- «Alabuga Polytech is an innovative project with a great future!»: Minister of Employment of the Republic of Uzbekistan 19.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov to the Prime Minister of Uzbekistan: «Alabuga Polytech is not a showroom; it is real guys doing work» 18.09.2023
- «There will be 10 thousand people at Alabuga Polytech in three years»: Minnikhanov - during his address to the State Council 14.09.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais (Head) of Tatarstan and Maxim Reshetnikov, Minister of Economic Development of Russia, highly appreciated the work of SEZ Alabuga and the success of Alabuga Polytech 08.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» and the Chinese company CC7 signed a memorandum of understanding within the framework of the international forum «ROSTKI» 07.09.2023
- The Chinese companies visited SEZ «Alabuga» within the framework of the business forum «ROSTKI» 06.09.2023
- «Alabuga Polytech: «We improve our skills in terms of training for tech entrepreneurs every year» 01.09.2023
- «We are educating children ready to change lives on a global level for the benefit of humanity»: Alabuga International School has started a new academic year 01.09.2023
- SEZ «Alabuga» has presented the master plan of the industrial park «Ethylene 600» 31.08.2023
- «Coşkunoz Alabuga» has launched production of chassis parts for Lada Vesta cars 29.08.2023
- Alabuga Polytech student took silver at the National Professional Skills Championship 07.08.2023
- «Made in Russia»: how the SEZ «Alabuga» replaces imported production and trains human resources 02.08.2023
- Kastamonu products have been recognized as the best in Tatarstan 31.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov, Rais of Tatarstan, highly appreciated the contribution of SEZ «Alabuga» to the Human Resource Development of the region 24.07.2023
- «I am impressed with Alabuga» the chairman of the board of «RSD» met with the participants of the Interregional student building «Alabuga-2023» 24.07.2023
- Rustam Minnikhanov: «The aims are significant - 10 thousand people a year at Alabuga Polytech» 21.07.2023
- Herman Gref: «Alabuga is the most successful and efficient special economic zone in Russia» 11.07.2023
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: «Alabuga» is the most efficient SEZ in Russia according to the results of 2022 07.07.2023
- Danaflex has won the PART Award at RosUpack-2023 30.06.2023
- Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin and Rais Rustam Minnikhanov highly appreciated the training of skilled workers at Alabuga Polytech 22.06.2023
- Ethylene 600 Industrial Park confirmed compliance with federal specifications 22.06.2023
- Alabuga Polytech is our serious project : Rustam Minnikhanov at SPIEF 16.06.2023
- In the framework of SPIEF SEZ «Novgorodskaya» and Sber have signed an agreement on long-term cooperation. 15.06.2023
- SEZ Alabuga and VTB Bank have signed a cooperation agreement during SPIEF, launching the construction of the Deng Xiaoping Logistic Center 14.06.2023
- «Fantastic project! And we will think about creating something similar in our country»: Ambassador of Brazil - about «Alabuga Polytech» 09.06.2023
- More than 800 million investments with the creation of 311 jobs: the results of the Supervisory Board of SEZ «Novgorodskaya» 07.06.2023
- «Alabuga» and Russian Railways have signed an agreement for the infrastructure development on the territory of the industrial park «Ethylene 600» 25.05.2023
- Head of the Ministry of Labor of the Kyrgyz Republic: «Alabuga is becoming a point of reference for Russia and other countries» 23.05.2023
- «The scale is impressive»: Headmasters of schools from Kyrgyzstan highly praised the Alabuga educational cluster 21.05.2023
- «Colleagues are doing a great job in training young people»: Deputy Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation shared his impressions about Alabuga Polytech 21.05.2023
"SEZ "Alabuga" demonstrates high efficiency" - Rustam Minnikhanov during the Annual Address to the State Council of the Republic of Tatarstan
The Annual Address of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov to the State Council of the Republic of Tatarstan took place today. The message was delivered within the framework of the 25th meeting of the State Council of the Republic of Tatarstan of the 6th convocation, which was also attended by Timur Shagivaleev, Director General of SEZ "Alabuga".
"We have learned to live and work in new conditions. The Republic remains an investment-attractive region. We are implementing ambitious large-scale projects in various fields. Today Tatarstan is one of the best regions for living and working," the President of the Republic noted.
It is important to note that "Alabuga" is at the forefront of new trends, which the President of the Republic of Tatarstan speaks about – the special economic zone makes a significant contribution to the development of the investment attractiveness of the region and the country as a whole – a number of large-scale infrastructure and industrial projects have been implemented on the territory of the site.
During the annual address, an important topic of import substitution was mentioned. Rustam Minnikhanov indicated that it is necessary to develop not only large-tonnage polymer production, but also to create new processing facilities, where he especially noted SEZ "Alabuga": "In October, it is planned to open the production of PAN-precursor "Alabuga-Fiber". Next year, the project for the production of films and flexible packaging suitable for recycling at "Danaflex-Alabuga" will continue.
During the pandemic, the management company of SEZ "Alabuga" did not stop working for a single day, and many residents increased their production volumes, despite the economically difficult period. During the annual address, the resident of "Alabuga", "Sollers Ford", was noted, where production volumes have increased 1.5 times over the past 2 years. Also, in record time, serial production of the first Russian luxury car, the AURUS, was launched on the territory of the finished "Synergy 2" industrial park. The President of the Republic of Tatarstan also noted the largest Turkish resident of SEZ "Alabuga" - the company "Kastamonu", which successfully develops export directions. "Currently, the products of the Yelabuga plant of the company are supplied to 35 countries of the world, the share of exports exceeds 30%."
Rustam Minnikhanov noted that more than 10% of the industrial production of the republic today is formed by residents of the business support infrastructure created in Tatarstan, where SEZ "Alabuga" was noted: "Special economic zones "Alabuga" and "Innopolis", the Kama Industrial Park "Master", technopolis "Himgrad" demonstrate high efficiency.
The President of the Republic of Tatarstan highlighted the key tasks facing the industry, including staffing. On April 5, 2021, the modern educational center "Alabuga Polytech" was opened. In the new academic year, the college accepted 300 new students from all over the country. In total, "Alabuga Polytech" has 8 areas: BIM-design, business informatics, programming in PYTHON, microelectronics, mechatronics, automated control systems, electrical engineering, chemistry. The main task of "Alabuga Polytech" is to provide highly qualified specialists to work at new import-substituting production facilities in "Alabuga".
Today "Alabuga" is a full-cycle infrastructure partner that provides its residents with everything they need. SEZ "Alabuga" has long ceased to be an ordinary land plot with connected communications and tax benefits, being at the moment a grid company with its own power grid and a lowering infrastructure, having its own construction company, a modern educational college and an international school.
Following the course noted by the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov, "Alabuga" will continue to develop import substitution, create new modern production facilities corresponding to Industry 4.0, raise high-tech personnel to increase investment attractiveness, improve economic well-being and development of the region and our country.