- Ford Sollers announces localization increase 28.02.2020
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved new projects 27.12.2019
- Ambitious projects and international exchange of experience: Alabuga signed a memorandum with the Foshan City Department of Commerce 17.12.2019
- Mustafa Varank: Alabuga creates good conditions for Turkish companies 16.12.2019
- Alabuga in China: Results of a Business Mission 16.12.2019
- Alabuga SEZ received 3 nominations in the world ranking 10.10.2019
- Transneft Opens Plant Manufacturing Drag Reducing Agents in Alabuga SEZ 21.09.2019
- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles 17.07.2019
- BOERNER innovative construction chemistry plant worth 650 million rubles opened in the SEZ “Alabuga” 17.07.2019
- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
- Alabuga tops the rating of the most investment-attractive special economic zones of Russia 22.11.2018
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga 13.11.2018
- BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia 31.10.2018
- Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum 25.10.2018
- Huhtamäki to expand production in Alabuga SEZ and switch to paper from plastic in catering 17.10.2018
The general director of "Coskunoz Alabuga" became the CEO of the "Coskunoz Holding"
Ahmet Erdem Ajay, who was the general director of LLC "Coskunoz Alabuga", has been appointed CEO of the whole "Coskunoz Holding", which unites 14 factories. The management of the plant in the SEZ "Alabuga" will be taken by Ecevit Oktem, who previously worked in other companies of the Turkish holding.
Ahmet Erdem Ajay works in the companies of the "Coskunoz Holding" since 1995. Before heading the plant "Coskunoz Alabuga", he led a joint venture between the companies "Coskunoz Holding" and Italian "Magnetto Automotive", and also was deputy general director for technical issues of the company "Coskunoz Metal Form."
In 2013, Ahmet Erdem Ajay has been headed the LLC " Coskunoz Alabuga" - the production of body parts. The plant in the SEZ "Alabuga" became the first foreign investment project of the Turkish holding. The factory makes body parts for cars Ford Explorer, Kuga, Transit, Fiesta and EcoSport.
"Under the leadership of Ahmet Erdem Ajay "Coskunoz Alabuga" successfully implemented key projects, in particular, with its active participation, a service metal center was created - a joint project of the Turkish holding with the Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works. The company "Coskunoz Alabuga" became the first resident of the SEZ, entrusted us with the construction of a building for its project. Also, Ahmet Erdem Ajay shared his great experience in project management with students of the corporate university "Alabuga". I congratulate Ahmet Erdem Ajay with the appointment, which is of great importance for the development of the holding and the strengthening of economic ties between Turkey and Tatarstan", CEO of SEZ Alabuga Timur Shagivaleev said.
"Coskunoz Holding" includes 14 factories operating in the areas of production of automotive components and fittings for stamping, heating appliances, products for the defense and aviation industries, as well as enterprises operating in the field of renewable energy (including solar and wind power), etc.Share