- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved new projects 27.12.2019
- Ambitious projects and international exchange of experience: Alabuga signed a memorandum with the Foshan City Department of Commerce 17.12.2019
- Mustafa Varank: Alabuga creates good conditions for Turkish companies 16.12.2019
- Alabuga in China: Results of a Business Mission 16.12.2019
- Alabuga SEZ received 3 nominations in the world ranking 10.10.2019
- Transneft Opens Plant Manufacturing Drag Reducing Agents in Alabuga SEZ 21.09.2019
- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles 17.07.2019
- BOERNER innovative construction chemistry plant worth 650 million rubles opened in the SEZ “Alabuga” 17.07.2019
- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
- Alabuga tops the rating of the most investment-attractive special economic zones of Russia 22.11.2018
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga 13.11.2018
- BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia 31.10.2018
- Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum 25.10.2018
- Huhtamäki to expand production in Alabuga SEZ and switch to paper from plastic in catering 17.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ once again included in world rating of special economic zones 08.10.2018
BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia
The world's largest chemical concern BASF held a private seminar in Tatarstan on complex technical solutions for the oil and gas sector. Christoph Roehrig, Head of BASF Russia and CIS, told about the key areas of the Сoncern's strategy in Russia and about their production localization plans.
Tatarstan is Russia's third region by the supply of BASF products, that is why it was chosen the venue for the meeting. In Tatarstan, the Concern has its joint venture with Nizhnekamskneftekhim — Elastokam. The participants of the seminar in Naberezhnye Chelny represented oil, gas and petrochemical companies of Tatarstan.
Christoph Roehrig, Head of BASF Russia and CIS, welcomed the partners and clients and noted that the company's strategy in Russia is focused on regionalization, cross-industry approach, local management of orders and localization.
"Here, in Tatarstan, we can try to find new ideas for our strategic cooperation. I met my friend, Timur, CEO of Alabuga. We had a friendly talk. If we have projects in future, we will first of all consider Alabuga for their localization," said Chrostopher Roehrig.
At the seminar, BASF presented its solutions for oil processing, petroleum and gas chemistry. BASF experts told about modern innovative developments for polymer stabilization, BASF solutions for oil production and transportation, BASF catalysts and absorbers for oil processing, the production of brand fuels with multi-functional additives, as well as about the technologies and materials that the Concern offers for the construction and operation of petrochemical facilities.