- Alabuga has successfully implemented a large-scale project for the Chinese company HAIER 14.01.2022
- Sales of a resident of Alabuga "Sollers Ford" break records 12.01.2022
- President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov urged everyone to personally visit "Alabuga Polytech" 28.12.2021
- Resident of "Alabuga" Kastamonu received a diploma of the contest "100 best goods of Russia" 17.12.2021
- "Alabuga" is consistently in 1st place - the results of the Russian SEZ rating are announced 16.12.2021
- The Security Council of the Republic of Tatarstan supported the breakthrough plan of "Alabuga" for personnel development 15.12.2021
- The Minister of Education of the Russian Federation positively assessed the proposals of Alabuga in the field of vocational education 07.12.2021
- EDB and SEZ "Alabuga" signed a partnership agreement on financing up to 36 billion rubles for new sites in Alabuga 02.12.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" put Yandex.Drive more than 2000 Ford Transit vans 02.12.2021
- Alabuga welcomes a new resident - the "Sollers Ford" Engine Plant 25.11.2021
- The President of the Russian Federation congratulated the participants of the construction of the plant in SEZ "Alabuga" 23.11.2021
- A plant of strategic importance for the country has opened in the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga" 22.11.2021
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved financing for 200 billion rubles over 5 years 22.11.2021
- Tatarstan President noted the role of Alabuga in strategic cooperation with Rosatom State Corporation 18.11.2021
- "Huhtamaki Foodservice Alabuga" has confirmed the certification of the integrated management system 08.11.2021
- How to learn to design a cottage in a month - Rustam Minnikhanov personally checked the first successes of students in the assessment center "Alabuga Polytech" 14.10.2021
- The President of Tatarstan is in the best special zone at the release of the jubilee Ford Transit and at the opening of a new production "ST Alabuga" 14.10.2021
- "Alabuga" creates the best infrastructure in the world, including human resources: Rustam Minnikhanov personally saw this today 14.10.2021
- "SEZ "Alabuga" demonstrates high efficiency" - Rustam Minnikhanov during the Annual Address to the State Council of the Republic of Tatarstan 08.10.2021
- Using the best world practices: «Alabuga Development» was awarded in the 32nd IPMA World Congress in the category «Megaprojects» 30.09.2021
- The first ones! «Alabuga Polytech» is the winner of the contest «Best Mentoring Practices in the Republic of Tatarstan-2020» 27.09.2021
- SEZ "Alabuga" at the forefront of the development of domestic microelectronics 23.09.2021
- "Any result is achieved by hard work before the battle" - leading military historian Alexey Isaev gave a lecture for students of "Alabuga Polytech" 16.09.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" - Kastamonu - introduced the 34th class laminate flooring to the Russian market 15.09.2021
- The best students of "Alabuga Polytech" visited the Kastamonu plant 09.09.2021
- Real engineers conducted the first lessons for 300 new students at Alabuga Polytech 04.09.2021
- "Our task №1 is to realize that this is our country": the general director of the SEZ "Alabuga" gave a parting word at the solemn meeting in "Alabuga Polytech" 01.09.2021
- "Choosing Alabuga as a partner is a wise decision": Maxim Reshetnikov about the creation of a new SEZ in the Novgorod region 13.08.2021
- Resident Kastamonu will increase the export of laminate to the Baltic States 05.08.2021
- The container terminal "Alabuga" has entered the world system of international trade Maersk. 02.07.2021
Ford Sollers will supply 200 buses to Tatarstan schools
Ford Sollers will produce 200 school buses based on Ford Transit by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tatarstan. This order was received as part of the renewal of the school bus fleet of the region by the beginning of the next school year.
The school bus is a special version developed on the basis of the Ford Transit with a long wheelbase, has rear-wheel drive and is equipped with 2.2 liter Duratorq TDCi diesel engines and 136 hp. mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
Buses are painted yellow, they are labeled "CHILDREN", as well as warning stickers inside the cabin. In addition, all cars are equipped, in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry, with a tachograph that allows recording and storing information about the actions of the driver, and a speed limiter of up to 60 km / h.
“This is not the first order of school buses based on the Ford Transit by the Government of Tatarstan. We greatly value the trust placed in us,”says Adil Shirinov, President and CEO of Ford Sollers.
The bus is designed taking into account all the requirements of technical regulations that guarantee the safe transportation of children. Passenger seats are equipped with seat belts and are made in compliance with all requirements, and also have practical and wear-resistant upholstery. Clothing shelves provide compact placement of school supplies, backpacks and student portfolios. A special step and handrails of the bus are conveniently located for comfortable access to the salon. The school bus is designed to carry 21 students and 1 escort.
Ford Transit production was launched at the Ford Sollers plant in the SEZ “Alabuga” using full-cycle technology, which allows Russian customers to offer a modern product adapted to operate in Russian conditions at a competitive price. The range of basic versions includes an all-metal van, bus and chassis; cars are available to order with three options for base length, two options for roof height and all types of drive, including full. To date, the full range of special versions of vehicles based on Ford Transit has 141 different modifications of special and social purposes and continues to replenish.
“Ford Sollers Elabuga” LLC is an updated joint venture of SOLLERS PJSC and Ford Motor Company. It produces Ford Transit cars using full cycle technology at its own plant in the SEZ “Alabuga”. SOLLERS PJSC is a managing shareholder with a 51% share in the authorized capital. The renewed joint venture officially began operations in July 2019.