- Alabuga creates the largest industrial park "Ethylene-600". The volume of investments is worth 1.3 trillion rubles 16.11.2022
- Alabuga implements large high-tech investment projects 16.11.2022
- Alabuga shared best practices of infrastructure development with a delegation from the Republic of Belarus 29.06.2022
- The Turkish delegation studied the experience of the best SEZ in Russia «Alabuga» 22.06.2022
- «Alabuga is the best team in the country. Alabuga is Rustam Minnikhanov» - Governor of the Novgorod Region Andrey Nikitin in an interview with RT Russia 11.06.2022
- The Aurus plant in SEZ No. 1 «Alabuga» turned 1 year old 31.05.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan: «Alabuga Polytech» is a unique and very ambitious project that really shows very high results. There is simply no such thing in the country» 26.05.2022
- Russian entrepreneurs study the business of the regions: The best SEZ «Alabuga» was visited by a delegation of MBA students 24.05.2022
- Schoolchildren of the Republic of Tatarstan tried themselves as directors of the company. How was the largest Entrepreneurship Olympiad held? 16.05.2022
- The most energy efficient: the resident of Alabuga Kastamonu received an award from the Government of Tatarstan 21.04.2022
- The resident of Alabuga «Kastamonu» produced 100 million square meters of laminate for the Russian market 05.04.2022
- The resident of «Alabuga» Kastamonu will once again act as a partner of «Earth Hour» in Russia 24.03.2022
- «This is how a modern college should look like» - Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation about «Alabuga Polytech» 21.02.2022
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation will consider proposals to expand SEZ «Alabuga» for petrochemicals 20.02.2022
- The Supervisory Board of SEZ «Alabuga» approved additional investments in the amount of 30 billion rubles 18.02.2022
- The Board of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan was held in the center of Industry 4.0 18.02.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan and the Chairman of the Management Board of PJSC «SIBUR Holding» highly appreciated the advanced educational practices of «Alabuga Polytech» 02.02.2022
- Alabuga has successfully implemented a large-scale project for the Chinese company HAIER 14.01.2022
- Sales of a resident of Alabuga "Sollers Ford" break records 12.01.2022
- President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov urged everyone to personally visit "Alabuga Polytech" 28.12.2021
- Resident of "Alabuga" Kastamonu received a diploma of the contest "100 best goods of Russia" 17.12.2021
- "Alabuga" is consistently in 1st place - the results of the Russian SEZ rating are announced 16.12.2021
- The Security Council of the Republic of Tatarstan supported the breakthrough plan of "Alabuga" for personnel development 15.12.2021
- The Minister of Education of the Russian Federation positively assessed the proposals of Alabuga in the field of vocational education 07.12.2021
- EDB and SEZ "Alabuga" signed a partnership agreement on financing up to 36 billion rubles for new sites in Alabuga 02.12.2021
- The resident of "Alabuga" put Yandex.Drive more than 2000 Ford Transit vans 02.12.2021
- Alabuga welcomes a new resident - the "Sollers Ford" Engine Plant 25.11.2021
- The President of the Russian Federation congratulated the participants of the construction of the plant in SEZ "Alabuga" 23.11.2021
- A plant of strategic importance for the country has opened in the most efficient SEZ "Alabuga" 22.11.2021
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved financing for 200 billion rubles over 5 years 22.11.2021
The resident of "Alabuga" - Kastamonu - introduced the 34th class laminate flooring to the Russian market
The leading manufacturer of the woodworking industry in Russia – the Kastamonu company, which is a resident of SEZ "Alabuga", has expanded its product portfolio with laminate of the 34th class of wear resistance. The first batches of products have already gone on sale in September.
One of the largest residents of "Alabuga", Kastamonu, has supplemented the assortment line with laminate of the highest 34th class of wear resistance. The new collection consists of four decors and is called Ultramarine. This is the first manufacturer of the 34th class on the Russian market, certified for two indicators at once: abrasion resistance and impact resistance, in contrast to the European standard, which regulates only the abrasion index.
"Having firmly established ourselves in all the main niches of the laminate flooring market, we continued to develop and released a collection of laminate of the 34th class of wear resistance. This will open up new opportunities for further growth of the Kastamonu business and, of course, will help meet the demands of the market and end consumers for high-quality and environmentally friendly products, " commented Ali Kilych, General Director of Kastamonu Russia.
Laminate of the 34th class has a number of significant advantages over materials of the 31-33 class – it has increased wear resistance and a longer service life. The additional strength of the laminate is achieved by meeting more stringent requirements for dimensional stability.
The Kastamonu plant for the production of MDF, HDF and laminated floor coverings has been operating in the special economic zone "Alabuga" since 2014. The company produces laminate from the 31st to the 34th class of wear resistance and various types of MDF boards, including moisture-resistant and fire-resistant. The production capacity of MDF boards is 1.05 million m3 per year.
In March 2021, the company launched the third laminate production line in record time. Thanks to this, the annual volume of laminated floor coverings produced at the plant in SEZ "Alabuga" reached 45 million square meters.