- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved new projects 27.12.2019
- Ambitious projects and international exchange of experience: Alabuga signed a memorandum with the Foshan City Department of Commerce 17.12.2019
- Mustafa Varank: Alabuga creates good conditions for Turkish companies 16.12.2019
- Alabuga in China: Results of a Business Mission 16.12.2019
- Alabuga SEZ received 3 nominations in the world ranking 10.10.2019
- Transneft Opens Plant Manufacturing Drag Reducing Agents in Alabuga SEZ 21.09.2019
- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles 17.07.2019
- BOERNER innovative construction chemistry plant worth 650 million rubles opened in the SEZ “Alabuga” 17.07.2019
- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
- Alabuga tops the rating of the most investment-attractive special economic zones of Russia 22.11.2018
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga 13.11.2018
- BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia 31.10.2018
- Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum 25.10.2018
- Huhtamäki to expand production in Alabuga SEZ and switch to paper from plastic in catering 17.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ once again included in world rating of special economic zones 08.10.2018
Alabuga SEZ presents a joint enterprise business plan to Chinese TEDA
President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov visited China on a working trip. The President's delegation included representatives of the Alabuga Special Economic Zone (SEZ) headed by CEO Timur Shagivaleev.
On September 27, as part of a visit to Shandong for the Tatarstan-Shandong business forum, Alabuga SEZ's China Division Director Evgeny Gorshkov delivered a presentation on Alabuga SEZ's investment potential. In his presentation, he emphasized how Tatarstan — and a special economic zone in particular — may be of interest to Chinese investors: direct access to the Russian market, proximity of necessary resources, and world-class infrastructure.
On September 28, management from the Tianjin Economic-Technological Development Area (TEDA) met with Alabuga SEZ's Chairman of the Supervisory Council, President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov, about the promising possibilities of creating a joint enterprise to developing the third line-up of Alabuga SEZ.
TEDA received the business plan presentation developed by independent international expert PwC. At a governmental level, Russian-Chinese Intergovernmental Commissions support the joint enterprise's further implementation.
To create the joint enterprise, the managing company will declare an additional issuing of Alabuga SEZ stock, which will be distributed among the partners.
Negotiations on Alabuga SEZ and TEDA's partnership began in 2016. The largest Tianjin Economic-Technological Development Area includes 35,000 registered companies with a cumulative investment of more than USD 119 billion. The idea behind the joint partnership holds that a Chinese partner will increase Tatarstan-based Alabuga SEZ's attractiveness for Chinese investors.
The creation of a joint Russian-Chinese enterprise with participation by Alabuga SEZ and TEDA is one of the most important and large-scale collaborations between the Republic of Tatarstan and China.
Additionally, the working trip included several meetings with leaders in their fields, such as petrochemical industry players Wanhua, Golden Elephant, and others.
Alabuga SEZ's delegation to China was welcomed by Luo Jia Ming, Mayor of the city of Meishan in Sichuan Province. The meeting focused on discussing collaboration between Tatarstan and Sichuan Province, production localization at Alabuga SEZ, particularly according to the One Belt One Road initiative.
Meishan Mayor Luo Jia Ming expressed his confidence in strong and mutually beneficial relations, and acknowledged the advantages of locating Chinese production in Alabuga.