- Huhtamaki helps fight the Coronavirus pandemic 20.05.2020
- Synergy 2: industrial park ready for operation 12.05.2020
- Polymatiz launched the production of 2.4 million medical masks 27.04.2020
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Alabuga is the best special zone in Russia 27.04.2020
- Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation: Alabuga has reached the goal by 100% 27.04.2020
- Ford Sollers announces localization increase 28.02.2020
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved new projects 27.12.2019
- Ambitious projects and international exchange of experience: Alabuga signed a memorandum with the Foshan City Department of Commerce 17.12.2019
- Mustafa Varank: Alabuga creates good conditions for Turkish companies 16.12.2019
- Alabuga in China: Results of a Business Mission 16.12.2019
- Alabuga SEZ received 3 nominations in the world ranking 10.10.2019
- Transneft Opens Plant Manufacturing Drag Reducing Agents in Alabuga SEZ 21.09.2019
- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles 17.07.2019
- BOERNER innovative construction chemistry plant worth 650 million rubles opened in the SEZ “Alabuga” 17.07.2019
- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga”
On June 28, the launch ceremony of the plant for the production of plant protection products "August-Alabuga" which has no analogues in the world was held in the territory of the Special economic zone "Alabuga". More than 4.5 billion rubles are invested in the project, and the expected effect from production will be more than 50 million liters of finished product and 8 million cans of polymer packaging per year.
The opening ceremony was attended by the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov, the Minister of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Tatarstan Marat Akhmetov, the CEO of the JSC “August” Inc. Alexander Uskov and the CEO of the JSC “SEZ P&I TYPE “Alabuga” Timur Shagivaleev.
“Today we are opening a new production facility at the “Alabuga” special economic zone,” Rustam Minnikhanov began his speech at the solemn ceremony. - Production is designed for import substitution and export potential. Plant protection products are among the most serious elements for our agro-industrial complex to be successful. It is no secret that we have always purchased the main part of plant protection products and today, thanks to the “August” company, we will be able to provide not only Russian consumers. The company "August" is already promoting its product to the markets of about 20 countries. And I think that the number of countries will increase. We have already inspected the enterprises today and I can say that this is one of the modern production facilities. ”
The director of the Chemical Technology Complex and Bioengineering Technologies of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Alexander Orlov did not stand aside either. He read out the official letter from the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Denis Manturov in honor of opening a new plant in Tatarstan: “The “August-Alabuga” enterprise meets the goals and objectives of the state program of the Russian Federation to develop industry and increase its competitiveness. I am confident that your experience and high professionalism will contribute to strengthening the company’s position in the domestic and foreign markets, increase the investment attractiveness of the industry as a whole. ”
The enterprise is equipped with advanced production equipment. The plant uses the technology of "clean production", also used in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. A high degree of automation and robotization ensures high quality, product safety and safety compliance. Technologies 4.0 here are fully implemented - it is high quality products, and high production and efficiency.
“Implementation of the project in Tatarstan will make it possible to make a big step in improving the situation in the domestic market of chemical plant protection products. Today, Russia produces less than 50% of the required agricultural products, most of the pesticides are imported from abroad. Our company will fully satisfy the needs of agricultural producers of Tatarstan, who, in addition to production, will also receive professional expertise from the company's specialists. The company has already created more than 200 workplaces for local residents, ”- said the CEO of the JSC “August” Inc. Alexander Uskov.
Successful launch of such production would have been impossible without qualified personnel. “A reliable team, which is beyond doubt! Thank you! ”- finished the grand opening the CEO of the “August-Alabuga” Vladimir Alin.
JSC “August” Inc. is the largest Russian company producing plant protection products and the leader of the domestic pesticide market. The company was founded in 1990.
In 2018 the company's sales volume reached 27.2 billion rubles (without VAT). Taxes in the amount of 4.7 billion rubles were paid to the budgets of all levels.
For many years “August” has been retaining primacy in the protection of field crops in Russia and Belarus, occupies strong positions in the markets of plant protection chemicals in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Armenia, Mongolia, and actively develops its activities in foreign countries. The company "August" is present in more than 20 countries including countries of Latin and Central America, Africa and the Middle East.
The production base of JSC “August” Inc. includes the “Vurnarsky Plant of Mixed Preparations” in the Chuvash Republic and the “Avgust-Bel” plant in the Republic of Belarus.