- Alabuga creates the largest industrial park "Ethylene-600". The volume of investments is worth 1.3 trillion rubles 16.11.2022
- Alabuga implements large high-tech investment projects 16.11.2022
- Alabuga shared best practices of infrastructure development with a delegation from the Republic of Belarus 29.06.2022
- The Turkish delegation studied the experience of the best SEZ in Russia «Alabuga» 22.06.2022
- «Alabuga is the best team in the country. Alabuga is Rustam Minnikhanov» - Governor of the Novgorod Region Andrey Nikitin in an interview with RT Russia 11.06.2022
- The Aurus plant in SEZ No. 1 «Alabuga» turned 1 year old 31.05.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan: «Alabuga Polytech» is a unique and very ambitious project that really shows very high results. There is simply no such thing in the country» 26.05.2022
- Russian entrepreneurs study the business of the regions: The best SEZ «Alabuga» was visited by a delegation of MBA students 24.05.2022
- Schoolchildren of the Republic of Tatarstan tried themselves as directors of the company. How was the largest Entrepreneurship Olympiad held? 16.05.2022
- The most energy efficient: the resident of Alabuga Kastamonu received an award from the Government of Tatarstan 21.04.2022
- The resident of Alabuga «Kastamonu» produced 100 million square meters of laminate for the Russian market 05.04.2022
- The resident of «Alabuga» Kastamonu will once again act as a partner of «Earth Hour» in Russia 24.03.2022
- «This is how a modern college should look like» - Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation about «Alabuga Polytech» 21.02.2022
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation will consider proposals to expand SEZ «Alabuga» for petrochemicals 20.02.2022
- The Supervisory Board of SEZ «Alabuga» approved additional investments in the amount of 30 billion rubles 18.02.2022
- The Board of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan was held in the center of Industry 4.0 18.02.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan and the Chairman of the Management Board of PJSC «SIBUR Holding» highly appreciated the advanced educational practices of «Alabuga Polytech» 02.02.2022
- Alabuga has successfully implemented a large-scale project for the Chinese company HAIER 14.01.2022
- Sales of a resident of Alabuga "Sollers Ford" break records 12.01.2022
- President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov urged everyone to personally visit "Alabuga Polytech" 28.12.2021
- Resident of "Alabuga" Kastamonu received a diploma of the contest "100 best goods of Russia" 17.12.2021
- "Alabuga" is consistently in 1st place - the results of the Russian SEZ rating are announced 16.12.2021
- The Security Council of the Republic of Tatarstan supported the breakthrough plan of "Alabuga" for personnel development 15.12.2021
- The Minister of Education of the Russian Federation positively assessed the proposals of Alabuga in the field of vocational education 07.12.2021
- EDB and SEZ "Alabuga" signed a partnership agreement on financing up to 36 billion rubles for new sites in Alabuga 02.12.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" put Yandex.Drive more than 2000 Ford Transit vans 02.12.2021
- Alabuga welcomes a new resident - the "Sollers Ford" Engine Plant 25.11.2021
- The President of the Russian Federation congratulated the participants of the construction of the plant in SEZ "Alabuga" 23.11.2021
- A plant of strategic importance for the country has opened in the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga" 22.11.2021
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved financing for 200 billion rubles over 5 years 22.11.2021
Synergy 2: industrial park ready for operation
On April 30, Industrial Park “Synergy 2” received a conclusion “On the compliance of the constructed capital facility with the requirements of the technical regulations and design documents, including the requirements for energy efficiency and the requirements for equipping the capital construction facility with meters for using energy resources”.
“Synergy 2”, consisting of 2 buildings, engineering and road infrastructure, received a positive conclusion from the design documentation issued by the state construction supervision.
The facility is equipped with meters for used energy resources: electricity, water, heat and gas.
The construction of the industrial park Synergy 2 began on October 1, 2018. The premises are equipped with all the ready-made infrastructure for the production of: - electrical, -heat, -water supply, air handling unit in each module, automatic fire fighting system, security and surveillance systems, parking for cars and euro trucks, IP-telephony and the Internet, as well as access to customs infrastructure, checkpoint, engineering networks, roads and the railway terminal. The project was implemented with the support of resolution of the Russian Federation Government No. 1119 “On the selection of constituent entities of the Russian Federation eligible to receive state support in the form of subsidies for the reimbursement of costs for the creation, modernization and (or) reconstruction of infrastructure of industrial parks ...”.
Companies that have placed their production facilities in the industrial park and have Synergy 2 received SEZ resident status are exempted from land, property and transport taxes for 10 years. Income tax will be 2% for the first 5 years. The regime of a free customs zone allows the import of foreign goods without payment of customs duties and VAT.
Industrial Park "Synergy 2" is a unique complex of ready-made premises of a modular type with gas supply and an independent air handling unit in each module. Total area - 75 900 m². The park consists of 20 modules and is equipped with all the finished infrastructure for the production. The general contractor is Alabuga Development LLC.