- Alabuga SEZ received 3 nominations in the world ranking 10.10.2019
- Transneft Opens Plant Manufacturing Drag Reducing Agents in Alabuga SEZ 21.09.2019
- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles 17.07.2019
- BOERNER innovative construction chemistry plant worth 650 million rubles opened in the SEZ “Alabuga” 17.07.2019
- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
- Alabuga tops the rating of the most investment-attractive special economic zones of Russia 22.11.2018
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga 13.11.2018
- BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia 31.10.2018
- Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum 25.10.2018
- Huhtamäki to expand production in Alabuga SEZ and switch to paper from plastic in catering 17.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ once again included in world rating of special economic zones 08.10.2018
- First production of Grodan substrates in Russia opens in Alabuga 02.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ presents a joint enterprise business plan to Chinese TEDA 01.10.2018
- The SEZ «Alabuga» has launched 4 new enterprises of 1 bln RUB 22.08.2018
- «Alabuga» to present to Chinese investors a business plan on joint venture: the SEZ expects 45 resident-companies of 136 bln. RUB 25.06.2018
Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April
The Republic of Tatarstan topped the regional rating of the national award "Priority".
The National award "Priority" presents the results of the April media rating of the Russian regions activity in the field of import substitution. The Republic of Tatarstan took the first place of the regional rating in April 2019 year. The next places were taken by Bashkortostan and Krasnodar Krai which regularly are in top five.
The laureates of the award in different years became the Russian companies - leaders in the segment: TechnoNIKOL, Transneft, the MMK Group - who also implemented their projects in the SEZ “Alabuga”.
Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works (MMK) has implemented a joint project with the Turkish company Coskunoz on the production of forms for stamping car body parts. The total amount of investments in the joint project was more than 1 billion rubles. The volume of production - up to 60 thousand tons. The service metal center allows to provide full production cycle to Russian automakers and foreign automakers localized in Russia, in particular, in the Volga and Ural regions.
In July, 2019 the official opening of the new TechnoNIKOL plant in the territory of the SEZ “Alabuga” will take place. About 571 million rubles were invested in the new enterprise which activity will be aimed at import substitution in the market of mounting foams. Development of the Russian production of mounting foams will promote import substitution in the market where at the moment the share of import producers makes about 60%. The new plant in the Republic of Tatarstan will produce not only for domestic market but for export also - to the CIS countries, Eastern Europe and the Baltic countries.
In August, 2019 the “Transneft Synthesis” plant which will completely replace import purchases of anti-turbulent additives which earlier the Transneft company bought from the American Baker Hughes will also be put into operation. The enterprise will produce about 3000 tons of production per year, 234 work places will be created.
The first and only national award in the field of import substitution "Priority" was established in 2015 by the NP "Public Relations Center". Its goal is to promote active development of import substitution in Russia, increase authority of national producers, and increase demand for domestic products and technologies.