federal Agency for State Property Management, owns 100% of Transneft’s ordinary shares and controls it through the Board of Directors, which includes government representatives and independent directors.