- SEZ «Alabuga» at the All-Russian meeting of the Russian student unions 13.11.2023
- History of military air force with Mikhail Timin at Alabuga Polytech 06.11.2023
- «We will definitely tell about Alabuga Polytech in our region!»: the delegation from Novosibirsk region has visited SEZ «Alabuga» 31.10.2023
- «Biotechnology is a prospective market»: SEZ «Alabuga» held a case championship for biotechnologists from all over the country 27.10.2023
- Alexey Isaev, a lead expert in military history, gave a lecture to Alabuga Polytech students 24.10.2023
- Alabuga Polytech college students won the All-Russian Fijital Tournament «Games of the Firsts» 24.10.2023
- A Unified Open Day was hosted at Alabuga Polytech 21.10.2023
- Maxim Reshetnikov - about Alabuga Polytech: «The education system and training system are the key innovation of Alabuga» 13.10.2023
- «The pace is impressive»: Yaroslav Nilov asked to revise the criteria for potential residents of SEZ «Alabuga» 11.10.2023
- «Our goal is to colonize the moons of Jupiter»: Minnikhanov, Kostin and Okladnikova inaugurated the headquarters of Alabuga Polytech 02.10.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» has signed a multilateral agreement at the international forum Kazan Digital Week 2023 22.09.2023
- SEZ Novgorodskaya and Sber have signed a loan agreement to finance the construction of a modern university campus in Veliky Novgorod. 21.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech is an innovative project with a great future!»: Minister of Employment of the Republic of Uzbekistan 19.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov to the Prime Minister of Uzbekistan: «Alabuga Polytech is not a showroom; it is real guys doing work» 18.09.2023
- «There will be 10 thousand people at Alabuga Polytech in three years»: Minnikhanov - during his address to the State Council 14.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais (Head) of Tatarstan and Maxim Reshetnikov, Minister of Economic Development of Russia, highly appreciated the work of SEZ Alabuga and the success of Alabuga Polytech 08.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» and the Chinese company CC7 signed a memorandum of understanding within the framework of the international forum «ROSTKI» 07.09.2023
- The Chinese companies visited SEZ «Alabuga» within the framework of the business forum «ROSTKI» 06.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech: «We improve our skills in terms of training for tech entrepreneurs every year» 01.09.2023
- «We are educating children ready to change lives on a global level for the benefit of humanity»: Alabuga International School has started a new academic year 01.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» has presented the master plan of the industrial park «Ethylene 600» 31.08.2023
- «Coşkunoz Alabuga» has launched production of chassis parts for Lada Vesta cars 29.08.2023
- Alabuga Polytech student took silver at the National Professional Skills Championship 07.08.2023
- «Made in Russia»: how the SEZ «Alabuga» replaces imported production and trains human resources 02.08.2023
- Kastamonu products have been recognized as the best in Tatarstan 31.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais of Tatarstan, highly appreciated the contribution of SEZ «Alabuga» to the Human Resource Development of the region 24.07.2023
- «I am impressed with Alabuga» the chairman of the board of «RSD» met with the participants of the Interregional student building «Alabuga-2023» 24.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov: «The aims are significant - 10 thousand people a year at Alabuga Polytech» 21.07.2023
- Herman Gref: «Alabuga is the most successful and efficient special economic zone in Russia» 11.07.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga» is the most efficient SEZ in Russia according to the results of 2022 07.07.2023
The President of the Russian Federation launched the production of Aurus in "Alabuga"
Today on the territory of special economic zone "Alabuga" a grand opening ceremony of the production of Aurus Senat cars took place. The event was attended by the Minister of Industry and Trade of Russia Denis Manturov, President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov, General Director of State Corporation Rostech Sergey Chemezov, General Director of Aurus LLC Adil Shirinov and others.
Production with a capacity of up to 5,000 vehicles per year was launched in the Synergy-2 industrial park, which was built by Alabuga Development.
The President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin took part in the opening ceremony by video conferencing.
“The opening of a production in Tatarstan is another stimulus for the development of the region. Tatarstan is already among the leaders in many indexes, but due to the development of modern jobs, an increase in tax revenues, which are necessary for solving social problems, Tatarstan will take another step forward", the President of Russia said.
In his welcoming speech, Vladimir Putin recalled that for the first time in the history of Russia a whole line of executive class cars was created "from scratch", moreover, about 70% of component suppliers are Russian companies. In addition, the vehicles have a recognizable traditional design.
The Minister of Industry and Trade of Russia Denis Manturov also reminded that today we are launching serial production of the Senate model on a full cycle - from welding of bodies to final tests.
“I want to thank our investment partner - Tawazun Holding from the United Arab Emirates, as well as the suppliers of components. And the fact that this is happening in one of the most dynamically developing special economic zones "Alabuga" is largely the personal merit of Rustam Nurgalievich, who actively attracts investors to create high-tech industries. I wish all the participants of the Aurus project to successfully implement all plans for its further development!" - said the Minister of Industry and Trade of Russia. Denis Manturov especially noted that this is "the first hydrogen-fueled car of this class in the world."
“I am sure we will glorify our Russian Federation. Of course, this project would not have been possible without the support of the Government, Resolution №1119 allowed us to implement this project. The industrial site of the special economic zone has been prepared thanks to this document”, noted Rustam Minnikhanov.
The Minister of Industry and Trade of Russia addressed the President of Russia: "Vladimir Vladimirovich, let me start the serial production of Aurus cars." After the official approval, the ceremonial opening of the serial production of Aurus Senat cars took place.
In his closing remarks, Russian President Vladimir Putin recalled that there were indeed many solutions within the framework of the project, including the engine, gearbox, and other components. The good results and short terms of project implementation were especially noted.
Aurus is the first Russian brand of premium cars created from scratch by NAMI specialists. It includes a limousine, sedan, SUV and minivan. The shareholders of Aurus are FSUE NAMI (63.5%), the Defense, Security and Development Fund of Tawazun (36%) and Sollers (0.5%).