- SEZ «Alabuga» has signed a multilateral agreement at the international forum Kazan Digital Week 2023 22.09.2023
- SEZ Novgorodskaya and Sber have signed a loan agreement to finance the construction of a modern university campus in Veliky Novgorod. 21.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech is an innovative project with a great future!»: Minister of Employment of the Republic of Uzbekistan 19.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov to the Prime Minister of Uzbekistan: «Alabuga Polytech is not a showroom; it is real guys doing work» 18.09.2023
- «There will be 10 thousand people at Alabuga Polytech in three years»: Minnikhanov - during his address to the State Council 14.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais (Head) of Tatarstan and Maxim Reshetnikov, Minister of Economic Development of Russia, highly appreciated the work of SEZ Alabuga and the success of Alabuga Polytech 08.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» and the Chinese company CC7 signed a memorandum of understanding within the framework of the international forum «ROSTKI» 07.09.2023
- The Chinese companies visited SEZ «Alabuga» within the framework of the business forum «ROSTKI» 06.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech: «We improve our skills in terms of training for tech entrepreneurs every year» 01.09.2023
- «We are educating children ready to change lives on a global level for the benefit of humanity»: Alabuga International School has started a new academic year 01.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» has presented the master plan of the industrial park «Ethylene 600» 31.08.2023
- «Coşkunoz Alabuga» has launched production of chassis parts for Lada Vesta cars 29.08.2023
- Alabuga Polytech student took silver at the National Professional Skills Championship 07.08.2023
- «Made in Russia»: how the SEZ «Alabuga» replaces imported production and trains human resources 02.08.2023
- Kastamonu products have been recognized as the best in Tatarstan 31.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais of Tatarstan, highly appreciated the contribution of SEZ «Alabuga» to the Human Resource Development of the region 24.07.2023
- «I am impressed with Alabuga» the chairman of the board of «RSD» met with the participants of the Interregional student building «Alabuga-2023» 24.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov: «The aims are significant - 10 thousand people a year at Alabuga Polytech» 21.07.2023
- Herman Gref: «Alabuga is the most successful and efficient special economic zone in Russia» 11.07.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga» is the most efficient SEZ in Russia according to the results of 2022 07.07.2023
- Danaflex has won the PART Award at RosUpack-2023 30.06.2023
- Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin and Rais Rustam Minnikhanov highly appreciated the training of skilled workers at Alabuga Polytech 22.06.2023
- Ethylene 600 Industrial Park confirmed compliance with federal specifications 22.06.2023
- Alabuga Polytech is our serious project : Rustam Minnikhanov at SPIEF 16.06.2023
- In the framework of SPIEF SEZ «Novgorodskaya» and Sber have signed an agreement on long-term cooperation. 15.06.2023
- SEZ Alabuga and VTB Bank have signed a cooperation agreement during SPIEF, launching the construction of the Deng Xiaoping Logistic Center 14.06.2023
- «Fantastic project! And we will think about creating something similar in our country»: Ambassador of Brazil - about «Alabuga Polytech» 09.06.2023
- More than 800 million investments with the creation of 311 jobs: the results of the Supervisory Board of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» 07.06.2023
- «Alabuga» and Russian Railways have signed an agreement for the infrastructure development on the territory of the industrial park «Ethylene 600» 25.05.2023
- Head of the Ministry of Labor of the Kyrgyz Republic: «Alabuga is becoming a point of reference for Russia and other countries» 23.05.2023
Ford Sollers will supply 200 buses to Tatarstan schools
Ford Sollers will produce 200 school buses based on Ford Transit by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tatarstan. This order was received as part of the renewal of the school bus fleet of the region by the beginning of the next school year.
The school bus is a special version developed on the basis of the Ford Transit with a long wheelbase, has rear-wheel drive and is equipped with 2.2 liter Duratorq TDCi diesel engines and 136 hp. mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
Buses are painted yellow, they are labeled "CHILDREN", as well as warning stickers inside the cabin. In addition, all cars are equipped, in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry, with a tachograph that allows recording and storing information about the actions of the driver, and a speed limiter of up to 60 km / h.
“This is not the first order of school buses based on the Ford Transit by the Government of Tatarstan. We greatly value the trust placed in us,”says Adil Shirinov, President and CEO of Ford Sollers.
The bus is designed taking into account all the requirements of technical regulations that guarantee the safe transportation of children. Passenger seats are equipped with seat belts and are made in compliance with all requirements, and also have practical and wear-resistant upholstery. Clothing shelves provide compact placement of school supplies, backpacks and student portfolios. A special step and handrails of the bus are conveniently located for comfortable access to the salon. The school bus is designed to carry 21 students and 1 escort.
Ford Transit production was launched at the Ford Sollers plant in the SEZ “Alabuga” using full-cycle technology, which allows Russian customers to offer a modern product adapted to operate in Russian conditions at a competitive price. The range of basic versions includes an all-metal van, bus and chassis; cars are available to order with three options for base length, two options for roof height and all types of drive, including full. To date, the full range of special versions of vehicles based on Ford Transit has 141 different modifications of special and social purposes and continues to replenish.
“Ford Sollers Elabuga” LLC is an updated joint venture of SOLLERS PJSC and Ford Motor Company. It produces Ford Transit cars using full cycle technology at its own plant in the SEZ “Alabuga”. SOLLERS PJSC is a managing shareholder with a 51% share in the authorized capital. The renewed joint venture officially began operations in July 2019.