- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
- Alabuga tops the rating of the most investment-attractive special economic zones of Russia 22.11.2018
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga 13.11.2018
- BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia 31.10.2018
- Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum 25.10.2018
- Huhtamäki to expand production in Alabuga SEZ and switch to paper from plastic in catering 17.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ once again included in world rating of special economic zones 08.10.2018
- First production of Grodan substrates in Russia opens in Alabuga 02.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ presents a joint enterprise business plan to Chinese TEDA 01.10.2018
- The SEZ «Alabuga» has launched 4 new enterprises of 1 bln RUB 22.08.2018
- «Alabuga» to present to Chinese investors a business plan on joint venture: the SEZ expects 45 resident-companies of 136 bln. RUB 25.06.2018
- Ford Sollers plant in the "Alabuga" produced a 150-thousandth car 04.06.2018
- "August Alabuga" has received state support from the Industrial Development Fund 30.05.2018
- The President of Tatarstan and the head of the "Stadler" has visited "Alabuga" 26.05.2018
- At the Alabuga’s business lunch at SPIEF reducing the risks of localization in Russia has been discussed 25.05.2018
- Substrates production from Rockwool will open in "Alabuga" in October 25.05.2018
Service metal center "MMK-Dzhokkunoz-Alabuga" has been opened
Today in the SEZ "Alabuga" the first in the Volga region metal service center "MMK-Dzhokkunoz-Alabuga" has been opened. The production of forms for stamping car body parts is a joint project of the Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works (MMK) and the current resident of the SEZ "Coskunoz Alabuga", a manufacturer of stamped parts made of steel for the automotive industry. The new plant provides a full cycle of auto production in Russia. The total investment in the joint project amounted to more than 1 billion rubles.
The opening ceremony was attended by the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov, the Governor of the Chelyabinsk Region Boris Dubrovsky, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of PJSC "Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works" Viktor Rashnikov, the General Director of "Coskunoz Holding" Ahmet Erdem Ajai, the General Director of PJSC "Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works" Pavel Shilyaev, president of the Ford Sollers Adil Shirinov, CEO of the Alabuga SEZ Timur Shagivaleev.
The service metal center "MMK-Dzhokkunoz-Alabuga" is the first joint project of two companies in the territory of the SEZ "Alabuga". "Coskunoz", a traditional supplier of stamped parts for Ford Sollers, together with Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works, supplier of raw materials (rolled steel), initiated a joint project with the aim of obtaining a synergistic effect and taking advantage of the logistics advantage.
The plant will produce blanks - steel billets intended for production of car body parts. The consumer of the products will be the stamping factory "Coskunoz-Alabuga", located next to the new plant. The volume of production - up to 60 thousand tons per year. The service metal center will provide a full production cycle for Russian automakers and localized foreign automakers located in the Volga and Urals regions. Potential customers of MMK-Coskunoz-Alabuga are Ford, KAMAZ, Kamaz-Daimler, ARNPO, Nissan, AVTOVAZ, GM-Avtovaz, UAZ, GAZ and other companies. At the Ford plant, rolled metal will be used in the production of Ford Kuga, Ford Explorer, Ford Transit, Ford Fiesta and Ford EcoSport. Metalware will be delivered to the stamping shop located just 24 meters from the CMC, along the covered gallery, which avoids the risks associated with the long storage and transportation of the cut metal.
The service metal center is the first project in which the construction of a production room with an area of 8.6 thousand square meters for the needs of the investor carried out by the management company SEZ "Alabuga". The building, built according to the requirements of the resident, will be rented to the company. "Alabuga" invested 670 million rubles in construction and the first among the Russian special economic zones implemented construction practice for the needs of the resident - this allows investors to reduce capital costs and increase the attractiveness of the SEZ as a platform for investment. This practice of work was highly appreciated at the opening ceremony by the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov.
"The most important thing is that we have connected a new form of work, when the region is preparing a site for the implementation of projects. This is the 24th plant, which will operate in "Alabuga". I think this is a very good signal, how to work. This is the localization of those products that are necessary for our automotive industry, "Rustam Minnikhanov said.
Governor of the Chelyabinsk region Boris Dubrovsky noted that the launch of joint production in the SEZ "Alabuga" is one of the points of implementation of the agreement on cooperation between the two regions. "This new production is a real example of how this agreement works. "Alabuga" is becoming more and more a brand of Tatarstan, "Dubrovsky said.Share