- Alabuga SEZ received 3 nominations in the world ranking 10.10.2019
- Transneft Opens Plant Manufacturing Drag Reducing Agents in Alabuga SEZ 21.09.2019
- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles 17.07.2019
- BOERNER innovative construction chemistry plant worth 650 million rubles opened in the SEZ “Alabuga” 17.07.2019
- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
- Alabuga tops the rating of the most investment-attractive special economic zones of Russia 22.11.2018
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga 13.11.2018
- BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia 31.10.2018
- Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum 25.10.2018
- Huhtamäki to expand production in Alabuga SEZ and switch to paper from plastic in catering 17.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ once again included in world rating of special economic zones 08.10.2018
- First production of Grodan substrates in Russia opens in Alabuga 02.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ presents a joint enterprise business plan to Chinese TEDA 01.10.2018
- The SEZ «Alabuga» has launched 4 new enterprises of 1 bln RUB 22.08.2018
- «Alabuga» to present to Chinese investors a business plan on joint venture: the SEZ expects 45 resident-companies of 136 bln. RUB 25.06.2018
BOERNER innovative construction chemistry plant worth 650 million rubles opened in the SEZ “Alabuga”
On July 17, the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov opened on the territory of the SEZ “Alabuga” the construction chemistry plant Boerner. Its activity will be aimed at import substitution in the market of mounting foams. The investment volume in new production amounted to 650 million rubles.
The opening ceremony was attended by the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov, Head of Metallurgy and Materials Department of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Pavel Servatinskiy, President of the TECHNONICOL Corporation Sergey Kolesnikov and CEO of JSC “SEZ P&I TYPE Alabuga” Timur Shagivaleev.
“We sincerely welcome this project, it was approved by us. This is a modern product that is very necessary for the construction industry,” began speech Rustam Minnikhanov at the solemn ceremony. - Today, the President of the Russian Federation has set the task to double the commissioning of housing by 2024. This is a very difficult task and, of course, without modern innovative products this task cannot be accomplished.”
Head of Metallurgy and Materials Department of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Pavel Servatinskiy also took part in the opening of a new production. He read out the official letter of the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Denis Manturov: “You managed to build such an enterprise that meets the highest requirements. You managed to solve the problem of import substitution. And now you are meeting new professional challenges related to its export. All this will contribute to the development of the domestic construction industry.”
Sergey Kolesnikov in his welcoming speech noted that he had been offered an excellent package of tax benefits in the SEZ “Alabuga”. In addition, the co-owner of the company TECHNONICOL mentioned the developed infrastructure that is always important for investors as a significant advantage of “Alabuga”. All the provided conditions allowed to accelerate the project implementation and reduce its payback period. Initially, it was planned to produce only mounting foam on the territory of “Alabuga”, but by the time of opening the plant's nomenclature comprised about 60 commodity items. “In Boerner we want apart from quality of the product to ease its use, we will produce products not only in cylinders, but also with gloves, we will make products with accelerated polymerization, so that you can immediately start machining without wasting time. This is a contribution to the national project on productivity growth,” said Sergey Kolesnikov.
The German brand BOERNER was founded in 1882 and is known for high quality products in the construction markets of Western Europe. In 2015 the company was acquired by Sergey Kolesnikov, the co-owner of the company TECHNONICOL.
The BOERNER plant will take a proactive position in the development program of low-tonnage chemistry and raw material base of Russia, in improving industry standards. Already the BOERNER team is an active participant in the development of State Standard for polyurethane foam.
Today, the production company TECHNONICOL, headed by Sergey Kolesnikov, has 54 production sites in 7 countries, 22 representative offices in 18 countries, 18 training centers, 6 research centers equipped with high-tech equipment and qualified personnel. The revenue of the production complex TECHNONICOL for 2018 amounted to 94 billion rubles.