Phone: +7 (85557) 5-90-30
- A production and logistic complex will start up on the territory of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» 12.03.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» will develop railway infrastructure in Zakamye 10.03.2023
- Residents of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» start pre-commissioning work in September 10.03.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» will start the realization of the largest logistic projects in Russia in March 22.02.2023
- Vladimir Putin has delegated to maximize the «Professionality» project, which is being implemented at Alabuga Polytechnic 21.02.2023
- Alabuga International School students team was selected for the national robotics championship «First Robotics Championship – Yekaterinburg 4.0» 21.02.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov about «Ethylene 600»: «A big project that will give strict development to Small & Medium Enterprise» 17.02.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga is the best Russian SEZ in terms of investment prospects» 17.02.2023
- Vladimir Putin – about Alabuga Polytechnic: «Tatarstan sets a very good example of work with Human Resources» 10.02.2023
- Head of the State Duma Labor Committee Yaroslav Nilov: «The experience of Alabuga Polytechnic should be extended to the nationwide» 10.02.2023
- A representative office of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization opened in Alabuga 08.02.2023
- The Business Cats-based Entrepreneurship Competition for high school students will be held in Kyrgyzstan 06.02.2023
- ROCKWOOL, a resident of «Alabuga», is recognized as a world leader in sustainable development among building materials manufactures 05.02.2023
- Alabuga Polytechnic expands horizons: a high school student from Tajikistan participated in the Competitive Selection 30.01.2023
- «The special zone Alabuga is working well»: Rustam Minnikhanov noted the SEZ at a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin 23.01.2023
- The delegation from Turkmenistan rated the experience of SEZ «Alabuga» 17.01.2023
- Alabuga International School have visited Serbia 30.12.2022
- SEZ «Alabuga» will hold an Olympiad on the basics of business and entrepreneurship in Armenia 28.12.2022
- Alabuga creates the largest industrial park "Ethylene-600". The volume of investments is worth 1.3 trillion rubles 16.11.2022
- Alabuga implements large high-tech investment projects 16.11.2022
- Russian students will take share in the development of social infrastructure at Alabuga 14.07.2022
- 100% efficiency: Alabuga among Russian SEZs – Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation 02.07.2022
- Alabuga shared best practices of infrastructure development with a delegation from the Republic of Belarus 29.06.2022
- The Turkish delegation studied the experience of the best SEZ in Russia «Alabuga» 22.06.2022
- «Alabuga is the best team in the country. Alabuga is Rustam Minnikhanov» - Governor of the Novgorod Region Andrey Nikitin in an interview with RT Russia 11.06.2022
- The Aurus plant in SEZ No. 1 «Alabuga» turned 1 year old 31.05.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan: «Alabuga Polytech» is a unique and very ambitious project that really shows very high results. There is simply no such thing in the country» 26.05.2022
- Russian entrepreneurs study the business of the regions: The best SEZ «Alabuga» was visited by a delegation of MBA students 24.05.2022
- Schoolchildren of the Republic of Tatarstan tried themselves as directors of the company. How was the largest Entrepreneurship Olympiad held? 16.05.2022
- The most energy efficient: the resident of Alabuga Kastamonu received an award from the Government of Tatarstan 21.04.2022
Ford Sollers will supply 200 buses to Tatarstan schools
Ford Sollers will produce 200 school buses based on Ford Transit by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tatarstan. This order was received as part of the renewal of the school bus fleet of the region by the beginning of the next school year.
The school bus is a special version developed on the basis of the Ford Transit with a long wheelbase, has rear-wheel drive and is equipped with 2.2 liter Duratorq TDCi diesel engines and 136 hp. mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
Buses are painted yellow, they are labeled "CHILDREN", as well as warning stickers inside the cabin. In addition, all cars are equipped, in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry, with a tachograph that allows recording and storing information about the actions of the driver, and a speed limiter of up to 60 km / h.
“This is not the first order of school buses based on the Ford Transit by the Government of Tatarstan. We greatly value the trust placed in us,”says Adil Shirinov, President and CEO of Ford Sollers.
The bus is designed taking into account all the requirements of technical regulations that guarantee the safe transportation of children. Passenger seats are equipped with seat belts and are made in compliance with all requirements, and also have practical and wear-resistant upholstery. Clothing shelves provide compact placement of school supplies, backpacks and student portfolios. A special step and handrails of the bus are conveniently located for comfortable access to the salon. The school bus is designed to carry 21 students and 1 escort.
Ford Transit production was launched at the Ford Sollers plant in the SEZ “Alabuga” using full-cycle technology, which allows Russian customers to offer a modern product adapted to operate in Russian conditions at a competitive price. The range of basic versions includes an all-metal van, bus and chassis; cars are available to order with three options for base length, two options for roof height and all types of drive, including full. To date, the full range of special versions of vehicles based on Ford Transit has 141 different modifications of special and social purposes and continues to replenish.
“Ford Sollers Elabuga” LLC is an updated joint venture of SOLLERS PJSC and Ford Motor Company. It produces Ford Transit cars using full cycle technology at its own plant in the SEZ “Alabuga”. SOLLERS PJSC is a managing shareholder with a 51% share in the authorized capital. The renewed joint venture officially began operations in July 2019.