Phone: +7 (85557) 5-90-30
- A production and logistic complex will start up on the territory of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» 12.03.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» will develop railway infrastructure in Zakamye 10.03.2023
- Residents of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» start pre-commissioning work in September 10.03.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» will start the realization of the largest logistic projects in Russia in March 22.02.2023
- Vladimir Putin has delegated to maximize the «Professionality» project, which is being implemented at Alabuga Polytechnic 21.02.2023
- Alabuga International School students team was selected for the national robotics championship «First Robotics Championship – Yekaterinburg 4.0» 21.02.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov about «Ethylene 600»: «A big project that will give strict development to Small & Medium Enterprise» 17.02.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga is the best Russian SEZ in terms of investment prospects» 17.02.2023
- Vladimir Putin – about Alabuga Polytechnic: «Tatarstan sets a very good example of work with Human Resources» 10.02.2023
- Head of the State Duma Labor Committee Yaroslav Nilov: «The experience of Alabuga Polytechnic should be extended to the nationwide» 10.02.2023
- A representative office of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization opened in Alabuga 08.02.2023
- The Business Cats-based Entrepreneurship Competition for high school students will be held in Kyrgyzstan 06.02.2023
- ROCKWOOL, a resident of «Alabuga», is recognized as a world leader in sustainable development among building materials manufactures 05.02.2023
- Alabuga Polytechnic expands horizons: a high school student from Tajikistan participated in the Competitive Selection 30.01.2023
- «The special zone Alabuga is working well»: Rustam Minnikhanov noted the SEZ at a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin 23.01.2023
- The delegation from Turkmenistan rated the experience of SEZ «Alabuga» 17.01.2023
- Alabuga International School have visited Serbia 30.12.2022
- SEZ «Alabuga» will hold an Olympiad on the basics of business and entrepreneurship in Armenia 28.12.2022
- Alabuga creates the largest industrial park "Ethylene-600". The volume of investments is worth 1.3 trillion rubles 16.11.2022
- Alabuga implements large high-tech investment projects 16.11.2022
- Russian students will take share in the development of social infrastructure at Alabuga 14.07.2022
- 100% efficiency: Alabuga among Russian SEZs – Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation 02.07.2022
- Alabuga shared best practices of infrastructure development with a delegation from the Republic of Belarus 29.06.2022
- The Turkish delegation studied the experience of the best SEZ in Russia «Alabuga» 22.06.2022
- «Alabuga is the best team in the country. Alabuga is Rustam Minnikhanov» - Governor of the Novgorod Region Andrey Nikitin in an interview with RT Russia 11.06.2022
- The Aurus plant in SEZ No. 1 «Alabuga» turned 1 year old 31.05.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan: «Alabuga Polytech» is a unique and very ambitious project that really shows very high results. There is simply no such thing in the country» 26.05.2022
- Russian entrepreneurs study the business of the regions: The best SEZ «Alabuga» was visited by a delegation of MBA students 24.05.2022
- Schoolchildren of the Republic of Tatarstan tried themselves as directors of the company. How was the largest Entrepreneurship Olympiad held? 16.05.2022
- The most energy efficient: the resident of Alabuga Kastamonu received an award from the Government of Tatarstan 21.04.2022
A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga”
On June 28, the launch ceremony of the plant for the production of plant protection products "August-Alabuga" which has no analogues in the world was held in the territory of the Special economic zone "Alabuga". More than 4.5 billion rubles are invested in the project, and the expected effect from production will be more than 50 million liters of finished product and 8 million cans of polymer packaging per year.
The opening ceremony was attended by the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov, the Minister of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Tatarstan Marat Akhmetov, the CEO of the JSC “August” Inc. Alexander Uskov and the CEO of the JSC “SEZ P&I TYPE “Alabuga” Timur Shagivaleev.
“Today we are opening a new production facility at the “Alabuga” special economic zone,” Rustam Minnikhanov began his speech at the solemn ceremony. - Production is designed for import substitution and export potential. Plant protection products are among the most serious elements for our agro-industrial complex to be successful. It is no secret that we have always purchased the main part of plant protection products and today, thanks to the “August” company, we will be able to provide not only Russian consumers. The company "August" is already promoting its product to the markets of about 20 countries. And I think that the number of countries will increase. We have already inspected the enterprises today and I can say that this is one of the modern production facilities. ”
The director of the Chemical Technology Complex and Bioengineering Technologies of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Alexander Orlov did not stand aside either. He read out the official letter from the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Denis Manturov in honor of opening a new plant in Tatarstan: “The “August-Alabuga” enterprise meets the goals and objectives of the state program of the Russian Federation to develop industry and increase its competitiveness. I am confident that your experience and high professionalism will contribute to strengthening the company’s position in the domestic and foreign markets, increase the investment attractiveness of the industry as a whole. ”
The enterprise is equipped with advanced production equipment. The plant uses the technology of "clean production", also used in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. A high degree of automation and robotization ensures high quality, product safety and safety compliance. Technologies 4.0 here are fully implemented - it is high quality products, and high production and efficiency.
“Implementation of the project in Tatarstan will make it possible to make a big step in improving the situation in the domestic market of chemical plant protection products. Today, Russia produces less than 50% of the required agricultural products, most of the pesticides are imported from abroad. Our company will fully satisfy the needs of agricultural producers of Tatarstan, who, in addition to production, will also receive professional expertise from the company's specialists. The company has already created more than 200 workplaces for local residents, ”- said the CEO of the JSC “August” Inc. Alexander Uskov.
Successful launch of such production would have been impossible without qualified personnel. “A reliable team, which is beyond doubt! Thank you! ”- finished the grand opening the CEO of the “August-Alabuga” Vladimir Alin.
JSC “August” Inc. is the largest Russian company producing plant protection products and the leader of the domestic pesticide market. The company was founded in 1990.
In 2018 the company's sales volume reached 27.2 billion rubles (without VAT). Taxes in the amount of 4.7 billion rubles were paid to the budgets of all levels.
For many years “August” has been retaining primacy in the protection of field crops in Russia and Belarus, occupies strong positions in the markets of plant protection chemicals in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Armenia, Mongolia, and actively develops its activities in foreign countries. The company "August" is present in more than 20 countries including countries of Latin and Central America, Africa and the Middle East.
The production base of JSC “August” Inc. includes the “Vurnarsky Plant of Mixed Preparations” in the Chuvash Republic and the “Avgust-Bel” plant in the Republic of Belarus.