- Alabuga has successfully implemented a large-scale project for the Chinese company HAIER 14.01.2022
- Sales of a resident of Alabuga "Sollers Ford" break records 12.01.2022
- President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov urged everyone to personally visit "Alabuga Polytech" 28.12.2021
- Resident of "Alabuga" Kastamonu received a diploma of the contest "100 best goods of Russia" 17.12.2021
- "Alabuga" is consistently in 1st place - the results of the Russian SEZ rating are announced 16.12.2021
- The Security Council of the Republic of Tatarstan supported the breakthrough plan of "Alabuga" for personnel development 15.12.2021
- The Minister of Education of the Russian Federation positively assessed the proposals of Alabuga in the field of vocational education 07.12.2021
- EDB and SEZ "Alabuga" signed a partnership agreement on financing up to 36 billion rubles for new sites in Alabuga 02.12.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" put Yandex.Drive more than 2000 Ford Transit vans 02.12.2021
- Alabuga welcomes a new resident - the "Sollers Ford" Engine Plant 25.11.2021
- The President of the Russian Federation congratulated the participants of the construction of the plant in SEZ "Alabuga" 23.11.2021
- A plant of strategic importance for the country has opened in the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga" 22.11.2021
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved financing for 200 billion rubles over 5 years 22.11.2021
- Tatarstan President noted the role of Alabuga in strategic cooperation with Rosatom State Corporation 18.11.2021
- "Huhtamaki Foodservice Alabuga" has confirmed the certification of the integrated management system 08.11.2021
- How to learn to design a cottage in a month - Rustam Minnikhanov personally checked the first successes of students in the assessment center "Alabuga Polytech" 14.10.2021
- The President of Tatarstan is in the best special zone at the release of the jubilee Ford Transit and at the opening of a new production "ST Alabuga" 14.10.2021
- "Alabuga" creates the best infrastructure in the world, including human resources: Rustam Minnikhanov personally saw this today 14.10.2021
- "SEZ "Alabuga" demonstrates high efficiency" - Rustam Minnikhanov during the Annual Address to the State Council of the Republic of Tatarstan 08.10.2021
- Using the best world practices: «Alabuga Development» was awarded in the 32nd IPMA World Congress in the category «Megaprojects» 30.09.2021
- The first ones! «Alabuga Polytech» is the winner of the contest «Best Mentoring Practices in the Republic of Tatarstan-2020» 27.09.2021
- SEZ "Alabuga" at the forefront of the development of domestic microelectronics 23.09.2021
- "Any result is achieved by hard work before the battle" - leading military historian Alexey Isaev gave a lecture for students of "Alabuga Polytech" 16.09.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" - Kastamonu - introduced the 34th class laminate flooring to the Russian market 15.09.2021
- The best students of "Alabuga Polytech" visited the Kastamonu plant 09.09.2021
- Real engineers conducted the first lessons for 300 new students at Alabuga Polytech 04.09.2021
- "Our task №1 is to realize that this is our country": the general director of the SEZ "Alabuga" gave a parting word at the solemn meeting in "Alabuga Polytech" 01.09.2021
- "Choosing Alabuga as a partner is a wise decision": Maxim Reshetnikov about the creation of a new SEZ in the Novgorod region 13.08.2021
- Resident Kastamonu will increase the export of laminate to the Baltic States 05.08.2021
- The container terminal "Alabuga" has entered the world system of international trade Maersk. 02.07.2021
Resident Kastamonu will increase the export of laminate to the Baltic States
The leading manufacturer of the woodworking industry in Russia, a resident of the Special Economic Zone "Alabuga" – Kastamonu company-will strengthen its presence in the Baltic states. In 2021, it is planned to significantly increase the export of laminate flooring to Lithuania.
According to the results of 2020, Kastamonu, a resident of the Alabuga Special Economic Zone, took 5% of the Lithuanian laminate market. This was achieved thanks to cooperation with two large DIY chains: Depo (8 stores in Latvia and 5 in Lithuania) and EhituseABC (12 stores in Estonia). At the moment, all brands of Kastamonu floor coverings are already represented in this region, the company's products are in high demand.
The Kastamonu plant for the production of MDF, HDF and laminated floor coverings has been operating in the Alabuga SEZ since 2014 and is the largest Turkish investor in Tatarstan and the second among the residents of the Alabuga SEZ
In 2021, the company began cooperation with another large Lithuanian chain – SKV (24 stores) and by the end of the year plans to increase its market share in the country to 18%.
"Kastamonu supplies laminate flooring to more than 27 countries around the world. During the operation of the plant in Russia, we have achieved high positions in the Asian market – for example, in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan. Now we are actively developing supplies to the Baltic countries. This is a promising direction for us, which will become one of the priorities for the coming years, " said Ali Kilych, General Director of Kastamonu Russia.
In addition, in 2021 Kastamonu began to cooperate with one of the largest networks for the sale of floor coverings in Poland – Komfort, which has 157 stores.