- SEZ «Alabuga» has signed a multilateral agreement at the international forum Kazan Digital Week 2023 22.09.2023
- SEZ Novgorodskaya and Sber have signed a loan agreement to finance the construction of a modern university campus in Veliky Novgorod. 21.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech is an innovative project with a great future!»: Minister of Employment of the Republic of Uzbekistan 19.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov to the Prime Minister of Uzbekistan: «Alabuga Polytech is not a showroom; it is real guys doing work» 18.09.2023
- «There will be 10 thousand people at Alabuga Polytech in three years»: Minnikhanov - during his address to the State Council 14.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais (Head) of Tatarstan and Maxim Reshetnikov, Minister of Economic Development of Russia, highly appreciated the work of SEZ Alabuga and the success of Alabuga Polytech 08.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» and the Chinese company CC7 signed a memorandum of understanding within the framework of the international forum «ROSTKI» 07.09.2023
- The Chinese companies visited SEZ «Alabuga» within the framework of the business forum «ROSTKI» 06.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech: «We improve our skills in terms of training for tech entrepreneurs every year» 01.09.2023
- «We are educating children ready to change lives on a global level for the benefit of humanity»: Alabuga International School has started a new academic year 01.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» has presented the master plan of the industrial park «Ethylene 600» 31.08.2023
- «Coşkunoz Alabuga» has launched production of chassis parts for Lada Vesta cars 29.08.2023
- Alabuga Polytech student took silver at the National Professional Skills Championship 07.08.2023
- «Made in Russia»: how the SEZ «Alabuga» replaces imported production and trains human resources 02.08.2023
- Kastamonu products have been recognized as the best in Tatarstan 31.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais of Tatarstan, highly appreciated the contribution of SEZ «Alabuga» to the Human Resource Development of the region 24.07.2023
- «I am impressed with Alabuga» the chairman of the board of «RSD» met with the participants of the Interregional student building «Alabuga-2023» 24.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov: «The aims are significant - 10 thousand people a year at Alabuga Polytech» 21.07.2023
- Herman Gref: «Alabuga is the most successful and efficient special economic zone in Russia» 11.07.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga» is the most efficient SEZ in Russia according to the results of 2022 07.07.2023
- Danaflex has won the PART Award at RosUpack-2023 30.06.2023
- Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin and Rais Rustam Minnikhanov highly appreciated the training of skilled workers at Alabuga Polytech 22.06.2023
- Ethylene 600 Industrial Park confirmed compliance with federal specifications 22.06.2023
- Alabuga Polytech is our serious project : Rustam Minnikhanov at SPIEF 16.06.2023
- In the framework of SPIEF SEZ «Novgorodskaya» and Sber have signed an agreement on long-term cooperation. 15.06.2023
- SEZ Alabuga and VTB Bank have signed a cooperation agreement during SPIEF, launching the construction of the Deng Xiaoping Logistic Center 14.06.2023
- «Fantastic project! And we will think about creating something similar in our country»: Ambassador of Brazil - about «Alabuga Polytech» 09.06.2023
- More than 800 million investments with the creation of 311 jobs: the results of the Supervisory Board of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» 07.06.2023
- «Alabuga» and Russian Railways have signed an agreement for the infrastructure development on the territory of the industrial park «Ethylene 600» 25.05.2023
- Head of the Ministry of Labor of the Kyrgyz Republic: «Alabuga is becoming a point of reference for Russia and other countries» 23.05.2023
Alabuga Development will build a new factory for Huhtamaki
The Finnish company "Huhtamaki" has chosen "Alabuga Development" as the general builder and designer for the construction of its second factory for the production of packaging from paper fiber in the territory of special economic zone "Alabuga".
Huhtamaki Fiber Alabuga LLC is a project for the production of environmentally friendly and biodegradable paper fiber egg packaging, which was approved on April 5 by the Supervisory Board. The planned investment in the project is 1.4 billion rubles.
The new factory with a total area of 8,302.67 m2 will produce egg packages from 40 to 75 grams from fibers of various form. The construction has already begun, the project is due on May 31, 2022.
The planned production volume of the new enterprise is 211 million packs per year.
“We already have one facility in Russia, right here in Alabuga. We have a very positive experience of cooperation with SEZ "Alabuga" - this gave us the opportunity for our founders to make a decision on the construction of another production" - said Azat Rashitov, Financial Director of "Huhtamaki Russia".
In addition, during the construction of the new factory, Alabuga Development will use modern Dutch technologies. The company offered the best conditions for the implementation of the project, therefore, as a result of tender procedures, Alabuga Development was selected as a general builder and designer.
Alabuga Development is a subsidiary of SEZ Alabuga, specializing in integrated management of investment and construction projects. The portfolio of "Alabuga Development" includes projects for such companies as Rockwool, MMK-Coskunoz-Alabuga, Rosatom, etc.