Phone: +7 (85557) 5-90-30
- A production and logistic complex will start up on the territory of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» 12.03.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» will develop railway infrastructure in Zakamye 10.03.2023
- Residents of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» start pre-commissioning work in September 10.03.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» will start the realization of the largest logistic projects in Russia in March 22.02.2023
- Vladimir Putin has delegated to maximize the «Professionality» project, which is being implemented at Alabuga Polytechnic 21.02.2023
- Alabuga International School students team was selected for the national robotics championship «First Robotics Championship – Yekaterinburg 4.0» 21.02.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov about «Ethylene 600»: «A big project that will give strict development to Small & Medium Enterprise» 17.02.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga is the best Russian SEZ in terms of investment prospects» 17.02.2023
- Vladimir Putin – about Alabuga Polytechnic: «Tatarstan sets a very good example of work with Human Resources» 10.02.2023
- Head of the State Duma Labor Committee Yaroslav Nilov: «The experience of Alabuga Polytechnic should be extended to the nationwide» 10.02.2023
- A representative office of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization opened in Alabuga 08.02.2023
- The Business Cats-based Entrepreneurship Competition for high school students will be held in Kyrgyzstan 06.02.2023
- ROCKWOOL, a resident of «Alabuga», is recognized as a world leader in sustainable development among building materials manufactures 05.02.2023
- Alabuga Polytechnic expands horizons: a high school student from Tajikistan participated in the Competitive Selection 30.01.2023
- «The special zone Alabuga is working well»: Rustam Minnikhanov noted the SEZ at a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin 23.01.2023
- The delegation from Turkmenistan rated the experience of SEZ «Alabuga» 17.01.2023
- Alabuga International School have visited Serbia 30.12.2022
- SEZ «Alabuga» will hold an Olympiad on the basics of business and entrepreneurship in Armenia 28.12.2022
- Alabuga creates the largest industrial park "Ethylene-600". The volume of investments is worth 1.3 trillion rubles 16.11.2022
- Alabuga implements large high-tech investment projects 16.11.2022
- Russian students will take share in the development of social infrastructure at Alabuga 14.07.2022
- 100% efficiency: Alabuga among Russian SEZs – Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation 02.07.2022
- Alabuga shared best practices of infrastructure development with a delegation from the Republic of Belarus 29.06.2022
- The Turkish delegation studied the experience of the best SEZ in Russia «Alabuga» 22.06.2022
- «Alabuga is the best team in the country. Alabuga is Rustam Minnikhanov» - Governor of the Novgorod Region Andrey Nikitin in an interview with RT Russia 11.06.2022
- The Aurus plant in SEZ No. 1 «Alabuga» turned 1 year old 31.05.2022
- The President of the Republic of Tatarstan: «Alabuga Polytech» is a unique and very ambitious project that really shows very high results. There is simply no such thing in the country» 26.05.2022
- Russian entrepreneurs study the business of the regions: The best SEZ «Alabuga» was visited by a delegation of MBA students 24.05.2022
- Schoolchildren of the Republic of Tatarstan tried themselves as directors of the company. How was the largest Entrepreneurship Olympiad held? 16.05.2022
- The most energy efficient: the resident of Alabuga Kastamonu received an award from the Government of Tatarstan 21.04.2022
The resident of "Alabuga" - Kastamonu - introduced the 34th class laminate flooring to the Russian market
The leading manufacturer of the woodworking industry in Russia – the Kastamonu company, which is a resident of SEZ "Alabuga", has expanded its product portfolio with laminate of the 34th class of wear resistance. The first batches of products have already gone on sale in September.
One of the largest residents of "Alabuga", Kastamonu, has supplemented the assortment line with laminate of the highest 34th class of wear resistance. The new collection consists of four decors and is called Ultramarine. This is the first manufacturer of the 34th class on the Russian market, certified for two indicators at once: abrasion resistance and impact resistance, in contrast to the European standard, which regulates only the abrasion index.
"Having firmly established ourselves in all the main niches of the laminate flooring market, we continued to develop and released a collection of laminate of the 34th class of wear resistance. This will open up new opportunities for further growth of the Kastamonu business and, of course, will help meet the demands of the market and end consumers for high-quality and environmentally friendly products, " commented Ali Kilych, General Director of Kastamonu Russia.
Laminate of the 34th class has a number of significant advantages over materials of the 31-33 class – it has increased wear resistance and a longer service life. The additional strength of the laminate is achieved by meeting more stringent requirements for dimensional stability.
The Kastamonu plant for the production of MDF, HDF and laminated floor coverings has been operating in the special economic zone "Alabuga" since 2014. The company produces laminate from the 31st to the 34th class of wear resistance and various types of MDF boards, including moisture-resistant and fire-resistant. The production capacity of MDF boards is 1.05 million m3 per year.
In March 2021, the company launched the third laminate production line in record time. Thanks to this, the annual volume of laminated floor coverings produced at the plant in SEZ "Alabuga" reached 45 million square meters.