- Alabuga creates the largest industrial park "Ethylene-600". The volume of investments is worth 1.3 trillion rubles 16.11.2022
- Alabuga implements large high-tech investment projects 16.11.2022
- Alabuga shared best practices of infrastructure development with a delegation from the Republic of Belarus 29.06.2022
- The Turkish delegation studied the experience of the best SEZ in Russia «Alabuga» 22.06.2022
- «Alabuga is the best team in the country. Alabuga is Rustam Minnikhanov» - Governor of the Novgorod Region Andrey Nikitin in an interview with RT Russia 11.06.2022
- The Aurus plant in SEZ No. 1 «Alabuga» turned 1 year old 31.05.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan: «Alabuga Polytech» is a unique and very ambitious project that really shows very high results. There is simply no such thing in the country» 26.05.2022
- Russian entrepreneurs study the business of the regions: The best SEZ «Alabuga» was visited by a delegation of MBA students 24.05.2022
- Schoolchildren of the Republic of Tatarstan tried themselves as directors of the company. How was the largest Entrepreneurship Olympiad held? 16.05.2022
- The most energy efficient: the resident of Alabuga Kastamonu received an award from the Government of Tatarstan 21.04.2022
- The resident of Alabuga «Kastamonu» produced 100 million square meters of laminate for the Russian market 05.04.2022
- The resident of «Alabuga» Kastamonu will once again act as a partner of «Earth Hour» in Russia 24.03.2022
- «This is how a modern college should look like» - Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation about «Alabuga Polytech» 21.02.2022
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation will consider proposals to expand SEZ «Alabuga» for petrochemicals 20.02.2022
- The Supervisory Board of SEZ «Alabuga» approved additional investments in the amount of 30 billion rubles 18.02.2022
- The Board of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan was held in the center of Industry 4.0 18.02.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan and the Chairman of the Management Board of PJSC «SIBUR Holding» highly appreciated the advanced educational practices of «Alabuga Polytech» 02.02.2022
- Alabuga has successfully implemented a large-scale project for the Chinese company HAIER 14.01.2022
- Sales of a resident of Alabuga "Sollers Ford" break records 12.01.2022
- President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov urged everyone to personally visit "Alabuga Polytech" 28.12.2021
- Resident of "Alabuga" Kastamonu received a diploma of the contest "100 best goods of Russia" 17.12.2021
- "Alabuga" is consistently in 1st place - the results of the Russian SEZ rating are announced 16.12.2021
- The Security Council of the Republic of Tatarstan supported the breakthrough plan of "Alabuga" for personnel development 15.12.2021
- The Minister of Education of the Russian Federation positively assessed the proposals of Alabuga in the field of vocational education 07.12.2021
- EDB and SEZ "Alabuga" signed a partnership agreement on financing up to 36 billion rubles for new sites in Alabuga 02.12.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" put Yandex.Drive more than 2000 Ford Transit vans 02.12.2021
- Alabuga welcomes a new resident - the "Sollers Ford" Engine Plant 25.11.2021
- The President of the Russian Federation congratulated the participants of the construction of the plant in SEZ "Alabuga" 23.11.2021
- A plant of strategic importance for the country has opened in the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga" 22.11.2021
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved financing for 200 billion rubles over 5 years 22.11.2021
Ford Sollers will supply 200 buses to Tatarstan schools
Ford Sollers will produce 200 school buses based on Ford Transit by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tatarstan. This order was received as part of the renewal of the school bus fleet of the region by the beginning of the next school year.
The school bus is a special version developed on the basis of the Ford Transit with a long wheelbase, has rear-wheel drive and is equipped with 2.2 liter Duratorq TDCi diesel engines and 136 hp. mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
Buses are painted yellow, they are labeled "CHILDREN", as well as warning stickers inside the cabin. In addition, all cars are equipped, in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry, with a tachograph that allows recording and storing information about the actions of the driver, and a speed limiter of up to 60 km / h.
“This is not the first order of school buses based on the Ford Transit by the Government of Tatarstan. We greatly value the trust placed in us,”says Adil Shirinov, President and CEO of Ford Sollers.
The bus is designed taking into account all the requirements of technical regulations that guarantee the safe transportation of children. Passenger seats are equipped with seat belts and are made in compliance with all requirements, and also have practical and wear-resistant upholstery. Clothing shelves provide compact placement of school supplies, backpacks and student portfolios. A special step and handrails of the bus are conveniently located for comfortable access to the salon. The school bus is designed to carry 21 students and 1 escort.
Ford Transit production was launched at the Ford Sollers plant in the SEZ “Alabuga” using full-cycle technology, which allows Russian customers to offer a modern product adapted to operate in Russian conditions at a competitive price. The range of basic versions includes an all-metal van, bus and chassis; cars are available to order with three options for base length, two options for roof height and all types of drive, including full. To date, the full range of special versions of vehicles based on Ford Transit has 141 different modifications of special and social purposes and continues to replenish.
“Ford Sollers Elabuga” LLC is an updated joint venture of SOLLERS PJSC and Ford Motor Company. It produces Ford Transit cars using full cycle technology at its own plant in the SEZ “Alabuga”. SOLLERS PJSC is a managing shareholder with a 51% share in the authorized capital. The renewed joint venture officially began operations in July 2019.