- SEZ «Alabuga» has signed a multilateral agreement at the international forum Kazan Digital Week 2023 22.09.2023
- SEZ Novgorodskaya and Sber have signed a loan agreement to finance the construction of a modern university campus in Veliky Novgorod. 21.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech is an innovative project with a great future!»: Minister of Employment of the Republic of Uzbekistan 19.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov to the Prime Minister of Uzbekistan: «Alabuga Polytech is not a showroom; it is real guys doing work» 18.09.2023
- «There will be 10 thousand people at Alabuga Polytech in three years»: Minnikhanov - during his address to the State Council 14.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais (Head) of Tatarstan and Maxim Reshetnikov, Minister of Economic Development of Russia, highly appreciated the work of SEZ Alabuga and the success of Alabuga Polytech 08.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» and the Chinese company CC7 signed a memorandum of understanding within the framework of the international forum «ROSTKI» 07.09.2023
- The Chinese companies visited SEZ «Alabuga» within the framework of the business forum «ROSTKI» 06.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech: «We improve our skills in terms of training for tech entrepreneurs every year» 01.09.2023
- «We are educating children ready to change lives on a global level for the benefit of humanity»: Alabuga International School has started a new academic year 01.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» has presented the master plan of the industrial park «Ethylene 600» 31.08.2023
- «Coşkunoz Alabuga» has launched production of chassis parts for Lada Vesta cars 29.08.2023
- Alabuga Polytech student took silver at the National Professional Skills Championship 07.08.2023
- «Made in Russia»: how the SEZ «Alabuga» replaces imported production and trains human resources 02.08.2023
- Kastamonu products have been recognized as the best in Tatarstan 31.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais of Tatarstan, highly appreciated the contribution of SEZ «Alabuga» to the Human Resource Development of the region 24.07.2023
- «I am impressed with Alabuga» the chairman of the board of «RSD» met with the participants of the Interregional student building «Alabuga-2023» 24.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov: «The aims are significant - 10 thousand people a year at Alabuga Polytech» 21.07.2023
- Herman Gref: «Alabuga is the most successful and efficient special economic zone in Russia» 11.07.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga» is the most efficient SEZ in Russia according to the results of 2022 07.07.2023
- Danaflex has won the PART Award at RosUpack-2023 30.06.2023
- Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin and Rais Rustam Minnikhanov highly appreciated the training of skilled workers at Alabuga Polytech 22.06.2023
- Ethylene 600 Industrial Park confirmed compliance with federal specifications 22.06.2023
- Alabuga Polytech is our serious project : Rustam Minnikhanov at SPIEF 16.06.2023
- In the framework of SPIEF SEZ «Novgorodskaya» and Sber have signed an agreement on long-term cooperation. 15.06.2023
- SEZ Alabuga and VTB Bank have signed a cooperation agreement during SPIEF, launching the construction of the Deng Xiaoping Logistic Center 14.06.2023
- «Fantastic project! And we will think about creating something similar in our country»: Ambassador of Brazil - about «Alabuga Polytech» 09.06.2023
- More than 800 million investments with the creation of 311 jobs: the results of the Supervisory Board of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» 07.06.2023
- «Alabuga» and Russian Railways have signed an agreement for the infrastructure development on the territory of the industrial park «Ethylene 600» 25.05.2023
- Head of the Ministry of Labor of the Kyrgyz Republic: «Alabuga is becoming a point of reference for Russia and other countries» 23.05.2023
The resident of "Alabuga" - Kastamonu - introduced the 34th class laminate flooring to the Russian market
The leading manufacturer of the woodworking industry in Russia – the Kastamonu company, which is a resident of SEZ "Alabuga", has expanded its product portfolio with laminate of the 34th class of wear resistance. The first batches of products have already gone on sale in September.
One of the largest residents of "Alabuga", Kastamonu, has supplemented the assortment line with laminate of the highest 34th class of wear resistance. The new collection consists of four decors and is called Ultramarine. This is the first manufacturer of the 34th class on the Russian market, certified for two indicators at once: abrasion resistance and impact resistance, in contrast to the European standard, which regulates only the abrasion index.
"Having firmly established ourselves in all the main niches of the laminate flooring market, we continued to develop and released a collection of laminate of the 34th class of wear resistance. This will open up new opportunities for further growth of the Kastamonu business and, of course, will help meet the demands of the market and end consumers for high-quality and environmentally friendly products, " commented Ali Kilych, General Director of Kastamonu Russia.
Laminate of the 34th class has a number of significant advantages over materials of the 31-33 class – it has increased wear resistance and a longer service life. The additional strength of the laminate is achieved by meeting more stringent requirements for dimensional stability.
The Kastamonu plant for the production of MDF, HDF and laminated floor coverings has been operating in the special economic zone "Alabuga" since 2014. The company produces laminate from the 31st to the 34th class of wear resistance and various types of MDF boards, including moisture-resistant and fire-resistant. The production capacity of MDF boards is 1.05 million m3 per year.
In March 2021, the company launched the third laminate production line in record time. Thanks to this, the annual volume of laminated floor coverings produced at the plant in SEZ "Alabuga" reached 45 million square meters.