- Alabuga shared best practices of infrastructure development with a delegation from the Republic of Belarus 29.06.2022
- The Turkish delegation studied the experience of the best SEZ in Russia «Alabuga» 22.06.2022
- «Alabuga is the best team in the country. Alabuga is Rustam Minnikhanov» - Governor of the Novgorod Region Andrey Nikitin in an interview with RT Russia 11.06.2022
- The Aurus plant in SEZ No. 1 «Alabuga» turned 1 year old 31.05.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan: «Alabuga Polytech» is a unique and very ambitious project that really shows very high results. There is simply no such thing in the country» 26.05.2022
- Russian entrepreneurs study the business of the regions: The best SEZ «Alabuga» was visited by a delegation of MBA students 24.05.2022
- Schoolchildren of the Republic of Tatarstan tried themselves as directors of the company. How was the largest Entrepreneurship Olympiad held? 16.05.2022
- The most energy efficient: the resident of Alabuga Kastamonu received an award from the Government of Tatarstan 21.04.2022
- The resident of Alabuga «Kastamonu» produced 100 million square meters of laminate for the Russian market 05.04.2022
- The resident of «Alabuga» Kastamonu will once again act as a partner of «Earth Hour» in Russia 24.03.2022
- «This is how a modern college should look like» - Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation about «Alabuga Polytech» 21.02.2022
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation will consider proposals to expand SEZ «Alabuga» for petrochemicals 20.02.2022
- The Supervisory Board of SEZ «Alabuga» approved additional investments in the amount of 30 billion rubles 18.02.2022
- The Board of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan was held in the center of Industry 4.0 18.02.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan and the Chairman of the Management Board of PJSC «SIBUR Holding» highly appreciated the advanced educational practices of «Alabuga Polytech» 02.02.2022
- Alabuga has successfully implemented a large-scale project for the Chinese company HAIER 14.01.2022
- Sales of a resident of Alabuga "Sollers Ford" break records 12.01.2022
- President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov urged everyone to personally visit "Alabuga Polytech" 28.12.2021
- Resident of "Alabuga" Kastamonu received a diploma of the contest "100 best goods of Russia" 17.12.2021
- "Alabuga" is consistently in 1st place - the results of the Russian SEZ rating are announced 16.12.2021
- The Security Council of the Republic of Tatarstan supported the breakthrough plan of "Alabuga" for personnel development 15.12.2021
- The Minister of Education of the Russian Federation positively assessed the proposals of Alabuga in the field of vocational education 07.12.2021
- EDB and SEZ "Alabuga" signed a partnership agreement on financing up to 36 billion rubles for new sites in Alabuga 02.12.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" put Yandex.Drive more than 2000 Ford Transit vans 02.12.2021
- Alabuga welcomes a new resident - the "Sollers Ford" Engine Plant 25.11.2021
- The President of the Russian Federation congratulated the participants of the construction of the plant in SEZ "Alabuga" 23.11.2021
- A plant of strategic importance for the country has opened in the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga" 22.11.2021
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved financing for 200 billion rubles over 5 years 22.11.2021
- Tatarstan President noted the role of Alabuga in strategic cooperation with Rosatom State Corporation 18.11.2021
- "Huhtamaki Foodservice Alabuga" has confirmed the certification of the integrated management system 08.11.2021
Tatarstan President noted the role of Alabuga in strategic cooperation with Rosatom State Corporation
On November 17, the President of the Republic of Tatarstan, Rustam Minnikhanov, together with the General Director of the Rosatom State Corporation, Alexey Likhachev, took part in the plenary session "Strategy for the development of the composites industry until 2035", where the high role of "Alabuga" was noted.
The forum discussed new technologies and developments in the field of composites, the industry development strategy for the coming years, as well as the role and importance of composite materials in achieving sustainable development goals.
The meeting was moderated by Alexander Tyunin, CEO of Yumatex Rosatom. Alexey Likhachev, General Director of Rosatom State Corporation, during his speech, in particular, stressed that composites have become a topic of global cooperation with the Republic of Tatarstan: "We are literally a few days away from the opening of the plant, which closes the full technological chain of carbon fiber in "Alabuga". The project was implemented in a very ambitious and tight timeframe. This was the topic that the President of the Russian Federation was following, and Tatarstan helped us a lot in this. We were really able to do something that many did not believe in - to create a complete import substitution of the entire carbon fiber chain in a short time."
High-tech companies should develop in the country. The Republic of Tatarstan is a leader in the development of both production and consumption of composites, so a number of composite-based industries are represented in the region, several of which are located in "Alabuga" SEZ: "Tatneft - Alabuga Fiberglass", "Alabuga Fiber".
"I would like to thank you, Alexey Evgenievich, for your decision on the choice of the site. Of course, we also moved to lure you to us. We have a very proactive head of the special economic zone "Alabuga" Timur Shagivaleev. We found a scheme that turned out to be profitable – now we can reap the benefits of our work together."
It was in this project that "Alabuga" proved itself as a true full-cycle partner, which provides the best construction, industrial, social and human resources infrastructure. Thanks to this, "Alabuga" special economic Zone is an effective and most profitable platform for investors in Russia.
Tatarstan has a highly developed high-tech cluster, in particular, a unique training center for working specialties "Alabuga Polytech" has been created in "Alabuga". To implement such large-scale productions, highly qualified personnel with a leadership position are needed, who can work on modern equipment.
From all over the country, 300 of the best graduates entered the educational center in the most popular specialties - BIM design, business informatics, programming in PYTHON and microelectronics, mechatronics, automated control systems, electrical engineering, chemistry.
The students of "Alabuga Polytech" are the future most competitive specialists in the world market. During their studies at "Alabuga Polytech", students receive all the necessary skills, relevant competencies and official work experience. Teachers at the educational college are real engineers from factories. Military-patriotic education also plays a significant role in training, which allows us to realize leadership potential, form a combat brotherhood and a desire to develop our country.