Phone: +7 (85557) 5-90-30
- A production and logistic complex will start up on the territory of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» 12.03.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» will develop railway infrastructure in Zakamye 10.03.2023
- Residents of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» start pre-commissioning work in September 10.03.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» will start the realization of the largest logistic projects in Russia in March 22.02.2023
- Vladimir Putin has delegated to maximize the «Professionality» project, which is being implemented at Alabuga Polytechnic 21.02.2023
- Alabuga International School students team was selected for the national robotics championship «First Robotics Championship – Yekaterinburg 4.0» 21.02.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov about «Ethylene 600»: «A big project that will give strict development to Small & Medium Enterprise» 17.02.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga is the best Russian SEZ in terms of investment prospects» 17.02.2023
- Vladimir Putin – about Alabuga Polytechnic: «Tatarstan sets a very good example of work with Human Resources» 10.02.2023
- Head of the State Duma Labor Committee Yaroslav Nilov: «The experience of Alabuga Polytechnic should be extended to the nationwide» 10.02.2023
- A representative office of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization opened in Alabuga 08.02.2023
- The Business Cats-based Entrepreneurship Competition for high school students will be held in Kyrgyzstan 06.02.2023
- ROCKWOOL, a resident of «Alabuga», is recognized as a world leader in sustainable development among building materials manufactures 05.02.2023
- Alabuga Polytechnic expands horizons: a high school student from Tajikistan participated in the Competitive Selection 30.01.2023
- «The special zone Alabuga is working well»: Rustam Minnikhanov noted the SEZ at a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin 23.01.2023
- The delegation from Turkmenistan rated the experience of SEZ «Alabuga» 17.01.2023
- Alabuga International School have visited Serbia 30.12.2022
- SEZ «Alabuga» will hold an Olympiad on the basics of business and entrepreneurship in Armenia 28.12.2022
- Alabuga creates the largest industrial park "Ethylene-600". The volume of investments is worth 1.3 trillion rubles 16.11.2022
- Alabuga implements large high-tech investment projects 16.11.2022
- Russian students will take share in the development of social infrastructure at Alabuga 14.07.2022
- 100% efficiency: Alabuga among Russian SEZs – Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation 02.07.2022
- Alabuga shared best practices of infrastructure development with a delegation from the Republic of Belarus 29.06.2022
- The Turkish delegation studied the experience of the best SEZ in Russia «Alabuga» 22.06.2022
- «Alabuga is the best team in the country. Alabuga is Rustam Minnikhanov» - Governor of the Novgorod Region Andrey Nikitin in an interview with RT Russia 11.06.2022
- The Aurus plant in SEZ No. 1 «Alabuga» turned 1 year old 31.05.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan: «Alabuga Polytech» is a unique and very ambitious project that really shows very high results. There is simply no such thing in the country» 26.05.2022
- Russian entrepreneurs study the business of the regions: The best SEZ «Alabuga» was visited by a delegation of MBA students 24.05.2022
- Schoolchildren of the Republic of Tatarstan tried themselves as directors of the company. How was the largest Entrepreneurship Olympiad held? 16.05.2022
- The most energy efficient: the resident of Alabuga Kastamonu received an award from the Government of Tatarstan 21.04.2022
Resident Kastamonu will increase the export of laminate to the Baltic States
The leading manufacturer of the woodworking industry in Russia, a resident of the Special Economic Zone "Alabuga" – Kastamonu company-will strengthen its presence in the Baltic states. In 2021, it is planned to significantly increase the export of laminate flooring to Lithuania.
According to the results of 2020, Kastamonu, a resident of the Alabuga Special Economic Zone, took 5% of the Lithuanian laminate market. This was achieved thanks to cooperation with two large DIY chains: Depo (8 stores in Latvia and 5 in Lithuania) and EhituseABC (12 stores in Estonia). At the moment, all brands of Kastamonu floor coverings are already represented in this region, the company's products are in high demand.
The Kastamonu plant for the production of MDF, HDF and laminated floor coverings has been operating in the Alabuga SEZ since 2014 and is the largest Turkish investor in Tatarstan and the second among the residents of the Alabuga SEZ
In 2021, the company began cooperation with another large Lithuanian chain – SKV (24 stores) and by the end of the year plans to increase its market share in the country to 18%.
"Kastamonu supplies laminate flooring to more than 27 countries around the world. During the operation of the plant in Russia, we have achieved high positions in the Asian market – for example, in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan. Now we are actively developing supplies to the Baltic countries. This is a promising direction for us, which will become one of the priorities for the coming years, " said Ali Kilych, General Director of Kastamonu Russia.
In addition, in 2021 Kastamonu began to cooperate with one of the largest networks for the sale of floor coverings in Poland – Komfort, which has 157 stores.