- Huhtamaki helps fight the Coronavirus pandemic 20.05.2020
- Synergy 2: industrial park ready for operation 12.05.2020
- Polymatiz launched the production of 2.4 million medical masks 27.04.2020
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Alabuga is the best special zone in Russia 27.04.2020
- Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation: Alabuga has reached the goal by 100% 27.04.2020
- Ford Sollers announces localization increase 28.02.2020
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved new projects 27.12.2019
- Ambitious projects and international exchange of experience: Alabuga signed a memorandum with the Foshan City Department of Commerce 17.12.2019
- Mustafa Varank: Alabuga creates good conditions for Turkish companies 16.12.2019
- Alabuga in China: Results of a Business Mission 16.12.2019
- Alabuga SEZ received 3 nominations in the world ranking 10.10.2019
- Transneft Opens Plant Manufacturing Drag Reducing Agents in Alabuga SEZ 21.09.2019
- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles 17.07.2019
- BOERNER innovative construction chemistry plant worth 650 million rubles opened in the SEZ “Alabuga” 17.07.2019
- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor
On July 8, 2019 the grand opening of the 10th international industrial exhibition Innoprom-2019 took place in Yekaterinburg, the main theme was “Digital production: Integrated solutions”. The exhibition brought together companies from 80 foreign countries: South Korea, China, France, Italy, Austria, Japan and others. This year the partner country was the Republic of Turkey.
The Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Denis Manturov, the Minister of Industry and Technology of Turkey Mustafa Varank, the Deputy Minister of Trade of Turkey Mrs. Gonca Yilmaz Batur and the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov took part in the ceremony.
The Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation stressed in his welcoming speech to the opening of the international forum Innoprom-2019 that Russian-Turkish relations are developing dynamically, the volume of foreign trade turnover is growing, new productions are being created, including with the help of special economic zones tool. According to Manturov, Turkish companies are now involved in metallurgy, mechanical engineering, light industry and production of building materials. There are only on the territory of the SEZ “Alabuga” in Tatarstan seven enterprises owned by Turkish investors.
“We are ready to perceive every foreign investor who has accepted the localization conditions as a Russian producer,” said Manturov. It is about access to public purchases, subsidies and export support.
“There are all opportunities for Turkish business localization in Tatarstan. We are actively working on the development of modern industrial sites. We are creating favorable conditions that meet the highest requirements. ” - said the President of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov. He also noted that the republic accounts for a quarter of Turkish investments in Russia, it is a good example of effective business development in the Republic of Tatarstan.
“Co-creation of production is very important between our countries,” said the Minister of Industry and Technology of the Republic of Turkey, Mustafa Varank. - We do not compete with each other, but mutually complement each other. Today the forum is important. Important as another beginning for the development of our cooperation in industry. Today our companies receive a number of agreements that will provide an opportunity to develop the most important industries. ”
Thus, during the exhibition the President of the Republic of Tatarstan met with the CEO of the “Coşkunöz Holding” Erdem Ajay. The resident of the Special economic zone “Alabuga”, the Turkish company “Coşkunöz Alabuga” plans to stamp steel parts for Aurus, Citroen, Mitsubishi and Peugeot.
The SEZ "Alabuga" built strong ties with Turkey. Today 7 productions are located in the SEZ that were created with participation of Turkish investments: “Coşkunöz Alabuga”, “Kastamonu Integrated Wood Industry”, “Hayat Kimya”, “Design Rus”, “Automotive Glass Alliance RUS”, “Trakya Glass Rus”,”MMK- Coşkunöz –Alabuga”. Today 3.5 billion dollars of private investments out of 5 billion have been invested in production on the territory of “Alabuga”, and the share of Turkish investments is 36%.