- Alabuga creates the largest industrial park "Ethylene-600". The volume of investments is worth 1.3 trillion rubles 16.11.2022
- Alabuga implements large high-tech investment projects 16.11.2022
- Alabuga shared best practices of infrastructure development with a delegation from the Republic of Belarus 29.06.2022
- The Turkish delegation studied the experience of the best SEZ in Russia «Alabuga» 22.06.2022
- «Alabuga is the best team in the country. Alabuga is Rustam Minnikhanov» - Governor of the Novgorod Region Andrey Nikitin in an interview with RT Russia 11.06.2022
- The Aurus plant in SEZ No. 1 «Alabuga» turned 1 year old 31.05.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan: «Alabuga Polytech» is a unique and very ambitious project that really shows very high results. There is simply no such thing in the country» 26.05.2022
- Russian entrepreneurs study the business of the regions: The best SEZ «Alabuga» was visited by a delegation of MBA students 24.05.2022
- Schoolchildren of the Republic of Tatarstan tried themselves as directors of the company. How was the largest Entrepreneurship Olympiad held? 16.05.2022
- The most energy efficient: the resident of Alabuga Kastamonu received an award from the Government of Tatarstan 21.04.2022
- The resident of Alabuga «Kastamonu» produced 100 million square meters of laminate for the Russian market 05.04.2022
- The resident of «Alabuga» Kastamonu will once again act as a partner of «Earth Hour» in Russia 24.03.2022
- «This is how a modern college should look like» - Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation about «Alabuga Polytech» 21.02.2022
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation will consider proposals to expand SEZ «Alabuga» for petrochemicals 20.02.2022
- The Supervisory Board of SEZ «Alabuga» approved additional investments in the amount of 30 billion rubles 18.02.2022
- The Board of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan was held in the center of Industry 4.0 18.02.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan and the Chairman of the Management Board of PJSC «SIBUR Holding» highly appreciated the advanced educational practices of «Alabuga Polytech» 02.02.2022
- Alabuga has successfully implemented a large-scale project for the Chinese company HAIER 14.01.2022
- Sales of a resident of Alabuga "Sollers Ford" break records 12.01.2022
- President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov urged everyone to personally visit "Alabuga Polytech" 28.12.2021
- Resident of "Alabuga" Kastamonu received a diploma of the contest "100 best goods of Russia" 17.12.2021
- "Alabuga" is consistently in 1st place - the results of the Russian SEZ rating are announced 16.12.2021
- The Security Council of the Republic of Tatarstan supported the breakthrough plan of "Alabuga" for personnel development 15.12.2021
- The Minister of Education of the Russian Federation positively assessed the proposals of Alabuga in the field of vocational education 07.12.2021
- EDB and SEZ "Alabuga" signed a partnership agreement on financing up to 36 billion rubles for new sites in Alabuga 02.12.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" put Yandex.Drive more than 2000 Ford Transit vans 02.12.2021
- Alabuga welcomes a new resident - the "Sollers Ford" Engine Plant 25.11.2021
- The President of the Russian Federation congratulated the participants of the construction of the plant in SEZ "Alabuga" 23.11.2021
- A plant of strategic importance for the country has opened in the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga" 22.11.2021
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved financing for 200 billion rubles over 5 years 22.11.2021
A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga”
On June 28, the launch ceremony of the plant for the production of plant protection products "August-Alabuga" which has no analogues in the world was held in the territory of the Special economic zone "Alabuga". More than 4.5 billion rubles are invested in the project, and the expected effect from production will be more than 50 million liters of finished product and 8 million cans of polymer packaging per year.
The opening ceremony was attended by the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov, the Minister of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Tatarstan Marat Akhmetov, the CEO of the JSC “August” Inc. Alexander Uskov and the CEO of the JSC “SEZ P&I TYPE “Alabuga” Timur Shagivaleev.
“Today we are opening a new production facility at the “Alabuga” special economic zone,” Rustam Minnikhanov began his speech at the solemn ceremony. - Production is designed for import substitution and export potential. Plant protection products are among the most serious elements for our agro-industrial complex to be successful. It is no secret that we have always purchased the main part of plant protection products and today, thanks to the “August” company, we will be able to provide not only Russian consumers. The company "August" is already promoting its product to the markets of about 20 countries. And I think that the number of countries will increase. We have already inspected the enterprises today and I can say that this is one of the modern production facilities. ”
The director of the Chemical Technology Complex and Bioengineering Technologies of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Alexander Orlov did not stand aside either. He read out the official letter from the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Denis Manturov in honor of opening a new plant in Tatarstan: “The “August-Alabuga” enterprise meets the goals and objectives of the state program of the Russian Federation to develop industry and increase its competitiveness. I am confident that your experience and high professionalism will contribute to strengthening the company’s position in the domestic and foreign markets, increase the investment attractiveness of the industry as a whole. ”
The enterprise is equipped with advanced production equipment. The plant uses the technology of "clean production", also used in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. A high degree of automation and robotization ensures high quality, product safety and safety compliance. Technologies 4.0 here are fully implemented - it is high quality products, and high production and efficiency.
“Implementation of the project in Tatarstan will make it possible to make a big step in improving the situation in the domestic market of chemical plant protection products. Today, Russia produces less than 50% of the required agricultural products, most of the pesticides are imported from abroad. Our company will fully satisfy the needs of agricultural producers of Tatarstan, who, in addition to production, will also receive professional expertise from the company's specialists. The company has already created more than 200 workplaces for local residents, ”- said the CEO of the JSC “August” Inc. Alexander Uskov.
Successful launch of such production would have been impossible without qualified personnel. “A reliable team, which is beyond doubt! Thank you! ”- finished the grand opening the CEO of the “August-Alabuga” Vladimir Alin.
JSC “August” Inc. is the largest Russian company producing plant protection products and the leader of the domestic pesticide market. The company was founded in 1990.
In 2018 the company's sales volume reached 27.2 billion rubles (without VAT). Taxes in the amount of 4.7 billion rubles were paid to the budgets of all levels.
For many years “August” has been retaining primacy in the protection of field crops in Russia and Belarus, occupies strong positions in the markets of plant protection chemicals in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Armenia, Mongolia, and actively develops its activities in foreign countries. The company "August" is present in more than 20 countries including countries of Latin and Central America, Africa and the Middle East.
The production base of JSC “August” Inc. includes the “Vurnarsky Plant of Mixed Preparations” in the Chuvash Republic and the “Avgust-Bel” plant in the Republic of Belarus.