- Alabuga SEZ received 3 nominations in the world ranking 10.10.2019
- Transneft Opens Plant Manufacturing Drag Reducing Agents in Alabuga SEZ 21.09.2019
- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles 17.07.2019
- BOERNER innovative construction chemistry plant worth 650 million rubles opened in the SEZ “Alabuga” 17.07.2019
- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
- Alabuga tops the rating of the most investment-attractive special economic zones of Russia 22.11.2018
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga 13.11.2018
- BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia 31.10.2018
- Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum 25.10.2018
- Huhtamäki to expand production in Alabuga SEZ and switch to paper from plastic in catering 17.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ once again included in world rating of special economic zones 08.10.2018
- First production of Grodan substrates in Russia opens in Alabuga 02.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ presents a joint enterprise business plan to Chinese TEDA 01.10.2018
- The SEZ «Alabuga» has launched 4 new enterprises of 1 bln RUB 22.08.2018
- «Alabuga» to present to Chinese investors a business plan on joint venture: the SEZ expects 45 resident-companies of 136 bln. RUB 25.06.2018
The President of Tatarstan and the head of the "Stadler" has visited "Alabuga"
Special economic zone "Alabuga" has been visited today by the chairman of the board of directors of the Swiss company "Stadler" Peter Shpuler during his visit to the Republic of Tatarstan. He was accompanied by Tatarstan’s President Rustam Minnikhanov.
Stadler is one of the world's largest manufacturers of rail passenger transport, the headquarters of the concern is in Switzerland. With the owner and chairman of the board of directors of the company, Peter Shpuler, Tatarstan President Rustam Minnikhanov met during his visit to Geneva in March this year, at the same time R.Minnikhanov invited the head of the Swiss concern to visit Tatarstan in order to get acquainted with the republic and the opportunities that are there for big business.
Today Peter Shpuler together with Rustam Minnikhanov in the special economic zone "Alabuga" has visited two plants of foreign residents - Rockwool and Ford Sollers. The head of Stadler was able to personally verify that Tatarstan successfully implemented world-class industrial projects.
In addition to industrial infrastructure, members of the Swiss delegation were interested in the social infrastructure created by "Alabuga". The guests visited the international school Alabuga International School - the first in the Volga region school, working in accordance with the requirements of the international standard IB. Alabuga’s CEO Timur Shagivaleev spoke about a new concept for the development of the school, which involves awakening children's interest in engineering professions. From the next academic year, the school will begin teaching robotics, biotechnology, the emphasis will be on fostering critical thinking in children.
At the end of the visit, Peter Shpuler and Rustam Minnikhanov visited the administrative and business center "Alabuga" where a brief presentation of the special economic zone and the preferences given here has been organized for the guests.
Peter Shpuler highly appreciated the infrastructure created in "Alabuga" and said that the company Stadler will consider the possibility of localizing its production at this site. In turn, Rustam Minnikhanov confirmed the willingness of the leadership of Tatarstan to provide all necessary support to the investor in case he decides to establish a plant in the republic.Share