- SEZ «Alabuga» has signed a multilateral agreement at the international forum Kazan Digital Week 2023 22.09.2023
- SEZ Novgorodskaya and Sber have signed a loan agreement to finance the construction of a modern university campus in Veliky Novgorod. 21.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech is an innovative project with a great future!»: Minister of Employment of the Republic of Uzbekistan 19.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov to the Prime Minister of Uzbekistan: «Alabuga Polytech is not a showroom; it is real guys doing work» 18.09.2023
- «There will be 10 thousand people at Alabuga Polytech in three years»: Minnikhanov - during his address to the State Council 14.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais (Head) of Tatarstan and Maxim Reshetnikov, Minister of Economic Development of Russia, highly appreciated the work of SEZ Alabuga and the success of Alabuga Polytech 08.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» and the Chinese company CC7 signed a memorandum of understanding within the framework of the international forum «ROSTKI» 07.09.2023
- The Chinese companies visited SEZ «Alabuga» within the framework of the business forum «ROSTKI» 06.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech: «We improve our skills in terms of training for tech entrepreneurs every year» 01.09.2023
- «We are educating children ready to change lives on a global level for the benefit of humanity»: Alabuga International School has started a new academic year 01.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» has presented the master plan of the industrial park «Ethylene 600» 31.08.2023
- «Coşkunoz Alabuga» has launched production of chassis parts for Lada Vesta cars 29.08.2023
- Alabuga Polytech student took silver at the National Professional Skills Championship 07.08.2023
- «Made in Russia»: how the SEZ «Alabuga» replaces imported production and trains human resources 02.08.2023
- Kastamonu products have been recognized as the best in Tatarstan 31.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais of Tatarstan, highly appreciated the contribution of SEZ «Alabuga» to the Human Resource Development of the region 24.07.2023
- «I am impressed with Alabuga» the chairman of the board of «RSD» met with the participants of the Interregional student building «Alabuga-2023» 24.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov: «The aims are significant - 10 thousand people a year at Alabuga Polytech» 21.07.2023
- Herman Gref: «Alabuga is the most successful and efficient special economic zone in Russia» 11.07.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga» is the most efficient SEZ in Russia according to the results of 2022 07.07.2023
- Danaflex has won the PART Award at RosUpack-2023 30.06.2023
- Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin and Rais Rustam Minnikhanov highly appreciated the training of skilled workers at Alabuga Polytech 22.06.2023
- Ethylene 600 Industrial Park confirmed compliance with federal specifications 22.06.2023
- Alabuga Polytech is our serious project : Rustam Minnikhanov at SPIEF 16.06.2023
- In the framework of SPIEF SEZ «Novgorodskaya» and Sber have signed an agreement on long-term cooperation. 15.06.2023
- SEZ Alabuga and VTB Bank have signed a cooperation agreement during SPIEF, launching the construction of the Deng Xiaoping Logistic Center 14.06.2023
- «Fantastic project! And we will think about creating something similar in our country»: Ambassador of Brazil - about «Alabuga Polytech» 09.06.2023
- More than 800 million investments with the creation of 311 jobs: the results of the Supervisory Board of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» 07.06.2023
- «Alabuga» and Russian Railways have signed an agreement for the infrastructure development on the territory of the industrial park «Ethylene 600» 25.05.2023
- Head of the Ministry of Labor of the Kyrgyz Republic: «Alabuga is becoming a point of reference for Russia and other countries» 23.05.2023
The President of Tatarstan is in the best special zone at the release of the jubilee Ford Transit and at the opening of a new production "ST Alabuga"
On October 14, the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov took part in events on the territory of special economic zone "Alabuga" dedicated to the solemn release of the anniversary car "Ford Transit" and the opening of a new enterprise "ST-Alabuga".
Speaking to the participants of the solemn event, Adil Shirinov, President of "Sollers Ford", called today's release of 111 111 Ford Transit cars a landmark event. He stressed that this is a milestone in the work of the enterprise, two and a half years after the restructuring of the plant in 2019. "I would like to say big words of gratitude to Timur Nailevich Shagivaleev for all the years of fruitful cooperation. I remember our conversations – always productive, always business-oriented. Thank you for this business orientation," Adil Shirinov emphasized and thanked the leadership of the Republic and the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov for their support.
"Dear friends, it is not us who should be thanked– but on the contrary, we thank you for the fact that there is such a special zone on the territory of the Republic and "Sollers Ford" is resident number 1. Thanks to you, our project is the best in the country today. We are proud of what is being done here," Tatarstan President Rustam Minnikhanov said in turn. He recalled that the project appeared thanks to the non-standard solutions adopted.
"Dear friends, it is not us who should be thanked– but on the contrary, we thank you for the fact that there is such a special zone on the territory of the Republic and "Sollers Ford" is resident number 1. Thanks to you, our project is the best in the country today. "We are proud of what is being done here”- said, in turn, the President of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov. He recalled that the project appeared thanks to the adopted non-standard solutions.
"Today we will open a new dealership on the territory of the plant, the territory is developing," Rustam Minnikhanov also reminded. According to him, "this is a huge work and a huge support from SEZ "Alabuga."
Rustam Minnikhanov congratulated everyone on the release of 111 111 anniversary car "Ford Transit". "You are our flagship and I hope this will continue," he said, addressing the factory workers.
Then the President of the Republic of Tatarstan took part in the launch of a new production line of "ST Alabuga". The production of sandwich panels is necessary for the creation of isothermal vans, refrigerators and manufactured goods vans based on Ford Transit vehicles. The purchase of components used in production is localized as much as possible on the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan. The new technology of injected sandwich panels allows to reduce the curb weight of the vehicle, increase the carrying capacity, and provide resistance to corrosion and chemicals.
Rustam Minnikhanov solemnly launched a new production on the territory of special economic zone "Alabuga" and highly appreciated the capabilities of the enterprise, having examined the production lines and equipment.
The opening of the plant for the production of sandwich panels took place in the new industrial park "Synergy 2", which was built by the construction company "Alabuga Development". Special economic zone "Alabuga" creates favorable conditions for the development of industry, ready-made production facilities are an excellent opportunity for a quick start of production.
"We always count on your support, bringing new businesses to the territory of "Alabuga" ourselves. We haven't backed down from our words yet. You can be sure that we will apply for at least 45% of the new buildings that are currently being built. And it's not easy words," commented Adil Shirinov, President of "Sollers Ford".
Special economic zone "Alabuga" continues to grow industry in Russia and launch new production facilities. The new plant is another step in the development of import substitution, the creation of new jobs, and an increase in tax revenues. Using the best world practices, special economic zone "Alabuga" provides investors with completely new opportunities, which conceptually allows them to rethink approaches to attracting investments. A world-class infrastructure is being created in "Alabuga", and thanks to an energetic and effective team, large-scale and ambitious projects are being implemented.