- Alabuga creates the largest industrial park "Ethylene-600". The volume of investments is worth 1.3 trillion rubles 16.11.2022
- Alabuga implements large high-tech investment projects 16.11.2022
- Alabuga shared best practices of infrastructure development with a delegation from the Republic of Belarus 29.06.2022
- The Turkish delegation studied the experience of the best SEZ in Russia «Alabuga» 22.06.2022
- «Alabuga is the best team in the country. Alabuga is Rustam Minnikhanov» - Governor of the Novgorod Region Andrey Nikitin in an interview with RT Russia 11.06.2022
- The Aurus plant in SEZ No. 1 «Alabuga» turned 1 year old 31.05.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan: «Alabuga Polytech» is a unique and very ambitious project that really shows very high results. There is simply no such thing in the country» 26.05.2022
- Russian entrepreneurs study the business of the regions: The best SEZ «Alabuga» was visited by a delegation of MBA students 24.05.2022
- Schoolchildren of the Republic of Tatarstan tried themselves as directors of the company. How was the largest Entrepreneurship Olympiad held? 16.05.2022
- The most energy efficient: the resident of Alabuga Kastamonu received an award from the Government of Tatarstan 21.04.2022
- The resident of Alabuga «Kastamonu» produced 100 million square meters of laminate for the Russian market 05.04.2022
- The resident of «Alabuga» Kastamonu will once again act as a partner of «Earth Hour» in Russia 24.03.2022
- «This is how a modern college should look like» - Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation about «Alabuga Polytech» 21.02.2022
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation will consider proposals to expand SEZ «Alabuga» for petrochemicals 20.02.2022
- The Supervisory Board of SEZ «Alabuga» approved additional investments in the amount of 30 billion rubles 18.02.2022
- The Board of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan was held in the center of Industry 4.0 18.02.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan and the Chairman of the Management Board of PJSC «SIBUR Holding» highly appreciated the advanced educational practices of «Alabuga Polytech» 02.02.2022
- Alabuga has successfully implemented a large-scale project for the Chinese company HAIER 14.01.2022
- Sales of a resident of Alabuga "Sollers Ford" break records 12.01.2022
- President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov urged everyone to personally visit "Alabuga Polytech" 28.12.2021
- Resident of "Alabuga" Kastamonu received a diploma of the contest "100 best goods of Russia" 17.12.2021
- "Alabuga" is consistently in 1st place - the results of the Russian SEZ rating are announced 16.12.2021
- The Security Council of the Republic of Tatarstan supported the breakthrough plan of "Alabuga" for personnel development 15.12.2021
- The Minister of Education of the Russian Federation positively assessed the proposals of Alabuga in the field of vocational education 07.12.2021
- EDB and SEZ "Alabuga" signed a partnership agreement on financing up to 36 billion rubles for new sites in Alabuga 02.12.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" put Yandex.Drive more than 2000 Ford Transit vans 02.12.2021
- Alabuga welcomes a new resident - the "Sollers Ford" Engine Plant 25.11.2021
- The President of the Russian Federation congratulated the participants of the construction of the plant in SEZ "Alabuga" 23.11.2021
- A plant of strategic importance for the country has opened in the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga" 22.11.2021
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved financing for 200 billion rubles over 5 years 22.11.2021
Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Tatarstan visited the SEZ "Alabuga"
28.08.2020Today, on August 25, the Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Tatarstan, Alexander Shadrikov, arrived in the Yelabuga municipal district with a working trip.
The main points of the visit to the SEZ "Alabuga" were the visits to the regional treatment facilities of JSC "SEZ PPT" Alabuga" and the Yelabuga town and the plant "Saria Bio-Industries Volga" LLC for the production of meat and bone meal.
Today the first stage of reconstruction has been completed at the wastewater treatment plant, within the framework of which biological treatment tanks were restored, scraper systems for mechanical wastewater treatment, aeration and return sludge systems were installed.
Reconstruction of district treatment facilities became possible due to participation in the federal project "Improvement of the Volga" by the national project "Ecology". The total cost of the project was 1.4 billion rubles.
The implementation of this facility will minimize the negative impact on the environment: guarantee the degree of wastewater treatment in accordance with all sanitary and environmental standards in force in the Russian Federation.
During the visit, Alexander Shadrikov also inspected a new complex of biological treatment facilities at the "Saria Bio-Industries Volga" plant, the launch of which will eliminate unpleasant odors from the production of animal feed in the Alabuga SEZ.
All work on the construction and commissioning of additional treatment facilities will be completed by the end of 2020. In the future, the enterprise will use the ultrafiltration method to use purified water in secondary production. The new treatment facilities will make it possible to process up to 700 cubic meters of waste per day.
Recall that in the spring of 2018, complaints from local residents about an unpleasant smell from the "Saria Bio-Industries Volga" plant increased. The Rospotrebnadzor Administration for the Republic of Tatarstan has repeatedly carried out sampling and laboratory studies of air samples. Based on the results of the analysis of pollutants in the air, it did not exceed the MPC. The department also stressed that the smell itself is not standardized. Nevertheless, meeting the leadership of the republic, and for social purposes, the management of "Saria Bio-Industries Volga" LLC decided to build additional treatment facilities on the territory of the plant.