- Alabuga has successfully implemented a large-scale project for the Chinese company HAIER 14.01.2022
- Sales of a resident of Alabuga "Sollers Ford" break records 12.01.2022
- President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov urged everyone to personally visit "Alabuga Polytech" 28.12.2021
- Resident of "Alabuga" Kastamonu received a diploma of the contest "100 best goods of Russia" 17.12.2021
- "Alabuga" is consistently in 1st place - the results of the Russian SEZ rating are announced 16.12.2021
- The Security Council of the Republic of Tatarstan supported the breakthrough plan of "Alabuga" for personnel development 15.12.2021
- The Minister of Education of the Russian Federation positively assessed the proposals of Alabuga in the field of vocational education 07.12.2021
- EDB and SEZ "Alabuga" signed a partnership agreement on financing up to 36 billion rubles for new sites in Alabuga 02.12.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" put Yandex.Drive more than 2000 Ford Transit vans 02.12.2021
- Alabuga welcomes a new resident - the "Sollers Ford" Engine Plant 25.11.2021
- The President of the Russian Federation congratulated the participants of the construction of the plant in SEZ "Alabuga" 23.11.2021
- A plant of strategic importance for the country has opened in the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga" 22.11.2021
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved financing for 200 billion rubles over 5 years 22.11.2021
- Tatarstan President noted the role of Alabuga in strategic cooperation with Rosatom State Corporation 18.11.2021
- "Huhtamaki Foodservice Alabuga" has confirmed the certification of the integrated management system 08.11.2021
- How to learn to design a cottage in a month - Rustam Minnikhanov personally checked the first successes of students in the assessment center "Alabuga Polytech" 14.10.2021
- The President of Tatarstan is in the best special zone at the release of the jubilee Ford Transit and at the opening of a new production "ST Alabuga" 14.10.2021
- "Alabuga" creates the best infrastructure in the world, including human resources: Rustam Minnikhanov personally saw this today 14.10.2021
- "SEZ "Alabuga" demonstrates high efficiency" - Rustam Minnikhanov during the Annual Address to the State Council of the Republic of Tatarstan 08.10.2021
- Using the best world practices: «Alabuga Development» was awarded in the 32nd IPMA World Congress in the category «Megaprojects» 30.09.2021
- The first ones! «Alabuga Polytech» is the winner of the contest «Best Mentoring Practices in the Republic of Tatarstan-2020» 27.09.2021
- SEZ "Alabuga" at the forefront of the development of domestic microelectronics 23.09.2021
- "Any result is achieved by hard work before the battle" - leading military historian Alexey Isaev gave a lecture for students of "Alabuga Polytech" 16.09.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" - Kastamonu - introduced the 34th class laminate flooring to the Russian market 15.09.2021
- The best students of "Alabuga Polytech" visited the Kastamonu plant 09.09.2021
- Real engineers conducted the first lessons for 300 new students at Alabuga Polytech 04.09.2021
- "Our task №1 is to realize that this is our country": the general director of the SEZ "Alabuga" gave a parting word at the solemn meeting in "Alabuga Polytech" 01.09.2021
- "Choosing Alabuga as a partner is a wise decision": Maxim Reshetnikov about the creation of a new SEZ in the Novgorod region 13.08.2021
- Resident Kastamonu will increase the export of laminate to the Baltic States 05.08.2021
- The container terminal "Alabuga" has entered the world system of international trade Maersk. 02.07.2021
Kastamonu summed up the results of six years work in Russia
29.09.2020The leading manufacturer of the woodworking industry in Russia - Kastamonu - celebrates its sixth anniversary. The company spoke about the most significant achievements for the next year - a record shipment of goods, a high place in the ranking of the largest Turkish enterprises, as well as leadership in the export of MDF and laminate in the Asian market.
The production of Kastamonu in Tatarstan was launched on September 24, 2014, and the actual presence of the company in Russia began on October 7, 2013 - from the moment of the opening of the Moscow sales and marketing office. In a short time, the enterprise became one of the largest in the woodworking industry in Russia: today the production capacity is 1.05 million m³ of MDF boards and 35 million m² of laminate flooring per year. Kastamonu actively cooperates with major developers, federal and regional retail chains and distributors, and also successfully develops export directions: 40% of products from the Yelabuga plant are supplied to 27 countries in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
In July 2020, the company reached a record figure for shipments of goods per month - over 100,000 m³. More than 4200 trucks were needed to transport such a volume of products. This result is especially notable for what was achieved during the pandemic.
Ali Kiliç, General Director of Kastamonu Russia, comments: “This year the company and all of us faced unexpected, unforeseen circumstances: the pandemic that swept the world affected all spheres of life, economy and business processes. In this situation, we took prompt and verified decisions that allowed us to keep the company at the previously achieved level. Even during the period of self-isolation and the intensification of the pandemic, the plant continued to operate, which made it possible to fulfill all business obligations without the slightest interruption and once again confirm the status of our company as a reliable partner and responsible manufacturer. "
In 2020 the company became the main exporter of laminate and MDF to Uzbekistan. The high competitiveness and achievements of Kastamonu were also confirmed by the business magazine Capital (Istanbul), which placed the company in 20th place in the list of 50 largest foreign branches of Turkish companies. The comparison involved enterprises of various branches of heavy and light industry, manufacturers of confectionery products, household appliances, construction and many other companies.
Another important achievement was the KM1 certificate for Kastamonu fire-resistant MDF boards. Today the company is the only manufacturer of the woodworking industry in Russia, whose products have such a high fire safety class.
Changes directly affected the product range: during the year, new decors were added to the key lines of laminate (Floorpan) and glossy MDF panels (Evogloss).
Kastamonu was founded in 1969 as part of the HAYAT holding. The group of companies specializes in the production of MDF, chipboard, laminated flooring, door linings and glossy panels. The consolidated turnover of the company is $ 1.3 billion. The annual production of wood-based panels is 5 million m³, laminated flooring - 70 million m².
Kastamonu is one of the largest investors in Tatarstan and the second among the residents of the SEZ "Alabuga". Thanks to the opening of the plant, 930 jobs were created in production and 2500 jobs in related areas and service industries - lumber-camp, transport, furniture.