Phone: +7 (85557) 5-90-30
- A production and logistic complex will start up on the territory of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» 12.03.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» will develop railway infrastructure in Zakamye 10.03.2023
- Residents of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» start pre-commissioning work in September 10.03.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» will start the realization of the largest logistic projects in Russia in March 22.02.2023
- Vladimir Putin has delegated to maximize the «Professionality» project, which is being implemented at Alabuga Polytechnic 21.02.2023
- Alabuga International School students team was selected for the national robotics championship «First Robotics Championship – Yekaterinburg 4.0» 21.02.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov about «Ethylene 600»: «A big project that will give strict development to Small & Medium Enterprise» 17.02.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga is the best Russian SEZ in terms of investment prospects» 17.02.2023
- Vladimir Putin – about Alabuga Polytechnic: «Tatarstan sets a very good example of work with Human Resources» 10.02.2023
- Head of the State Duma Labor Committee Yaroslav Nilov: «The experience of Alabuga Polytechnic should be extended to the nationwide» 10.02.2023
- A representative office of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization opened in Alabuga 08.02.2023
- The Business Cats-based Entrepreneurship Competition for high school students will be held in Kyrgyzstan 06.02.2023
- ROCKWOOL, a resident of «Alabuga», is recognized as a world leader in sustainable development among building materials manufactures 05.02.2023
- Alabuga Polytechnic expands horizons: a high school student from Tajikistan participated in the Competitive Selection 30.01.2023
- «The special zone Alabuga is working well»: Rustam Minnikhanov noted the SEZ at a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin 23.01.2023
- The delegation from Turkmenistan rated the experience of SEZ «Alabuga» 17.01.2023
- Alabuga International School have visited Serbia 30.12.2022
- SEZ «Alabuga» will hold an Olympiad on the basics of business and entrepreneurship in Armenia 28.12.2022
- Alabuga creates the largest industrial park "Ethylene-600". The volume of investments is worth 1.3 trillion rubles 16.11.2022
- Alabuga implements large high-tech investment projects 16.11.2022
- Russian students will take share in the development of social infrastructure at Alabuga 14.07.2022
- 100% efficiency: Alabuga among Russian SEZs – Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation 02.07.2022
- Alabuga shared best practices of infrastructure development with a delegation from the Republic of Belarus 29.06.2022
- The Turkish delegation studied the experience of the best SEZ in Russia «Alabuga» 22.06.2022
- «Alabuga is the best team in the country. Alabuga is Rustam Minnikhanov» - Governor of the Novgorod Region Andrey Nikitin in an interview with RT Russia 11.06.2022
- The Aurus plant in SEZ No. 1 «Alabuga» turned 1 year old 31.05.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan: «Alabuga Polytech» is a unique and very ambitious project that really shows very high results. There is simply no such thing in the country» 26.05.2022
- Russian entrepreneurs study the business of the regions: The best SEZ «Alabuga» was visited by a delegation of MBA students 24.05.2022
- Schoolchildren of the Republic of Tatarstan tried themselves as directors of the company. How was the largest Entrepreneurship Olympiad held? 16.05.2022
- The most energy efficient: the resident of Alabuga Kastamonu received an award from the Government of Tatarstan 21.04.2022
The President of the Russian Federation launched the production of Aurus in "Alabuga"
Today on the territory of special economic zone "Alabuga" a grand opening ceremony of the production of Aurus Senat cars took place. The event was attended by the Minister of Industry and Trade of Russia Denis Manturov, President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov, General Director of State Corporation Rostech Sergey Chemezov, General Director of Aurus LLC Adil Shirinov and others.
Production with a capacity of up to 5,000 vehicles per year was launched in the Synergy-2 industrial park, which was built by Alabuga Development.
The President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin took part in the opening ceremony by video conferencing.
“The opening of a production in Tatarstan is another stimulus for the development of the region. Tatarstan is already among the leaders in many indexes, but due to the development of modern jobs, an increase in tax revenues, which are necessary for solving social problems, Tatarstan will take another step forward", the President of Russia said.
In his welcoming speech, Vladimir Putin recalled that for the first time in the history of Russia a whole line of executive class cars was created "from scratch", moreover, about 70% of component suppliers are Russian companies. In addition, the vehicles have a recognizable traditional design.
The Minister of Industry and Trade of Russia Denis Manturov also reminded that today we are launching serial production of the Senate model on a full cycle - from welding of bodies to final tests.
“I want to thank our investment partner - Tawazun Holding from the United Arab Emirates, as well as the suppliers of components. And the fact that this is happening in one of the most dynamically developing special economic zones "Alabuga" is largely the personal merit of Rustam Nurgalievich, who actively attracts investors to create high-tech industries. I wish all the participants of the Aurus project to successfully implement all plans for its further development!" - said the Minister of Industry and Trade of Russia. Denis Manturov especially noted that this is "the first hydrogen-fueled car of this class in the world."
“I am sure we will glorify our Russian Federation. Of course, this project would not have been possible without the support of the Government, Resolution №1119 allowed us to implement this project. The industrial site of the special economic zone has been prepared thanks to this document”, noted Rustam Minnikhanov.
The Minister of Industry and Trade of Russia addressed the President of Russia: "Vladimir Vladimirovich, let me start the serial production of Aurus cars." After the official approval, the ceremonial opening of the serial production of Aurus Senat cars took place.
In his closing remarks, Russian President Vladimir Putin recalled that there were indeed many solutions within the framework of the project, including the engine, gearbox, and other components. The good results and short terms of project implementation were especially noted.
Aurus is the first Russian brand of premium cars created from scratch by NAMI specialists. It includes a limousine, sedan, SUV and minivan. The shareholders of Aurus are FSUE NAMI (63.5%), the Defense, Security and Development Fund of Tawazun (36%) and Sollers (0.5%).