- SEZ «Alabuga» at the All-Russian meeting of the Russian student unions 13.11.2023
- History of military air force with Mikhail Timin at Alabuga Polytech 06.11.2023
- «We will definitely tell about Alabuga Polytech in our region!»: the delegation from Novosibirsk region has visited SEZ «Alabuga» 31.10.2023
- «Biotechnology is a prospective market»: SEZ «Alabuga» held a case championship for biotechnologists from all over the country 27.10.2023
- Alexey Isaev, a lead expert in military history, gave a lecture to Alabuga Polytech students 24.10.2023
- Alabuga Polytech college students won the All-Russian Fijital Tournament «Games of the Firsts» 24.10.2023
- A Unified Open Day was hosted at Alabuga Polytech 21.10.2023
- Maxim Reshetnikov - about Alabuga Polytech: «The education system and training system are the key innovation of Alabuga» 13.10.2023
- «The pace is impressive»: Yaroslav Nilov asked to revise the criteria for potential residents of SEZ «Alabuga» 11.10.2023
- «Our goal is to colonize the moons of Jupiter»: Minnikhanov, Kostin and Okladnikova inaugurated the headquarters of Alabuga Polytech 02.10.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» has signed a multilateral agreement at the international forum Kazan Digital Week 2023 22.09.2023
- SEZ Novgorodskaya and Sber have signed a loan agreement to finance the construction of a modern university campus in Veliky Novgorod. 21.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech is an innovative project with a great future!»: Minister of Employment of the Republic of Uzbekistan 19.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov to the Prime Minister of Uzbekistan: «Alabuga Polytech is not a showroom; it is real guys doing work» 18.09.2023
- «There will be 10 thousand people at Alabuga Polytech in three years»: Minnikhanov - during his address to the State Council 14.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais (Head) of Tatarstan and Maxim Reshetnikov, Minister of Economic Development of Russia, highly appreciated the work of SEZ Alabuga and the success of Alabuga Polytech 08.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» and the Chinese company CC7 signed a memorandum of understanding within the framework of the international forum «ROSTKI» 07.09.2023
- The Chinese companies visited SEZ «Alabuga» within the framework of the business forum «ROSTKI» 06.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech: «We improve our skills in terms of training for tech entrepreneurs every year» 01.09.2023
- «We are educating children ready to change lives on a global level for the benefit of humanity»: Alabuga International School has started a new academic year 01.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» has presented the master plan of the industrial park «Ethylene 600» 31.08.2023
- «Coşkunoz Alabuga» has launched production of chassis parts for Lada Vesta cars 29.08.2023
- Alabuga Polytech student took silver at the National Professional Skills Championship 07.08.2023
- «Made in Russia»: how the SEZ «Alabuga» replaces imported production and trains human resources 02.08.2023
- Kastamonu products have been recognized as the best in Tatarstan 31.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais of Tatarstan, highly appreciated the contribution of SEZ «Alabuga» to the Human Resource Development of the region 24.07.2023
- «I am impressed with Alabuga» the chairman of the board of «RSD» met with the participants of the Interregional student building «Alabuga-2023» 24.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov: «The aims are significant - 10 thousand people a year at Alabuga Polytech» 21.07.2023
- Herman Gref: «Alabuga is the most successful and efficient special economic zone in Russia» 11.07.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga» is the most efficient SEZ in Russia according to the results of 2022 07.07.2023
Kastamonu summed up the results of six years work in Russia
29.09.2020The leading manufacturer of the woodworking industry in Russia - Kastamonu - celebrates its sixth anniversary. The company spoke about the most significant achievements for the next year - a record shipment of goods, a high place in the ranking of the largest Turkish enterprises, as well as leadership in the export of MDF and laminate in the Asian market.
The production of Kastamonu in Tatarstan was launched on September 24, 2014, and the actual presence of the company in Russia began on October 7, 2013 - from the moment of the opening of the Moscow sales and marketing office. In a short time, the enterprise became one of the largest in the woodworking industry in Russia: today the production capacity is 1.05 million m³ of MDF boards and 35 million m² of laminate flooring per year. Kastamonu actively cooperates with major developers, federal and regional retail chains and distributors, and also successfully develops export directions: 40% of products from the Yelabuga plant are supplied to 27 countries in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
In July 2020, the company reached a record figure for shipments of goods per month - over 100,000 m³. More than 4200 trucks were needed to transport such a volume of products. This result is especially notable for what was achieved during the pandemic.
Ali Kiliç, General Director of Kastamonu Russia, comments: “This year the company and all of us faced unexpected, unforeseen circumstances: the pandemic that swept the world affected all spheres of life, economy and business processes. In this situation, we took prompt and verified decisions that allowed us to keep the company at the previously achieved level. Even during the period of self-isolation and the intensification of the pandemic, the plant continued to operate, which made it possible to fulfill all business obligations without the slightest interruption and once again confirm the status of our company as a reliable partner and responsible manufacturer. "
In 2020 the company became the main exporter of laminate and MDF to Uzbekistan. The high competitiveness and achievements of Kastamonu were also confirmed by the business magazine Capital (Istanbul), which placed the company in 20th place in the list of 50 largest foreign branches of Turkish companies. The comparison involved enterprises of various branches of heavy and light industry, manufacturers of confectionery products, household appliances, construction and many other companies.
Another important achievement was the KM1 certificate for Kastamonu fire-resistant MDF boards. Today the company is the only manufacturer of the woodworking industry in Russia, whose products have such a high fire safety class.
Changes directly affected the product range: during the year, new decors were added to the key lines of laminate (Floorpan) and glossy MDF panels (Evogloss).
Kastamonu was founded in 1969 as part of the HAYAT holding. The group of companies specializes in the production of MDF, chipboard, laminated flooring, door linings and glossy panels. The consolidated turnover of the company is $ 1.3 billion. The annual production of wood-based panels is 5 million m³, laminated flooring - 70 million m².
Kastamonu is one of the largest investors in Tatarstan and the second among the residents of the SEZ "Alabuga". Thanks to the opening of the plant, 930 jobs were created in production and 2500 jobs in related areas and service industries - lumber-camp, transport, furniture.