- SEZ «Alabuga» at the All-Russian meeting of the Russian student unions 13.11.2023
- History of military air force with Mikhail Timin at Alabuga Polytech 06.11.2023
- «We will definitely tell about Alabuga Polytech in our region!»: the delegation from Novosibirsk region has visited SEZ «Alabuga» 31.10.2023
- «Biotechnology is a prospective market»: SEZ «Alabuga» held a case championship for biotechnologists from all over the country 27.10.2023
- Alexey Isaev, a lead expert in military history, gave a lecture to Alabuga Polytech students 24.10.2023
- Alabuga Polytech college students won the All-Russian Fijital Tournament «Games of the Firsts» 24.10.2023
- A Unified Open Day was hosted at Alabuga Polytech 21.10.2023
- Maxim Reshetnikov - about Alabuga Polytech: «The education system and training system are the key innovation of Alabuga» 13.10.2023
- «The pace is impressive»: Yaroslav Nilov asked to revise the criteria for potential residents of SEZ «Alabuga» 11.10.2023
- «Our goal is to colonize the moons of Jupiter»: Minnikhanov, Kostin and Okladnikova inaugurated the headquarters of Alabuga Polytech 02.10.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» has signed a multilateral agreement at the international forum Kazan Digital Week 2023 22.09.2023
- SEZ Novgorodskaya and Sber have signed a loan agreement to finance the construction of a modern university campus in Veliky Novgorod. 21.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech is an innovative project with a great future!»: Minister of Employment of the Republic of Uzbekistan 19.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov to the Prime Minister of Uzbekistan: «Alabuga Polytech is not a showroom; it is real guys doing work» 18.09.2023
- «There will be 10 thousand people at Alabuga Polytech in three years»: Minnikhanov - during his address to the State Council 14.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais (Head) of Tatarstan and Maxim Reshetnikov, Minister of Economic Development of Russia, highly appreciated the work of SEZ Alabuga and the success of Alabuga Polytech 08.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» and the Chinese company CC7 signed a memorandum of understanding within the framework of the international forum «ROSTKI» 07.09.2023
- The Chinese companies visited SEZ «Alabuga» within the framework of the business forum «ROSTKI» 06.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech: «We improve our skills in terms of training for tech entrepreneurs every year» 01.09.2023
- «We are educating children ready to change lives on a global level for the benefit of humanity»: Alabuga International School has started a new academic year 01.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» has presented the master plan of the industrial park «Ethylene 600» 31.08.2023
- «Coşkunoz Alabuga» has launched production of chassis parts for Lada Vesta cars 29.08.2023
- Alabuga Polytech student took silver at the National Professional Skills Championship 07.08.2023
- «Made in Russia»: how the SEZ «Alabuga» replaces imported production and trains human resources 02.08.2023
- Kastamonu products have been recognized as the best in Tatarstan 31.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais of Tatarstan, highly appreciated the contribution of SEZ «Alabuga» to the Human Resource Development of the region 24.07.2023
- «I am impressed with Alabuga» the chairman of the board of «RSD» met with the participants of the Interregional student building «Alabuga-2023» 24.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov: «The aims are significant - 10 thousand people a year at Alabuga Polytech» 21.07.2023
- Herman Gref: «Alabuga is the most successful and efficient special economic zone in Russia» 11.07.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga» is the most efficient SEZ in Russia according to the results of 2022 07.07.2023
Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Tatarstan visited the SEZ "Alabuga"
28.08.2020Today, on August 25, the Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Tatarstan, Alexander Shadrikov, arrived in the Yelabuga municipal district with a working trip.
The main points of the visit to the SEZ "Alabuga" were the visits to the regional treatment facilities of JSC "SEZ PPT" Alabuga" and the Yelabuga town and the plant "Saria Bio-Industries Volga" LLC for the production of meat and bone meal.
Today the first stage of reconstruction has been completed at the wastewater treatment plant, within the framework of which biological treatment tanks were restored, scraper systems for mechanical wastewater treatment, aeration and return sludge systems were installed.
Reconstruction of district treatment facilities became possible due to participation in the federal project "Improvement of the Volga" by the national project "Ecology". The total cost of the project was 1.4 billion rubles.
The implementation of this facility will minimize the negative impact on the environment: guarantee the degree of wastewater treatment in accordance with all sanitary and environmental standards in force in the Russian Federation.
During the visit, Alexander Shadrikov also inspected a new complex of biological treatment facilities at the "Saria Bio-Industries Volga" plant, the launch of which will eliminate unpleasant odors from the production of animal feed in the Alabuga SEZ.
All work on the construction and commissioning of additional treatment facilities will be completed by the end of 2020. In the future, the enterprise will use the ultrafiltration method to use purified water in secondary production. The new treatment facilities will make it possible to process up to 700 cubic meters of waste per day.
Recall that in the spring of 2018, complaints from local residents about an unpleasant smell from the "Saria Bio-Industries Volga" plant increased. The Rospotrebnadzor Administration for the Republic of Tatarstan has repeatedly carried out sampling and laboratory studies of air samples. Based on the results of the analysis of pollutants in the air, it did not exceed the MPC. The department also stressed that the smell itself is not standardized. Nevertheless, meeting the leadership of the republic, and for social purposes, the management of "Saria Bio-Industries Volga" LLC decided to build additional treatment facilities on the territory of the plant.