- SEZ «Alabuga» has signed a multilateral agreement at the international forum Kazan Digital Week 2023 22.09.2023
- SEZ Novgorodskaya and Sber have signed a loan agreement to finance the construction of a modern university campus in Veliky Novgorod. 21.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech is an innovative project with a great future!»: Minister of Employment of the Republic of Uzbekistan 19.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov to the Prime Minister of Uzbekistan: «Alabuga Polytech is not a showroom; it is real guys doing work» 18.09.2023
- «There will be 10 thousand people at Alabuga Polytech in three years»: Minnikhanov - during his address to the State Council 14.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais (Head) of Tatarstan and Maxim Reshetnikov, Minister of Economic Development of Russia, highly appreciated the work of SEZ Alabuga and the success of Alabuga Polytech 08.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» and the Chinese company CC7 signed a memorandum of understanding within the framework of the international forum «ROSTKI» 07.09.2023
- The Chinese companies visited SEZ «Alabuga» within the framework of the business forum «ROSTKI» 06.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech: «We improve our skills in terms of training for tech entrepreneurs every year» 01.09.2023
- «We are educating children ready to change lives on a global level for the benefit of humanity»: Alabuga International School has started a new academic year 01.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» has presented the master plan of the industrial park «Ethylene 600» 31.08.2023
- «Coşkunoz Alabuga» has launched production of chassis parts for Lada Vesta cars 29.08.2023
- Alabuga Polytech student took silver at the National Professional Skills Championship 07.08.2023
- «Made in Russia»: how the SEZ «Alabuga» replaces imported production and trains human resources 02.08.2023
- Kastamonu products have been recognized as the best in Tatarstan 31.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais of Tatarstan, highly appreciated the contribution of SEZ «Alabuga» to the Human Resource Development of the region 24.07.2023
- «I am impressed with Alabuga» the chairman of the board of «RSD» met with the participants of the Interregional student building «Alabuga-2023» 24.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov: «The aims are significant - 10 thousand people a year at Alabuga Polytech» 21.07.2023
- Herman Gref: «Alabuga is the most successful and efficient special economic zone in Russia» 11.07.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga» is the most efficient SEZ in Russia according to the results of 2022 07.07.2023
- Danaflex has won the PART Award at RosUpack-2023 30.06.2023
- Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin and Rais Rustam Minnikhanov highly appreciated the training of skilled workers at Alabuga Polytech 22.06.2023
- Ethylene 600 Industrial Park confirmed compliance with federal specifications 22.06.2023
- Alabuga Polytech is our serious project : Rustam Minnikhanov at SPIEF 16.06.2023
- In the framework of SPIEF SEZ «Novgorodskaya» and Sber have signed an agreement on long-term cooperation. 15.06.2023
- SEZ Alabuga and VTB Bank have signed a cooperation agreement during SPIEF, launching the construction of the Deng Xiaoping Logistic Center 14.06.2023
- «Fantastic project! And we will think about creating something similar in our country»: Ambassador of Brazil - about «Alabuga Polytech» 09.06.2023
- More than 800 million investments with the creation of 311 jobs: the results of the Supervisory Board of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» 07.06.2023
- «Alabuga» and Russian Railways have signed an agreement for the infrastructure development on the territory of the industrial park «Ethylene 600» 25.05.2023
- Head of the Ministry of Labor of the Kyrgyz Republic: «Alabuga is becoming a point of reference for Russia and other countries» 23.05.2023
A plant of strategic importance for the country has opened in the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga"
On November 22, on the territory of special economic zone "Alabuga", the grand opening of Russia's first plant for the production of strategic raw materials for carbon fiber took place. This is the second plant in "Alabuga" SEZ of Umatex, the composite division of Rosatom State Corporation. Mikhail Mishustin, Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation, took part in the ceremony in a video message mode. The opening ceremony was also attended by the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov and the General Director of the State Corporation "Rosatom" Alexey Likhachev.
"The implementation of such a large-scale project in "Alabuga" Special Economic Zone is of great importance not only for the Republic of Tatarstan, but also for the whole country," Mikhail Mishustin said.
The UMATEX carbon fiber production plant is already operating on the territory of "Alabuga" SEZ. The new plant for the creation of the PAN plant was implemented in just 3 years. The total budget of the project is 8.5 billion rubles. "Alabuga" acted as a strategic partner. The capacity is 5 thousand tons of polyacrylonitrile fiber per year. The company has created 167 new jobs. UMAREX (Rosatom) is a leader in the production of carbon fiber in Russia and the only company in the country that has formed a complete chain of production of composites based on it.
"It started with how we managed to convince Rosatom to go to the first plant in Alabuga. We have always discussed with Alexey Evgenievich - how will we move forward? Timur Shagivaleev did a great job here, he managed to create conditions, and "Alabuga" became a co-investor in the project," commented Rustam Minnikhanov.
The production is provided with the world's best technological equipment of the Italian company MAE. Rosatom's partner, the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga", has created an automated engineering infrastructure of the enterprise at a high level. The process of forming a precursor for carbon fiber on such a scale was created in Russia for the first time. "But this is only the beginning, the market of carbon composites is growing and production is inevitably waiting for scaling and a multiple increase in volumes," Umatex comments.
Such large-scale projects are not done on an ordinary plot of land. To improve the investment climate in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation and the country as a whole, it is necessary to create the best conditions for the implementation of the project - ready power grid infrastructure, profitable technical connection to energy resources, tax preferences, and trained modern personnel.
On the same day, the Supervisory Board of "Alabuga" was held, which is personally headed by Rustam Minnikhanov, where he also expressed gratitude to the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation. New projects were considered as part of the approval of the Long-term Development Plan of "Alabuga". The Supervisory Board approved "Alabuga's" co-investments in new private projects for the next 5 years in the amount of 200 billion rubles.
"Alabuga" Special Economic Zone is now a full-cycle partner for investment projects, directly participating in financing and construction, which is important for the needs of Russian industry. At the moment, imports to Russia amount to more than 17 trillion rubles, so it is strategically important for the country to create its own production facilities, thereby ensuring the national security of the state and improving economic well-being.