- Alabuga shared best practices of infrastructure development with a delegation from the Republic of Belarus 29.06.2022
- The Turkish delegation studied the experience of the best SEZ in Russia «Alabuga» 22.06.2022
- «Alabuga is the best team in the country. Alabuga is Rustam Minnikhanov» - Governor of the Novgorod Region Andrey Nikitin in an interview with RT Russia 11.06.2022
- The Aurus plant in SEZ No. 1 «Alabuga» turned 1 year old 31.05.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan: «Alabuga Polytech» is a unique and very ambitious project that really shows very high results. There is simply no such thing in the country» 26.05.2022
- Russian entrepreneurs study the business of the regions: The best SEZ «Alabuga» was visited by a delegation of MBA students 24.05.2022
- Schoolchildren of the Republic of Tatarstan tried themselves as directors of the company. How was the largest Entrepreneurship Olympiad held? 16.05.2022
- The most energy efficient: the resident of Alabuga Kastamonu received an award from the Government of Tatarstan 21.04.2022
- The resident of Alabuga «Kastamonu» produced 100 million square meters of laminate for the Russian market 05.04.2022
- The resident of «Alabuga» Kastamonu will once again act as a partner of «Earth Hour» in Russia 24.03.2022
- «This is how a modern college should look like» - Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation about «Alabuga Polytech» 21.02.2022
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation will consider proposals to expand SEZ «Alabuga» for petrochemicals 20.02.2022
- The Supervisory Board of SEZ «Alabuga» approved additional investments in the amount of 30 billion rubles 18.02.2022
- The Board of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan was held in the center of Industry 4.0 18.02.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan and the Chairman of the Management Board of PJSC «SIBUR Holding» highly appreciated the advanced educational practices of «Alabuga Polytech» 02.02.2022
- Alabuga has successfully implemented a large-scale project for the Chinese company HAIER 14.01.2022
- Sales of a resident of Alabuga "Sollers Ford" break records 12.01.2022
- President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov urged everyone to personally visit "Alabuga Polytech" 28.12.2021
- Resident of "Alabuga" Kastamonu received a diploma of the contest "100 best goods of Russia" 17.12.2021
- "Alabuga" is consistently in 1st place - the results of the Russian SEZ rating are announced 16.12.2021
- The Security Council of the Republic of Tatarstan supported the breakthrough plan of "Alabuga" for personnel development 15.12.2021
- The Minister of Education of the Russian Federation positively assessed the proposals of Alabuga in the field of vocational education 07.12.2021
- EDB and SEZ "Alabuga" signed a partnership agreement on financing up to 36 billion rubles for new sites in Alabuga 02.12.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" put Yandex.Drive more than 2000 Ford Transit vans 02.12.2021
- Alabuga welcomes a new resident - the "Sollers Ford" Engine Plant 25.11.2021
- The President of the Russian Federation congratulated the participants of the construction of the plant in SEZ "Alabuga" 23.11.2021
- A plant of strategic importance for the country has opened in the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga" 22.11.2021
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved financing for 200 billion rubles over 5 years 22.11.2021
- Tatarstan President noted the role of Alabuga in strategic cooperation with Rosatom State Corporation 18.11.2021
- "Huhtamaki Foodservice Alabuga" has confirmed the certification of the integrated management system 08.11.2021
A plant of strategic importance for the country has opened in the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga"
On November 22, on the territory of special economic zone "Alabuga", the grand opening of Russia's first plant for the production of strategic raw materials for carbon fiber took place. This is the second plant in "Alabuga" SEZ of Umatex, the composite division of Rosatom State Corporation. Mikhail Mishustin, Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation, took part in the ceremony in a video message mode. The opening ceremony was also attended by the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov and the General Director of the State Corporation "Rosatom" Alexey Likhachev.
"The implementation of such a large-scale project in "Alabuga" Special Economic Zone is of great importance not only for the Republic of Tatarstan, but also for the whole country," Mikhail Mishustin said.
The UMATEX carbon fiber production plant is already operating on the territory of "Alabuga" SEZ. The new plant for the creation of the PAN plant was implemented in just 3 years. The total budget of the project is 8.5 billion rubles. "Alabuga" acted as a strategic partner. The capacity is 5 thousand tons of polyacrylonitrile fiber per year. The company has created 167 new jobs. UMAREX (Rosatom) is a leader in the production of carbon fiber in Russia and the only company in the country that has formed a complete chain of production of composites based on it.
"It started with how we managed to convince Rosatom to go to the first plant in Alabuga. We have always discussed with Alexey Evgenievich - how will we move forward? Timur Shagivaleev did a great job here, he managed to create conditions, and "Alabuga" became a co-investor in the project," commented Rustam Minnikhanov.
The production is provided with the world's best technological equipment of the Italian company MAE. Rosatom's partner, the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga", has created an automated engineering infrastructure of the enterprise at a high level. The process of forming a precursor for carbon fiber on such a scale was created in Russia for the first time. "But this is only the beginning, the market of carbon composites is growing and production is inevitably waiting for scaling and a multiple increase in volumes," Umatex comments.
Such large-scale projects are not done on an ordinary plot of land. To improve the investment climate in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation and the country as a whole, it is necessary to create the best conditions for the implementation of the project - ready power grid infrastructure, profitable technical connection to energy resources, tax preferences, and trained modern personnel.
On the same day, the Supervisory Board of "Alabuga" was held, which is personally headed by Rustam Minnikhanov, where he also expressed gratitude to the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation. New projects were considered as part of the approval of the Long-term Development Plan of "Alabuga". The Supervisory Board approved "Alabuga's" co-investments in new private projects for the next 5 years in the amount of 200 billion rubles.
"Alabuga" Special Economic Zone is now a full-cycle partner for investment projects, directly participating in financing and construction, which is important for the needs of Russian industry. At the moment, imports to Russia amount to more than 17 trillion rubles, so it is strategically important for the country to create its own production facilities, thereby ensuring the national security of the state and improving economic well-being.