- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles 17.07.2019
- BOERNER innovative construction chemistry plant worth 650 million rubles opened in the SEZ “Alabuga” 17.07.2019
- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
- Alabuga tops the rating of the most investment-attractive special economic zones of Russia 22.11.2018
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga 13.11.2018
- BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia 31.10.2018
- Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum 25.10.2018
- Huhtamäki to expand production in Alabuga SEZ and switch to paper from plastic in catering 17.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ once again included in world rating of special economic zones 08.10.2018
- First production of Grodan substrates in Russia opens in Alabuga 02.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ presents a joint enterprise business plan to Chinese TEDA 01.10.2018
- The SEZ «Alabuga» has launched 4 new enterprises of 1 bln RUB 22.08.2018
- «Alabuga» to present to Chinese investors a business plan on joint venture: the SEZ expects 45 resident-companies of 136 bln. RUB 25.06.2018
- Ford Sollers plant in the "Alabuga" produced a 150-thousandth car 04.06.2018
- "August Alabuga" has received state support from the Industrial Development Fund 30.05.2018
Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga
Today, on his visit to Tatarstan, the Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District, Igor Komarov, visited the Alabuga Special Economic Zone. The guest was accompanied by the President of Tatarstan, Rustam Minnikhanov, and the General Director of Alabuga, Timur Shagivaleyev.
During the first visit of Igor Komarov to Tatarstan, Timur Shagivaleyev showed him the infrastructure and the opportunities that Alabuga offers to its residents. The general director of the special economic zone also told about the success of Tatarstan in the global competition for investors: in October, Alabuga was for the fourth time ranked by fDi Intelligence (The Financial Times) among the Global Free Zones of the Year. Timur Shagivaleyev told about the prospective strategic projects implemented by Alabuga.
Moreover, the Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy could see first-hand the world-level infrastructure created for the residents. Igor Komarov visited the production of the largest resident of Alabuga, Ford Sollers: car factory and engine factory, where he had a look at the products. The Alabuga Special Economic Zone, Ford Sollers produces the following line: Ford Transit, Ford Explorer and Ford Kuga; as well as 1.6 Sigma engines.
The Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy also saw the MDF production factory — Kastamonu — one of the leaders in the Russian wood processing industry included in Top 200 Russian exporters. The factory has the output of 837,200 m3 a year. Most of its products — about 60% — are sold in Russia, while the other 40% are exported to over 20 countries of Asia and Europe.
At the end of his visit, Igor Komarov pointed out the investment potential and scale of the Alabuga Special Economic Zone.