- Alabuga creates the largest industrial park "Ethylene-600". The volume of investments is worth 1.3 trillion rubles 16.11.2022
- Alabuga implements large high-tech investment projects 16.11.2022
- Alabuga shared best practices of infrastructure development with a delegation from the Republic of Belarus 29.06.2022
- The Turkish delegation studied the experience of the best SEZ in Russia «Alabuga» 22.06.2022
- «Alabuga is the best team in the country. Alabuga is Rustam Minnikhanov» - Governor of the Novgorod Region Andrey Nikitin in an interview with RT Russia 11.06.2022
- The Aurus plant in SEZ No. 1 «Alabuga» turned 1 year old 31.05.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan: «Alabuga Polytech» is a unique and very ambitious project that really shows very high results. There is simply no such thing in the country» 26.05.2022
- Russian entrepreneurs study the business of the regions: The best SEZ «Alabuga» was visited by a delegation of MBA students 24.05.2022
- Schoolchildren of the Republic of Tatarstan tried themselves as directors of the company. How was the largest Entrepreneurship Olympiad held? 16.05.2022
- The most energy efficient: the resident of Alabuga Kastamonu received an award from the Government of Tatarstan 21.04.2022
- The resident of Alabuga «Kastamonu» produced 100 million square meters of laminate for the Russian market 05.04.2022
- The resident of «Alabuga» Kastamonu will once again act as a partner of «Earth Hour» in Russia 24.03.2022
- «This is how a modern college should look like» - Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation about «Alabuga Polytech» 21.02.2022
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation will consider proposals to expand SEZ «Alabuga» for petrochemicals 20.02.2022
- The Supervisory Board of SEZ «Alabuga» approved additional investments in the amount of 30 billion rubles 18.02.2022
- The Board of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan was held in the center of Industry 4.0 18.02.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan and the Chairman of the Management Board of PJSC «SIBUR Holding» highly appreciated the advanced educational practices of «Alabuga Polytech» 02.02.2022
- Alabuga has successfully implemented a large-scale project for the Chinese company HAIER 14.01.2022
- Sales of a resident of Alabuga "Sollers Ford" break records 12.01.2022
- President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov urged everyone to personally visit "Alabuga Polytech" 28.12.2021
- Resident of "Alabuga" Kastamonu received a diploma of the contest "100 best goods of Russia" 17.12.2021
- "Alabuga" is consistently in 1st place - the results of the Russian SEZ rating are announced 16.12.2021
- The Security Council of the Republic of Tatarstan supported the breakthrough plan of "Alabuga" for personnel development 15.12.2021
- The Minister of Education of the Russian Federation positively assessed the proposals of Alabuga in the field of vocational education 07.12.2021
- EDB and SEZ "Alabuga" signed a partnership agreement on financing up to 36 billion rubles for new sites in Alabuga 02.12.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" put Yandex.Drive more than 2000 Ford Transit vans 02.12.2021
- Alabuga welcomes a new resident - the "Sollers Ford" Engine Plant 25.11.2021
- The President of the Russian Federation congratulated the participants of the construction of the plant in SEZ "Alabuga" 23.11.2021
- A plant of strategic importance for the country has opened in the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga" 22.11.2021
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved financing for 200 billion rubles over 5 years 22.11.2021
The world-known diversified company 3M has commissioned the factory on the territory of the Special Economic Zone «Alabuga»
The world-known diversified company 3M has commissioned the factory on the territory of the Special Economic Zone “Alabuga”. The first production line of the company in the special economic zone “Alabuga” launched the President of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov and CEO “3M Russia” Robert Nichols.
The first line of the factory in “Alabuga” will annually produce up to 2.5 million liters of anti-corrosion coatings (epoxy and polyurethane) for pipelines. The main consumer of these products will be the “Gazprom”. The sum of investment in the factory amounts to 922 million rubles.
In the future the plant in “Alabuga” will be filled with other production lines — 3M produces 55 thousand kinds of products in 27 industries from energy and electronics to home goods, security and graphics around the world. The specific content of the enterprise, according to CEO “3M Russia” Robert Nichols, will depend on market demand and economic feasibility. With regard to the volume of investments, for comparison, the total amount of investments in the now-completed production of the first factory of 3M in Russia — Volokolamsk — amounted to $ 43 million in a half times less space than factory in “Alabuga”.
Rustam Minnikhanov thanked the investor for choosing “Alabuga” as a platform for construction of the plant. “3M Company is a leading global company. And we are honored that the company has chosen SEZ ‘Alabuga’ for the project.
‘Today we are talking about import substitution, and the new product is very necessary and in demand’, — the president of Tatarstan said.
‘In the future we will work on localization, expansion of product range, — the general director of’ 3M Russia” Robert Nichols said, speaking at the opening ceremony. — Russia is an important market-oriented in the future. And we want to grow with it“.
Nichols stated that “Alabuga” was chosen as a placement both because of the presence of customers, and because of the support of the government of Tatarstan.
While talking to the media, Rustam Minnikhanov said that the territory of the special economic zone “Alabuga” are successfully functioning 45 residents, a number of projects is still in development. Western sanctions create some difficulties, admitted Rustam Minnikhanov, but many American and Turkish companies have retained interest in the Russian market.
“Business understands that today we have to go to Russia not with a finished product, we have to make it here. This will be cheaper and more convenient. We, in turn, create a favorable climate, favorable tax treatment, preparing professionals — all this is the basis for our Western partners opened here its production ”, — the president of Tatarstan said.