Phone: +7 (85557) 5-90-30
- A production and logistic complex will start up on the territory of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» 12.03.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» will develop railway infrastructure in Zakamye 10.03.2023
- Residents of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» start pre-commissioning work in September 10.03.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» will start the realization of the largest logistic projects in Russia in March 22.02.2023
- Vladimir Putin has delegated to maximize the «Professionality» project, which is being implemented at Alabuga Polytechnic 21.02.2023
- Alabuga International School students team was selected for the national robotics championship «First Robotics Championship – Yekaterinburg 4.0» 21.02.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov about «Ethylene 600»: «A big project that will give strict development to Small & Medium Enterprise» 17.02.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga is the best Russian SEZ in terms of investment prospects» 17.02.2023
- Vladimir Putin – about Alabuga Polytechnic: «Tatarstan sets a very good example of work with Human Resources» 10.02.2023
- Head of the State Duma Labor Committee Yaroslav Nilov: «The experience of Alabuga Polytechnic should be extended to the nationwide» 10.02.2023
- A representative office of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization opened in Alabuga 08.02.2023
- The Business Cats-based Entrepreneurship Competition for high school students will be held in Kyrgyzstan 06.02.2023
- ROCKWOOL, a resident of «Alabuga», is recognized as a world leader in sustainable development among building materials manufactures 05.02.2023
- Alabuga Polytechnic expands horizons: a high school student from Tajikistan participated in the Competitive Selection 30.01.2023
- «The special zone Alabuga is working well»: Rustam Minnikhanov noted the SEZ at a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin 23.01.2023
- The delegation from Turkmenistan rated the experience of SEZ «Alabuga» 17.01.2023
- Alabuga International School have visited Serbia 30.12.2022
- SEZ «Alabuga» will hold an Olympiad on the basics of business and entrepreneurship in Armenia 28.12.2022
- Alabuga creates the largest industrial park "Ethylene-600". The volume of investments is worth 1.3 trillion rubles 16.11.2022
- Alabuga implements large high-tech investment projects 16.11.2022
- Russian students will take share in the development of social infrastructure at Alabuga 14.07.2022
- 100% efficiency: Alabuga among Russian SEZs – Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation 02.07.2022
- Alabuga shared best practices of infrastructure development with a delegation from the Republic of Belarus 29.06.2022
- The Turkish delegation studied the experience of the best SEZ in Russia «Alabuga» 22.06.2022
- «Alabuga is the best team in the country. Alabuga is Rustam Minnikhanov» - Governor of the Novgorod Region Andrey Nikitin in an interview with RT Russia 11.06.2022
- The Aurus plant in SEZ No. 1 «Alabuga» turned 1 year old 31.05.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan: «Alabuga Polytech» is a unique and very ambitious project that really shows very high results. There is simply no such thing in the country» 26.05.2022
- Russian entrepreneurs study the business of the regions: The best SEZ «Alabuga» was visited by a delegation of MBA students 24.05.2022
- Schoolchildren of the Republic of Tatarstan tried themselves as directors of the company. How was the largest Entrepreneurship Olympiad held? 16.05.2022
- The most energy efficient: the resident of Alabuga Kastamonu received an award from the Government of Tatarstan 21.04.2022
The world-known diversified company 3M has commissioned the factory on the territory of the Special Economic Zone «Alabuga»
The world-known diversified company 3M has commissioned the factory on the territory of the Special Economic Zone “Alabuga”. The first production line of the company in the special economic zone “Alabuga” launched the President of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov and CEO “3M Russia” Robert Nichols.
The first line of the factory in “Alabuga” will annually produce up to 2.5 million liters of anti-corrosion coatings (epoxy and polyurethane) for pipelines. The main consumer of these products will be the “Gazprom”. The sum of investment in the factory amounts to 922 million rubles.
In the future the plant in “Alabuga” will be filled with other production lines — 3M produces 55 thousand kinds of products in 27 industries from energy and electronics to home goods, security and graphics around the world. The specific content of the enterprise, according to CEO “3M Russia” Robert Nichols, will depend on market demand and economic feasibility. With regard to the volume of investments, for comparison, the total amount of investments in the now-completed production of the first factory of 3M in Russia — Volokolamsk — amounted to $ 43 million in a half times less space than factory in “Alabuga”.
Rustam Minnikhanov thanked the investor for choosing “Alabuga” as a platform for construction of the plant. “3M Company is a leading global company. And we are honored that the company has chosen SEZ ‘Alabuga’ for the project.
‘Today we are talking about import substitution, and the new product is very necessary and in demand’, — the president of Tatarstan said.
‘In the future we will work on localization, expansion of product range, — the general director of’ 3M Russia” Robert Nichols said, speaking at the opening ceremony. — Russia is an important market-oriented in the future. And we want to grow with it“.
Nichols stated that “Alabuga” was chosen as a placement both because of the presence of customers, and because of the support of the government of Tatarstan.
While talking to the media, Rustam Minnikhanov said that the territory of the special economic zone “Alabuga” are successfully functioning 45 residents, a number of projects is still in development. Western sanctions create some difficulties, admitted Rustam Minnikhanov, but many American and Turkish companies have retained interest in the Russian market.
“Business understands that today we have to go to Russia not with a finished product, we have to make it here. This will be cheaper and more convenient. We, in turn, create a favorable climate, favorable tax treatment, preparing professionals — all this is the basis for our Western partners opened here its production ”, — the president of Tatarstan said.