- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ "Alabuga" approved new projects 27.12.2019
- Ambitious projects and international exchange of experience: Alabuga signed a memorandum with the Foshan City Department of Commerce 17.12.2019
- Mustafa Varank: Alabuga creates good conditions for Turkish companies 16.12.2019
- Alabuga in China: Results of a Business Mission 16.12.2019
- Alabuga SEZ received 3 nominations in the world ranking 10.10.2019
- Transneft Opens Plant Manufacturing Drag Reducing Agents in Alabuga SEZ 21.09.2019
- «Alabuga» began to prepare engineering personnel for its residents 12.09.2019
- The Supervisory Board of the SEZ “Alabuga” approved new projects for 16.37 billion rubles 17.07.2019
- BOERNER innovative construction chemistry plant worth 650 million rubles opened in the SEZ “Alabuga” 17.07.2019
- Denis Manturov: with the help of SEZ, IP and ADT we can create a regime of maximum favor 09.07.2019
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: SEZ “Alabuga” is 100% effective 04.07.2019
- A plant for the production of plant protection products worth 4.5 billion rubles is launched in the SEZ “Alabuga” 26.06.2019
- Alabuga signed a cooperation agreement with NEO Center at SPIEF 07.06.2019
- SEZ “Alabuga” is on the first place in the rating of Expert among greenfield parks of the Russian Federation 06.06.2019
- Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan and Turkey have enough opportunities to develop business ties 16.05.2019
- Tatarstan is media leader of import substitution in April 14.05.2019
- “Alabuga” is the best site for investment among all SEZ and ADT in Russia 26.04.2019
- The semifinal of the "Manage!" cup for the best students of the Volga region took place in “Alabuga” 19.04.2019
- The President of the Russian Federation appreciated “Alabuga’s” contribution to the development of Russian-Turkish relations 08.04.2019
- In general, I am satisfied with the trip. Didn’t believe it until passed myself 22.03.2019
- “Alabuga” together with the Elabuga Institute of KFU will prepare modern personnel for the SEZ residents 22.03.2019
- Timur Shagivaleev Announces Alabuga SEZ's plans for 2019 during TIDA's Final Panel 18.01.2019
- Alabuga SEZ Attracts RUB 13.9 bln in Investments in 2018 28.12.2018
- Business Delegation from Poland Visited Alabuga 26.11.2018
- Alabuga tops the rating of the most investment-attractive special economic zones of Russia 22.11.2018
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Visits Alabuga 13.11.2018
- BASF Will Consider Alabuga to Localize Its Production in Russia 31.10.2018
- Projects to digitize Yelabuga's water services and electric network to be presented at the Smart City Russian-wide Forum 25.10.2018
- Huhtamäki to expand production in Alabuga SEZ and switch to paper from plastic in catering 17.10.2018
- Alabuga SEZ once again included in world rating of special economic zones 08.10.2018
The SEZ «Alabuga» has launched 4 new enterprises of 1 bln RUB
On September, 22nd the managing company SEZ «Alabuga» launched 4 new enterprises. The overall investment volume totaled 1 bln RUB. The grand opening took part with the participation of The President RT Rustam Minnikhanov. All the enterprises will be accommodated in the Industrial Park «Synergy» - a complex of industrial premises, ready to lease out.
«Today we launch the production of 4 enterprises with a total investment volume of almost 1 bln RUB, over 200 workplaces will be created. This year we plan to establish the production of additional 2 large-scale enterprises. Any business, even a small one, thanks to such an industrial platform as «Synergy» may easily expand. I hope that this is a basis, this is a start and in the nearest future we shall have an opportunity to enable new spaces to attract new companies!» - mentioned during the launching ceremony Rustam Minnikhanov.
Industrial park «Synergy» provides SEZ «Alabuga» residents with ready modular production premises for lease. There are two types of modules available: industrial premises of 1215 or 440 sq. m. with administrative buildings. Ready to use industrial premises enables investors to quick start their production and save on capital expenditures selecting rent instead of construction from zero.
LLC «ST-Alabuga» launched the production of passenger minibuses, freight transport and special transport. The investor of the project – «ST Nizhegorodetz» - the largest Russian producer of buses freight transports and various types special transports on leading foreign and domestic brand commercial vehicle vans and chassis.
LLC «ST-Alabuga» is a second site for «Nizhegorodetz», targeted at being produced at the SEZ «Alabuga» Ford Transit cars. Currently LLC «ST-Alabuga» being a business partner of Ford Sollers company produce commercial equipment for «Russian Post», «Eldorado», school buses – so far the production program encounters over 7 entitlements of vehicles. Within the ceremony the President and CEO Ford Sollers Adil Shirinov indicated on the company plans during the upcoming three years – to occupy at least 50% of SEZ «Alabuga» industrial premises.
The projected passenger minivans, freight transport, special transport production volume on the territory of the Special economic zone «Alabuga» will amount 2300 cars per year. Investment volume by 2022 will total 150 mln RUB. In line with Ford Sollers production volume increase, LLC «ST-Alabuga» plans by 2022 to upscale the production volume up to 4000 cars annually. By 2020 the production space will raise up to 6220 sq.m.
Also the company «SMIT» launched the production of previously isolated by polyurethane foam tubular goods for the needs of heating,oil and gas industry. SMIT is the owner of the company at the SEZ «Alabuga» - the largest in CIS producer of polyurethane isolation material for heating systems in Russia. The company holds almost 20% of the polyurethane isolation market. After commissioning the plant in Alabuga the share of SMIT company in the local market (radius of 1000 km around the SEZ «Alabuga») will grow up to 40%. The production project is being financed by means of intra-group loaning in the amount of 350 mln RUB, so far over 30 working places are being created.
«Rostoner» plant – first Russian based toner ink and cartridges production for copying-and-duplicating technical devices. As estimated by the experts domestic consumers ate totally tided up with imported goods: Russia annually import 20 mln of original and compatible cartridges, 40 mln cartridges are being refueled and restored, annually almost 5000 tons of imported powder is being consumed that is equivalent to 2,5 mln. RUB.
«Rostoner» project implementation will entirely help to reduce the dependence from imported toner ink and cartridges at 80% by 2020 in Russia and will result in savings at 20% in cartridges purchase through production localization.
Company «Russian Wax» has developed a production of polyethylene wax with a total capacity of up to 9522 tons per year. The project implementation will allow import substitution of polyethylene wax in the Russian market. Igor Rybak, co-partner of Tekhnonikol corporation participated as the investor of the ambitious project. Investment volume on the first development stage amounted 156,9 mln RUB., 36 working places are being created. At the second development stage the company plans to build up its own industrial building.