- August-Alabuga plant received a license to operate hazardous facilities 03.08.2020
- 100 leaders: all-Russian selection of future managers of SEZ "Alabuga" 03.08.2020
- Tatarstan hospitals to receive 54 Ford Transit ambulances 30.07.2020
- Employees of the SEZ "Alabuga" studied the methods of effective management and communication 29.07.2020
- SEZ "Alabuga" will build facilities for the Haier plant in Russia 27.07.2020
- STEM-center - a quick start for future world-class engineers! 22.07.2020
- SEZ "Alabuga" has increased the reliability of water supply to the Yelabuga town 21.07.2020
- Joint work of Alabuga and EMR is the point of development of the region 21.07.2020
- Water treatment plant: 2 reservoirs ready for operation 16.07.2020
- Mikhail Mishustin held a meeting with members of the Government of the Russian Federation in the SEZ “Alabuga” 10.07.2020
- Vice-president of the Russian CCI visited the SEZ "Alabuga" 08.07.2020
- Ford Sollers will supply 200 buses to Tatarstan schools 25.06.2020
- Alabuga HR program approved by Russian Deputy Minister of Science and Higher Education 25.06.2020
- Prospects for the development of Rosatom in Alabuga were discussed at a meeting with the President of the Republic of Tatarstan 24.06.2020
- Material for Ansat helicopters is produced in the SEZ Alabuga 18.06.2020
- Water treatment plant: new reservoir tested 08.06.2020
- Reconstruction of district wastewater treatment plants: completion of stage 1 04.06.2020
- Huhtamaki helps fight the Coronavirus pandemic 20.05.2020
- Synergy 2: industrial park ready for operation 07.05.2020
- Polymatiz launched the production of 2.4 million medical masks 13.04.2020
- Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation: Alabuga has reached the goal by 100% 09.04.2020
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Alabuga is the best special zone in Russia 25.03.2020
- Ford Sollers announces localization increase 19.03.2020
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved new projects 27.12.2019
- Ambitious projects and international exchange of experience: Alabuga signed a memorandum with the Foshan City Department of Commerce 17.12.2019
- Mustafa Varank: Alabuga creates good conditions for Turkish companies 16.12.2019
- Alabuga in China: Results of a Business Mission 16.12.2019
- Alabuga SEZ received 3 nominations in the world ranking 10.10.2019
- Transneft Opens Plant Manufacturing Drag Reducing Agents in Alabuga SEZ 21.09.2019
- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
Ford Sollers will supply 200 buses to Tatarstan schools
Ford Sollers will produce 200 school buses based on Ford Transit by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tatarstan. This order was received as part of the renewal of the school bus fleet of the region by the beginning of the next school year.
The school bus is a special version developed on the basis of the Ford Transit with a long wheelbase, has rear-wheel drive and is equipped with 2.2 liter Duratorq TDCi diesel engines and 136 hp. mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
Buses are painted yellow, they are labeled "CHILDREN", as well as warning stickers inside the cabin. In addition, all cars are equipped, in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry, with a tachograph that allows recording and storing information about the actions of the driver, and a speed limiter of up to 60 km / h.
“This is not the first order of school buses based on the Ford Transit by the Government of Tatarstan. We greatly value the trust placed in us,”says Adil Shirinov, President and CEO of Ford Sollers.
The bus is designed taking into account all the requirements of technical regulations that guarantee the safe transportation of children. Passenger seats are equipped with seat belts and are made in compliance with all requirements, and also have practical and wear-resistant upholstery. Clothing shelves provide compact placement of school supplies, backpacks and student portfolios. A special step and handrails of the bus are conveniently located for comfortable access to the salon. The school bus is designed to carry 21 students and 1 escort.
Ford Transit production was launched at the Ford Sollers plant in the SEZ “Alabuga” using full-cycle technology, which allows Russian customers to offer a modern product adapted to operate in Russian conditions at a competitive price. The range of basic versions includes an all-metal van, bus and chassis; cars are available to order with three options for base length, two options for roof height and all types of drive, including full. To date, the full range of special versions of vehicles based on Ford Transit has 141 different modifications of special and social purposes and continues to replenish.
“Ford Sollers Elabuga” LLC is an updated joint venture of SOLLERS PJSC and Ford Motor Company. It produces Ford Transit cars using full cycle technology at its own plant in the SEZ “Alabuga”. SOLLERS PJSC is a managing shareholder with a 51% share in the authorized capital. The renewed joint venture officially began operations in July 2019.